Belize - Onelife Case

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Belize - Onelife Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:14 pm

As we know, Onelife Network Ltd company is registered in Belize.

In May 29 2017, International Financial Services Commission, issued a warning about Onelife Network Ltd that can be found this link.
It has come to the notice of the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC) that an entity calling itself ‘One Life Network Limited’, an International Business Company registered in Belize, is conducting trading without first obtaining the required licence from the IFSC.
This entity is not licensed/regulated by the International Financial Services Commission or any other competent authority in Belize to conduct any type of trading business.
They missed that Onelife Network Ltd is a network marketing company and they do not do trading business... The company left IFSC to figure that out or at least reach out and learn.

And seems like IFSC did realize their mistake and amended its warning and posted it on August 25. 2017 that can be seen on this link.
OneLife Network Limited, an International Business Company registered in Belize, is not licensed by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) or any other competent authority in Belize to conduct any of the International Financial Services in or from Belize specified under the International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) Regulations, 2007.
But again, they need to learn that network marketing companies do not need a financial licence because their subject of activity is not in any way related to the provision of any services that may be considered as financial by their nature according to the applicable laws and regulations.

Maybe the next step is to remove those warnings. We will see.

TimTayshun

Re: Belize - Onelife Case

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:12 pm

"We are not a Network Marketing Company. We are actually in Financial Services." - Ruja Ignatova

SOURCE: https://youtu.be/k5EP0g9foco

So, NOW do you understand how an alleged "cryptocurrency company" who is not Registered, Licensed, Bonded or Insured as a Money Services Business (MSB) by any entity on the planet cannot legally operate in any country in the planet?

"WE ARE IN FINANCIAL SERVICES..."

Kinda hard to twist or explain that one away, I think?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Belize - Onelife Case

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:04 pm

Heym Tim :) Nice to have you here but you came in kinda late, I lost energy for this and turned to other projects, I have done enough here.
I hope you guys do not fire me up to waste more time here.

Regarding your post, please note that Belize warning is referring to Onelife Network Ltd company, not Onecoin Ltd company.
The video that you posted is leader training video with Onecoin logo on banners and she is clearly talking about Onecoin.
Although we will earn much money on commission, we will earn more money with our coins.
Pretty clear, the commission can be made via Onelife IMA project and that is what answers to Belize warning making it useless, and coins are yet to prove themselves to earn money when they hit public trading and that has nothing to do with Belize really.