KYC Misconception

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: KYC Misconception

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:11 pm

Lordbeliche wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:01 pm
hello igor
thank you for all the efforts you have made with this forum for the entire community.

I want to know if for the KYC ET KYB a software will be put in place to automate the verification of the users.

for example companies like this one that market software with integration API: https://www.jumio.com/

I think this is already a topic of corporate work and I would like to know if you have news about this

if we take the example of coinbase, a user can register and be automatically validated kyc in 10 min or the example of the bank N26 which allows thanks to their verification software an almost immediate validation.

So do you think that in the future we will set up this kind of system or not? because it would facilitate the user and the company onecoin,

thanks

hello

auto kyc software that onecoin wanted to implement did not suit their needs cause they are literally worldwide global so they abandoned that idea

for coinbase is easier cause they are mostly for USA citizens and kyc for residents is easy, for others, they have people on approvals that work sometimes fast sometimes slower, depends, they raised $100 million last winter to increase kyc capacity.

As for onecoin, for now, the decision was made to hire kyc people and to increase approval speed gradually. Wait time was 6 months, I hear now is 2 weeks and when I asked what is the plan after going public if there are millions of new users the answer was "we can always outsource people for kyc approvals" and yes, that is a viable way to do it.

LucaBun

Post by LucaBun » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Hello, Igor!
First of all thank you for your great job here.

I want to ask you something.
I have one account untouched for many months... and I lose all my OC :shock: for the following reason: "outdated KYC documents"
Can I recover my coins? My KYC status now is Pending...

Thank you very much!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Just reupload docs and see that proof of address is younger than 3 months. And wait.

LucaBun

Post by LucaBun » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Thank you very much!

memera

Post by memera » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 pm

What do i do in the situation of account blocked because of no kyc or entering too late on the account ?
I am waiting for a response since 6 months from the support team.
I wrote them several messages, also to the sponsor. What is the solution ? If there is any

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:57 pm

memera wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 pm
What do i do in the situation of account blocked because of no kyc or entering too late on the account ?
I am waiting for a response since 6 months from the support team.
I wrote them several messages, also to the sponsor. What is the solution ? If there is any
yes kyc approvals are slow. You need to re upload ID and proof of address not older than 3 months. And wait