Is OneCoin a pyramid scheme

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Is OneCoin a pyramid scheme

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:15 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:10 pm
Not necessssrely, but that is a possibility.
is it also possible, but not necessarily, that dangerous people might be lurking and hunting down people who have been defaming and slandering company for 5+ years ?
Anything is possible when dealing with criminal organisation like OneCoin. Many critics including I, have got threats. That's one reason why I don't use my real name.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:34 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:52 pm
Can you be any more desperate and dirty, OneCoin? Good try Veselina, but it's all for nothing.
I met Veselina several times in 2018 but did not speak to her since I left GLG and IC.
She is definitely not scammer, she is just an employee and a fighter, obviously, a single parent mother to two daughters whose husband left.
Please do not mention her name here or I will ban and clear.

Anyway, why is paying for PR to fight back bad?
Don't you see they want to deliver exchange a tradable coin despite all the shit that is going on with K and D?

Isn't that good for us people who entitle ONEs or as some like to call us "victims"?

The opposition did that too btw:

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm

^ That China news was real news, not some paid shit some instance made up because of advertizement purposes.

This South China Morning Post news by journalist Yingzhi Yang is most likely the origin, and it's real news.
https://www.scmp.com/tech/article/21481 ... tocurrency

It's a different thing when real news spread, than when a company creates "news" by paying PR Newswire, and cult followers believe and hype that now the media posts something positive, when infact it's totally paid and artifical. It's the same old defraud tactics by OneCoin.

And I'm sorry Igor, I don't trust your judgement about scammers. The best scammers are so in it, they almost believe it themselves.
The company is a total chaos from the outside, I can only imagine what it is from the inside. In this kind of situation people know what they are doing...

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:26 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:58 pm
i doubt it IGOR. these folks are clinical, criminal, institutionalized at this point. even possessed. have you actually seen slimy timy posts lately ?? he has claimed that people could storm my house and harm me possibly with guns because i bought education package from ONE.

i'm scared.
@Igor - It would be nice if you issue warnings for BLATANT LIES and BAN THEM if they continue to push provably false information.

Part of the problem here is that the people who publish lies constantly, do so without impunity, and can never substantiate their claims or directly quote or Source these (false) claims.

By allowing habitual LIARS to run amok in these threads, people with weak critical thinking skills just lap up whatever their "Team" says, with or without merit.
"...he has claimed that people could storm my house and harm me possibly with guns"
When challenged to show proof, they just run away or change the subject.
Not cool.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:05 pm
It's a different thing when real news spread, than when a company creates "news" by paying PR Newswire, and cult followers believe and hype that now the media posts something positive, when in fact it's totally paid and artificial. It's the same old defraud tactics by OneCoin.
This china news is not important, the important part that there was a Sponsored (paid) news against Onecoin. I will not go into how true that news is.

And seems like Sweden did close this investigation so I do not see how this news is fake and fabricated? Do you suggest that the company lies? Sorry I am not caught up at all.

CryptoXpose wrote:
And I'm sorry Igor, I don't trust your judgement about scammers. The best scammers are so in it, they almost believe it themselves.
I respect that. But believe me, when I meet a person and talk to them and look into their eyes, I do get this stomach feeling. It did not fail me ever so far. I know what I am talking about. She is also the one who knows about the inside chaos but did not have any power to react. And now when the situation is hard, she is still here fighting, for all the "victims". Scammers are out there. They were inside too, you of all know I always said, Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. But just do not put her in the same buckett please, I think you can honor that. About the rest, I do not care.
CryptoXpose wrote:
The company is a total chaos from the outside, I can only imagine what it is from the inside. In this kind of situation people know what they are doing...
It is chaos indeed. I left cause I was ignored when I offered my geek friends to help about IT back in September 2018 and Feb 2019. I now only hope they can make it to deliver working DS and licensed exchange...
I am not sure about this new team making exchange though. We'll see.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:31 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:26 pm
Not cool.
Why do you worry about claims that have no proof then ;)

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:32 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:27 pm
yes swiss. very odd and fanatical indeed.

they seem very angry and have posted twisted violent threats against me personally and now slimy tim has posted that people might show up at my door bringing violence and possible guns for buying ONE pack. now, we have dummis condoning this behavior.

my family is scared. i feel threatened.

Allowing this kind of behavior and spreading these sorts of lies is psychotic and is getting out of control.
Who is this lying clown, anyway?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:37 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:52 pm
not sure who we scammed because ONE has never been found guilty by any court or jury of peers of scamming anyone.
Do we need to quote Chinese Government's statements here, verbatim, which lead to the prosecution of 98 Onecoin promoters?

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:29 pm
This china news is not important, the important part that there was a Sponsored (paid) news against Onecoin.
Have you actually asked from CoinTelegraph about it? It would be interesting to know is that really so. That news was not totally created from air just for CoinTelegraph because there's the original real news by South China Morning Post.
And seems like Sweden did close this investigation so I do not see how this news is fake and fabricated? Do you suggest that the company lies? Sorry I am not caught up at all.
Why do they start spreading it now after 1.5 years, just before Konstantin's day of reckoning? Why do they imply Sweden did an extensive investigation, when it really didn't. One investigator can't do such thing-
And why they say Gaming Authority found nothing illegal against OneCoin? The Gaming Authority still believes OneCoin is an illegal pyramid.

All this is just dirty media war trying to affect the members and keep them "in line" and hoping and waiting, and possibly keep them away from Class Action in USA.. IMO only scammers do that.
I respect that. But believe me, when I meet a person and talk to them and look into their eyes, I do get this stomach feeling. It did not fail me ever so far. I know what I am talking about. She is also the one who knows about the inside chaos but did not have any power to react. And now when the situation is hard, she is still here fighting, for all the "victims". Scammers are out there. They were inside too, you of all know I always said, Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. But just do not put her in the same buckett please, I think you can honor that. About the rest, I do not care.
I know you believe in your "abilities" and feelings in your stomach. IMO anybody who knows more about this company knows it doesn't act ethically, and personel in high position are in charge of this. In my opinion your stomach is simply wrong because you want to believe so much in the vision.

Could you imagine Konstantin is a person, who sends thretening voice messages played by another leader to the target person? I bet you couldn't imagine.. Well, I could, and that also happened. How many legit head of corporates do things like that?
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:31 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:26 pm
Not cool.
Why do you worry about claims that have no proof then ;)
I'm not "worried" about it for me, but for many IMA's this is their Wall Street Journal, so-to-speak.

I know it's a lie.
@FlatRate knows it's a lie.

Allowing lie after lie after lie, without at least "moderating" - as in, saying something like, "if you are going to make accusations, provide evidence, or don't say it," or ....I dunno.

It's ironic that, at the very least, the so-called critics/ "haterz" here post our Sources when making any claims or assertions (although even posting these sources is moronically badgered as "copy/paste" by those who refusing to source their claims, who have indemnity to publish whatever lies they wish and ignore any important questions by waffling away from them by deflecting.