Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:06 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 pm
yes, lets stay on topic and NOT post copy/paste material from tim.

This forum is about debate and objective arguments, not hearsay wrapped in hyperbole. Attacking Mr. Rickets (who was not charged with any crime) is classic tim work that will not be tolerated. You can start your own forum or post on behindmlm forum if you can't control yourself. :roll: :roll:
It's not "Tim work". It's fricking brain work, if you use your fucking brain and not be so goddamn cult sheeple eyes wide shut.
But everybody chooses their own way..

flatrate
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:43 pm

ez does it tim, i mean xpose.. no need for that harsh language really.

Stay focused on your job, but keep it factual. We have all had enough of tim's fantasy evaluation of ONE. thank you :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1517
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:14 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:21 am
And useful idiots like you defend these guys.. :roll:
I will better be an idiot to defend such stuff than to defend opensource market where 95% of ICOs are scam where people lost hundreds of millions and there is no buzz about it what so ever...

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 pm
Unaico/SiteTalk issue is off-topic and something which would need its own thread. Anybody who is interested can find out what happened by doing due diligence. There's not 1 link to explain it all. For the end result, see what happened to Global Digital Services PLC stock price, and the famous pump&dump. It's still listed I think.
And is someone arrested? Or those links will be the same type of crap and assumptions from the same sick jobless mentality we see attacking Onecoin...

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:14 pm
And is someone arrested? Or those links will be the same type of crap and assumptions from the same sick jobless mentality we see attacking Onecoin...
No, because these people like Ricketts are good. Their business is to create businesses which profit the top people and cause investors to lose. Every time. But, it may be difficult to prove in court that there's someting criminal, if investors are stupid enough to go with this kind of "risk investments".

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1517
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 pm

So you are smarter than governments? People are stupid to invest into risky schemes? Were they all stupid? Or just those who sold kiddney for investment?

Do you think cryptocurrency market is swarmed by such stupid people? Did you see that coinmarketcap removed bithumb from price average cause they were pumping ripple making 41% of traffic, and after that ripple went down hard on coinmarketcap (actually it only went down to real western exchange price so no one lost anyting) but people were so freaked out by this red negative percentage that they panic sold out making even more drop? There are stupid people everywhere and you can not blame ripple for that, or any other project. Ok RIpple did not fail (yet) but people lost money on that one, some people bought it over 3$ and now it is barely 2$. Get my drift. Can not blame project cause stupid people are involved.
Onecoin has way too many stupid people involved.

EagleOne
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by EagleOne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:32 pm
So you are smarter than governments? People are stupid to invest into risky schemes? Were they all stupid? Or just those who sold kiddney for investment?

Do you think cryptocurrency market is swarmed by such stupid people? Did you see that coinmarketcap removed bithumb from price average cause they were pumping ripple making 41% of traffic, and after that ripple went down hard on coinmarketcap (actually it only went down to real western exchange price so no one lost anyting) but people were so freaked out by this red negative percentage that they panic sold out making even more drop? There are stupid people everywhere and you can not blame ripple for that, or any other project. Ok RIpple did not fail (yet) but people lost money on that one, some people bought it over 3$ and now it is barely 2$. Get my drift. Can not blame project cause stupid people are involved.
Onecoin has way too many stupid people involved.
How can OneCoin have too many stupid people involved? They weren't buying OneCoins, they were buying this incredible, fantastic, awesome educational material and OneCoin members are the brightest and smartest members in crypto-currency going. This was all about the "educational material" after all.

EagleOne
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by EagleOne » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

flatrate, you posted a link about a car dealer who was offering a car for sale on DealShaker but it wasn't going to be available until October of this year. In fact you said, and I quote: "looks like someone is betting big on a ONE public launch come October 8th."

If this dealer was "betting big" he would offer the car now on DealShaker. There are members who have enough coins to buy this car now, so why wait? Looks more like he is hedging his bets there will even be a DealShaker come October. And you claim we "spin" things. :lol: :lol:

flatrate
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:13 pm

I'll make this quick eagle-one-nine because you are off-topic. You should move your thoughts and obsession with dealshaker to the proper thread because you have a tendency to clutter things up if you know what i mean.... thx

First, do you own a car dealership ? Second, do you own a car dealership that deals with emerging digital currency ? Lastly, if you look closer the dealer does have cars for sale NOW. I assume (word you should use more of because you act like you know something) the dealer is going to want to protect his business and want to be able to convert ONE into fiat. I also assume the dealer buys/sells 98% of his cars in fiat so he is being prudent. Is there a problem with that ?

We all know you and your buddies want to put ONE in the worst light possible so I hope a bit of honesty helped you today. :lol: :lol:

eagleinfant, you can bash better than this...do better man

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:43 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:13 pm
Lastly, if you look closer the dealer does have cars for sale NOW.
None of the Kralev Cars deals are for sale NOW. Every one of his car deals say "buy this deal on 08 Oct 2018"
https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/InnX ... als?page=1

flatrate
Posts: 404
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 pm

yeah, probably because the cars have sold already you dunderhead !

contact company for more details to satisfy your obsession.. off topic move your bashing to proper thread troll. thx :P :P

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests