Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm
You don't get it, they don't believe in any of those coins ONE or DAG. I am pretty sure they are just into money from mlm and they are investing into other established coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple...
Hey, then they could be the few ones which actually had brains. :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:02 am

Yeah no one said they were stupid :D

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:55 am

thank you eagle1, manageable post is appreciated..

The OneCoin tit was sucked dry my friends. These serial network marketing shy-locks were never here for Ruja's idea and vision.

If you think he had a choice in keeping his 80 million coins or that other idiot keeping his 50 million coins you are lost in the sauce cupcake. These people are greedy and would NEVER part with a dime. The IMA violations for this shit bomb I hear were massive.

Enjoy your pink slip you sleeezy deep fried douche bag..

If Ruja is still alive I salute you ! About time you started cleaning out your own backyard. 8-) 8-)

Adding that silly little whistle blower form became a nightmare for them.

Ruja, put those 130 million ONE to good use.. Anything to help children is OK with me ;) ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:59 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 pm
My friend, believe it or not, that is the truth :(
I have spoken by several leaders that left over time, one of them was Yasir Mirza, and they all told similar story, their downline stolen by Kari...but they did not want to go public with that cause they thought Ruja was protecting Kari. Maybe she did, but if she did, she obviously realized that was a big mistake cause idiot was making his own project simultaneously...
Let me ask you if this were you, and Kari stole your downline, would you do nothing or would you go to Ruja or Pablo and complain? You don't have to go "public" with what happened.

Good grief, these people had to be brain dead not to complain to Pablo or Ruja. If Ruja is this brilliant businesswoman and genius that she is claimed to be, her allowing Kari to get away with this destroys that mantra completely. She would be an idiot to let him get away with this.

On another note, no-one and I mean no-one would walk-away from 50-80 Million Euro whether you believed in OneCoin or not. Especially if it traded at more than 1 Euro per coin, and you only had to wait a mere 10 months to find out. They are too greedy to pass up this amount of money. The only way they would walk away is if they truly knew there was zero value because the coins don't exist. It would take them longer than 10 months to build up to a 4 Million Euro per month income, and they would give up 50-80 Million Euro for 4 Million Euro per month in the same time period. They're dumb but not that dumb.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

Yes, those leaders told that he actually did this and Ruja did not react and that was the mistake, according to them, I believe in that now.

And yes, they abandoned ONE cause they never believed in them. IMO

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:28 am

EagleOne wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:59 am

On another note, no-one and I mean no-one would walk-away from 50-80 Million Euro whether you believed in OneCoin or not. Especially if it traded at more than 1 Euro per coin, and you only had to wait a mere 10 months to find out. They are too greedy to pass up this amount of money. The only way they would walk away is if they truly knew there was zero value because the coins don't exist. It would take them longer than 10 months to build up to a 4 Million Euro per month income, and they would give up 50-80 Million Euro for 4 Million Euro per month in the same time period. They're dumb but not that dumb.
I agree that especially Kari must know something, otherwise he wouldn't have started to arrange his own business earlier in the summer.
Just by waiting some months and doing nothing, they could have seen if their coins are worth tens of millions or even over billion euros. By literally doing nothing and just waiting a short time.

My guess is that Kari knows there was no real blockchain tech running for years. Kari and Igor must be pretty sure the Onecoin company is not serious, otherwise it doesn't make any sense to start a new uncertain business instead of waiting quietly a year and see how many tens of millions of billions they would profit.

Who would possibly give up when it's about year to go, up to several billions euros, and start a new uncertain business with all the new work and uncertainty?? My logic can't understand. Unless they are sure Onecoin is not going to be a success. Kari likes rather to travel 30 days a month, than have billion euros in his account??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:42 am

Now you are going too deep into conspiracy theory.

Truth for Kari is that he is so sure this DAG is future that he wanted Onecoin to implement it, those are his words on one small private event.
Since Ruja rejected it, he probably teamed up with Nils Grossberg who was also in Onecoin but was not satisfied by not being able to govern tech so they started their own company "the way it should have been done" as Kari says. None of them said Onecon has no tech. But they did download someone else's code :)

Except for Alberts, he is the clown who got this assignment to start talking about "is there a blockchain".

Please, let's cut this crap how onecoin has no blockchain cause even Kari proved how easy is to download any blockchain for free, edit it and start.
Just stop that, please.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:49 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:42 am

Please, let's cut this crap how onecoin has no blockchain cause even Kari proved how easy is to download any blockchain for free, edit it and start.
Just stop that, please.
Yes, but we are talking about the claimed "state or the art" blockchain, and all the further development which is needed.
And is the Onecoin ecosystem truely running on it.

Or do they have couple of university students playing with some altcoin-chain, thinking what to do with it, after they realized they really need to maybe show some kind of cryptocurrency some day (my personal guess).

These 2 scenarious are like night and day but both scenarious still have blockchain.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:00 pm

I agree.
It is out of the question that Onecoin has NO blockchain.

1) It is possible that they have bitcoin or litecoin blockchain that are slow, but then they might add layer 2 network that validates small transactions offchain and bulks them into bigger ones and we see only those bigger ones in blockchain viewer. This would resemble something like lightning network and I would really like for people to stop saying it is impossible cause lightning network is nothing special but it is so hard for them to make it cause they need to make good solution for those trust hubs to be as decentralized as they can be but in reality, we will see in future those will be new banks...Onecoin is centrally governed from the start so this is not issue for them cause people who will use ONE, they are not crypto purists, they do not think crypto can be only anonymous, decentralized and open source. They just want to be able to buy stuff with ONE that they can not with CASH.

2) And it is also possible that they have completely custom solution since October 01 2016, but I do not believe it until I see it.
I stick with case 1 which is fine.

"State of the art" might be the whole system, blockchain + side chain if I am right.
I will try to dig this out when I am in Sofia but I think this will be trust build for now.
They are paranoid. Can not blame them...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:02 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:42 am

Truth for Kari is that he is so sure this DAG is future that he wanted Onecoin to implement it, those are his words on one small private event.
Also I can't believe Kari has the technical expertiese to truely evaluate techs like this. What I can believe is, that he saw that Onecoin can't in anyway be serious with the resources and personell currently handling the tech. So he maybe suggested implementing what he saw as legit tech, trying to create something real. This I could believe.

But Kari as "technical expert" believing that DAG is so overpowering tech? No..