Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:00 am
It's funny how you are able to "explain" all these news like there's never any problem, at least not in OneCoin. It's always somebody else, but not OneCoin or Ruja.. You should consider a political career.. :lol:
This is nothing to do with me explaining news. It's not my fault that literally all "bad" news about Onecoin are twisted and misleading.
All you need to do is to know how to read and have an open mind (which you don't).
All I did was quote the article and analyze what it says. Eg, look at what those people were talking and compare it with actual company policy and it's not so hard to understand whether it is their individual fault or the company's fault.

To be honest, for the first time I saw all 4 Indianexpress topics and read them thoroughly. I think I will make a topic about India. I need to gather some more data.

All those articles are very similar to writings on Gerlachreport. Only some story without any evidence, some official links to back up the story.
But let's leave conspiracy theory aside.

Reading through all articles I realize that those are the facts according to Indian Express:

1) There were 3 events organized in India from September 2016 until April 2017. Those were people who were promoting Onecoin.

2) Those people did not mention any education, they promoted Onecoins and were taking cash money from people and were giving them accounts at onecoin website to see how many onecoins they have. I wonder if they knew anything about oneacademy.eu and onelife.eu since those are the right websites, onecoin.eu will be used later when publicly traded.

3) Those people were telling potential buyers that their onecoins will increase in value as more people join mlm scheme and they were promised to have their payouts in December 2018.

4) Police realized this as a ponzi scheme and made arrests to make a stop to this before too many people join and make public hype when they realize they might not be paid in December 2018.

5) Seems like police definitely thinks that Bulgarian company is behind all those actions. Did they try to contact them at all it is unclear in those articles? Does the police know about Onelife Network and onelife.eu ? Did they check compliance to compare with what those people were saying before linking the company with what those people were saying? If you ask me, I see another Italy here...

Do you find anything that does not match between India events and Onelife/Onecoin work in every other country around the world that is in line with companies compliance.

I do think those kind of news are bad for the company and they need to work better at compliance but it is easy to see that those people worked wrong,

p.s.
I still to not see answers to my 1) and 2) questions

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 am

Igor Alberts, one of the biggest promoters of OneCoin was in Estonia at a Dagcoin event and had a lot to say about his former company OneCoin. As I told you in a PM Igor, you might want to cancel your trip to Bulgaria to meet their CTO after you read what Alberts had to say. He made these comments on stage and here are just a few of the excerpts of his comments, and I quote:

""And then actually came an opportunity by where they talked about the future of payments. Where they talked about changing the world. Making on this world a more honest and better place. And actually that idea grabbed me. And I started so much to believe in that idea, that I forgot to see the reality. That’s what actually happened.

I was talking about my vision and how we change the world and how we do it, but I didn’t look carefully enough at the facts. Till half a year ago I found out that my vision was correct, my mission was correct, what I wanted to achieve was correct… but I did it with the wrong vehicle. I needed a plane or rocket for what I wanted (to do) and I was riding a bicycle.

Instead of the future of payments, I get more and more the idea that I was part of the next version of the Wizard of Lies.

And then comes the point that you find out that what you think you can achieve is completely impossible, because you will never arrive in New York because you are on the Titanic.
The Titanic took a route that seems to be shorter but was impossible to go. And the Titanic ended up between the icebergs. And the captain of the ship, they let it go on. Even when it became the most dangerous period (of the trip), the captain of the ship went to sleep. And that is actually what happened to Andrea and me in the company where we came from.

And then, at a certain moment we saw that the ship could not continue. Yes it could continue but the icebergs were closing on. Worse off, the ship had already hit the icebergs and it was taking water. So when we found that out we searched for the captain of the ship, but the captain of the ship was completely gone. No captain anymore!

What happened to the captain? Nobody knows. Till today nobody knows where is the captain. And we tried to find the officers of the ship but there were no officers. No CEO, no CTO, no nothing. And of course we were shocked, because we were so much in this hyper bubble – and then comes that moment that you feel like shit. That you say, “No, it cannot be! Cannot be!”

We have 337,000 people in our team and we leaded them all, we lifted them all on this giant ship the Titanic. And we sailed into nothing. Yes, it was wrong. I leaded all of you the wrong way, ladies and gentlemen. I made possibly the biggest mistake of my life.

Like me, (OneCoin investors) have no clue what they’re talking about. Somebody said this is the blockchain so I write it down. Then (a friend) started to explain to me about portfolios. And wow, then I talked to another guy who knows that too. And explained it too. And then, after three years in this industry, two weeks ago for the first time I understand what is the blockchain.

And then they said, “Do you think the other company has that?” I said, “For sure not. That’s not what they have. No, no.” He said, “You need a lot of technicians to build that”.

I said, “There’s no technicians, they just have it (a blockchain)”. He said, “No, we have over fifty, fifty-six, fifty-seven people. They are working on the technique”. I said, “No. The other company has not even fifty people for them.” He said, “Yeah but it’s a multi-national”. “Yeah but it’s a network marketing company, you don’t need all these.”

He said, “Do you, did you ever met the Chief Technical Officer?” (I said,) “They don’t need that. They don’t have that.” Can you see how you can be in a bubble? How 3.3 million people can be in a bubble?

“Do they have a CMO?” I said, “No, they don’t have a CMO. They fired almost everybody that they had.”

(He said,) “Did they ever have somebody like that?” “No, they don’t need. It’s a network marketing organization. They don’t need them.” (He said,) “Did you ever saw a department where people were working?” Yes I was in the offices. There were ladies counting the money. There were a lot of ladies counting the money, because in Bulgaria came in every day, millions and millions – so there were girls counting the money. That’s important. So they (OneCoin) have a lot of people, counting the money.

(He said,) “Yeah but do they have people who try to call them, for customer support? But that never worked out, because we figured out they have only one girl for the entire world."

This is not some rogue IMA, but someone who was on the inside making these statements. Now what is ironic in his OneCoin statements and then his going on and on about Dagcoin is that Dagcoin's MLM is no different than OneCoin. He's only in it for the money.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:04 am

Are you really gonna listen to what that obvious scammer has to say? He lied for people for 3 years in Onelife. Why stop now?

Anyone who listened alberts crap life stories at onelife events will recognise the same pattern of inventing stories here too. I remembered him talk at lisbon event, it was similar psycho talk like this, I always knew guy is fake, now he proved it :)

Just read this crap :) he drove friking bicycle that earned him more that he earned in entire life :)

I really see no reality in his talk. He only soaked hater point of view - “if I can’t see it, it does not exist”
And he only proved what I was talking about all the time that he has no clue what he is talking about. This guy he mentions is dag owner or someone there and they allegedlly have 50+ people working on code :)
But reality is that they only copy all the progress that byteball team makes on original byteball code.
Keep following them, on february they will launch dagcoin v2.0 with a wallet that can send crypto to email, not just to complicated address. How I know that? Well cause byteball v2.0 wallet will be out with that feature :)
Cause dagcoin is a copy (or fork) of byteball and you can see it all on github. But of course alberts wouldn’t know that. He is dumb, only a life story teller and is easy to manipulate.

As for titanic talk, he will realize at some point that dagcoin is titanic cause it is not so easy to make something great with code that someone else made. Dagcoin was made by people who do not understand why onecoin does things like this so they decided to make their own coin. All outcasts and people who didn’t know what they were talking about.

Onelife has a captain, he was appointed recently and his name is Frank Ricketts, that very captain gave Alberts a hint on BKK mastermind event that he is no longer welcome there, he threw alberts out of all global groups,
Konstantin did not meet him and the only person who was polite to greet him is head of compliance. She gave him all the answers. But he and no one can not see IT so he was kinda forced to move on and you can clearly see that he is frustrated by his actions.

Luckily for us, we alreasy know mr eagle that you too have no clue what you are talkin about, you only like people who say anything about onecoin to feed your agenda. No matter how delusonal that sounds.

If you wish, send me all the excert to PM and I will make a topic to analyze all and we can talk about it. I would appreciate that.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:57 am

Obviously you missed it when I said he was only in Dagcoin for the money just like it was the only reason why he was in OneCcoin. But now it is time for OC's crack legal team to sue him for libel and defamation. If OneCoin truly wants to salvage their reputation, this would be the first step to do so. My guess is they will not lift a finger against him.

But why are you attacking me? I was not one the saying it, I just posted what Igor said. Yell at him. Besides this is someone Ruja bragged about while he was bringing the money and members into OneCoin. Just like she heaped praise on the Islam Brothers, Steinkiller Brothers, Kari Wahlroos, Juha, and all the other major promoters who all have left OneCoin. There is a big difference between being a captain and the CEO, and you know it. Lame statement implying being a Captain equates to a leader of the ship. Ricketts is no such thing. He even stated he was not in management. So who's lying? Him or the people trying to claim that he is and the leader?

This notion that OneCcoin is not to blame for the IMA's actions is ludicrous. She could have put a stop to it immediately, but didn't. OneCoin can claim the IMA's violated the terms of TOC all they want, but they did NOTHING, ZILCH, NADA, ZERO to stop it. OneCoin is just as culpable as the IMA's in all of this.

The problem is that every, and I mean every, major promoter of OneCoin are liars and only in it for the money. Their moving onto the next new crypto-currency Ponzi de Jour proves it.

I look forward to your telling all of us the results of your trip later this month. I already told you what I believed would happen. Going to be fun to see how close I was in my prediction.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 am

I an sorry if you felt I am attacking you, that was not my intention. But I had a feeling you are dumping me and cheering for what alberts said but reality is he is dumbass that does not know what he is saying.

Unfortunately he did not mention his former company by name so I doubt he can be sued but I think onecoin is done with chasing that, I think they better focus on delivering platforms in time. But who knows, maybe someone is gathering data.

Company is not to blame for ima actions in sense that we can not say company is scam because ima scammed avoiding rules. But company is sure responsible for thir actions. Italy proved that. And of course they did something to put a stop. You did see many ima dismissed.
What else do you expect them to do

I am not sure what you expect me to write. I wont write anything here, I go to solve some of my concerns before continuing this.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Igor Alberts talks about the Onecoin bubble. Would be better if he himself didn't jump from one bubble to another... :)
Here's everything he said about Onecoin in his latest event edited in 1 video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqjWOnMaMyA

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Yeah well, people like him made onecoin a bubble, it burst since q1 2017 and now we see normal progress, some see it as falling down but everyone knows what happens to good project company after a bubble burts, let’s hope Onecoin delivers that good project ;)

I will make a topic about him. He will be honored member of this forum.

Btw not sure who wrote this but it is as “in a nutshell as it can get”
*ONECOIN ONELIFE under new wave of negativity*!

Last year ONELIFE terminated 800 people worldwide, following un-ethical practices in our business. Last person demoted & terminated was *Kari Wahlroos* (The Ex-European Embassador of OneLife). This individual played politics & lobbying, as well high jacked the OneLife corporate side. And just because of him, *6* very credible personalities resigned OneLife in very short period of time, including; *Pablo Munoz* (The Ex-CEO of OneLife), *Ed Ludbrook* (The Asian Ambassador of OneLife) & *Steinkeller Brothers* (who brought half of OneLife Business in first 2 years).

Since _Kari Wahlroos_ is terminated, he has joined another *Coin*. Now he is playing games and spreading _negativity_ against *OneCoin OneLife* to recruit people in his own Coin (like other crooks i means quick *OneLife Millionares* did).

Actually, since we are getting close to launch of *OneCoin*, *Dr.Ruja* is fully focused working day & night with her financial team to make *DealShaker* successful, by bringing *Big Brands* on *Dealshaker*, she recently recruited new *OneLife IMA FRANK RICKETTS*, to handle Marketing side. She (Dr.Ruja) no more need to appear in *Events*. The critics of OneCoin OneLife are spreading rumours on this.

Like before the *Company*, the *administration*, the *legal team* is working to handle these kinds of serious matters.

Guys we are very close to our goal to launch our OneCoin in Market. *OneCoin OneLife* is holding expo in different countries to attract huge number of *Merchants* in our *Dealshaker* portfolio.

*OneLife Leadership*

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Actually, since we are getting close to launch of *OneCoin*, *Dr.Ruja* is fully focused working day & night with her financial team to make *DealShaker* successful,
Yeah, Ruja is so focused and busy working with Onecoin and DealShaker, that she didn't have time to make a 30 seconds video greetings to accompany her borther's presentation in Bangkok (or after that), when most members are wondering what happened to her. No, she is just too busy.
Sounds legit... :)

In reality that "OneLife Leadership" has most likely absolutely no idea where is Ruja, so what they do is they post old photos of her, making it appear like a photo is a recent one.

I've never confronted anything like Onecoin/OneLife where in almost every fricking thing has some shady things included, and apologist believers and fanatic members believe and defend this scheme like no tomorrow.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 pm

I can confirm they know (the board) and why is it but won’t tell. Could be fake but I trust those men so far.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:45 pm
I can confirm they know (the board) and why is it but won’t tell. Could be fake but I trust those men so far.
Yes, you trust and believe. After all, OneLife Leaders have proved to be so trustworthy. :D