Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:21 pm

you tell em Mr. Honesty...crook crook crook.. CROOK CROOK CROOK.. caps will make people listen more.. i think

has he been arrested for something ? link please

Who said anything about him being held in high regard ?? As the voice of the company, for now anyway, he told the ape-man to leave an event and all subsequent global events for many reasons we do not even know..That hurt the giant apes feelings so he threw away 80 million Onecoins because of hurt ego. NO WAY NOT BUYING THAT BS..

stay objective sonny boy, you can do it... :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Fran Ricketts is a veteran, so much experience, he has knowledge. If his IPO was unsuccessful that is no reason to dismiss him. Maybe his knowledge and team can help organize this Onelife thing cause it is huge, we can not argue that, but any huge system needs to be well organized. If he was unable to make his project boom, maybe he can help Rujas project. For starters, clowns out.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Frank Ricketts previous "businesses" are off-topic. If somebody is interested there's lots of material that can be found, including the warnings what will happen, getting rejected from GXG exchange (with front company ST Communities) and why, using another front company (Global Digital Services PLC) to try to get listed on a small Cyprus exchange, and the predicted end results, where investors lost (and Frank and his buddies profited). Yeah I guess there was not enough to say it was illegal. It was just absolutely predictable scheme, where people who trusted Ricketts lost. But anyway, that's off-topic here.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 pm

Exactly, he has the knowledge and that is what Onelife needs, he is not actually part of onelife, he is a consultant, and board of top leaders will make decisions but he will guide them.

I think we wasted too much time on alberts and kari. Bottom line it, they made a bubble, it burst, they are gone, let's se them get together and focus on dealshaker merchants, cause that is crucial for coin public success.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm

failing in a business venture does not mean he is a criminal or felon.

You critics should reach out to the angry ape and really pic his brain because his talking points are in line with yours..

Kind of glad Ruja has a closed door policy with company information. Imagine if this circus nitwit knew important information about the company ?? He would sell it off to the highest bidder for sure..

Once again, thumbs up to Ruja for keeping the rodeo clown away from company business.. :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:33 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:07 pm
failing in a business venture does not mean he is a criminal or felon.
This is what I am talking about. Tim Tayshun is the main propagator of "failed former project means you are scammer". And many people agree with him, many of those with low or moderate income, I dense some kind of envy in their talk. I might be wrong though.
I guess they "know" cause they are so successful...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:21 am

Heh, failed business ventures. It's not failed for the leaders. In these cases top people earn, investors lose. In Unaico/SiteTalk it was said exactly what will happen when these scammers do everything, even several different front companies trying to get listed and get people's money one more time. It's the same trend, that's why we say these are scammers. Because they are masters making businesses which fail for investors but profits top people, and do it on that kind of gray area of legality. And then move on to the next scheme..

And useful idiots like you defend these guys.. :roll:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:37 pm

OK, so you do not look like the total troll you are tim, I mean xpose, please provide one shred of fact that the SiteTalk fiasco created a windfall for creators ? Do you know that outright ponzi scams are illegal ? Where was the investigation ? Who went to jail ? Where is the stolen money ? Why wasn't rickets indicted ? Link please

This useful idiot despises you and that bloated circus slob equally. You spend every single day of your pathetic life following ONE around working for your local cops and praying for scam. The bloated circus slob is just as pathetic as you with his total focus on comp plan and nothing more.

Try to stick with facts only sonny boy.. nobody has seen Ruja in months.. that is a fact ! :idea: :idea:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:13 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:37 pm
OK, so you do not look like the total troll you are tim, I mean xpose, please provide one shred of fact that the SiteTalk fiasco created a windfall for creators ? Do you know that outright ponzi scams are illegal ? Where was the investigation ? Who went to jail ? Where is the stolen money ? Why wasn't rickets indicted ? Link please

This useful idiot despises you and that bloated circus slob equally. You spend every single day of your pathetic life following ONE around working for your local cops and praying for scam. The bloated circus slob is just as pathetic as you with his total focus on comp plan and nothing more.

Try to stick with facts only sonny boy.. nobody has seen Ruja in months.. that is a fact ! :idea: :idea:
Unaico/SiteTalk issue is off-topic and something which would need its own thread. Anybody who is interested can find out what happened by doing due diligence. There's not 1 link to explain it all. For the end result, see what happened to Global Digital Services PLC stock price, and the famous pump&dump. It's still listed I think.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:10 pm

yes, lets stay on topic and NOT post copy/paste material from tim.

This forum is about debate and objective arguments, not hearsay wrapped in hyperbole. Attacking Mr. Rickets (who was not charged with any crime) is classic tim work that will not be tolerated. You can start your own forum or post on behindmlm forum if you can't control yourself. :roll: :roll: