Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:31 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:25 am
You have always BS explanation for everything, don't you guys, even though you have very limited understanding of tech and finances. And you are pretty much always wrong.
Look, I already warned you that if you continue to insult I will ban you. This is final. I think we proved you on zoom meeting that you guys have no clue about finances at all, Bjorn even said himself he is only interested in developing. Developing the system so real scammers can earn big money and small people will lose money. You don't seem to care about them. Our very good understanding how scam money is and with it whole financial system and that scammer financial system is also consuming cryptocurrency market because it is so unregulated. This is why we so strongly believe in Onecoin cause it can be the solution for all that. You are so short in vision that yo don't see it. But you allow yourself to act as you know it all and that we are wrong. We say people will decide.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:25 am
First of all, I have not said for 2 years that OneCoin is collapsing, infact I've been saying it may take way over a year STILL. But it's clearly in the collapse phase now. And it's not me who is saying that momentum is dropping, if you'd listen to your diamond leaders they have acknowledged it as well, and explained that "you will just have to work harder and remain positive".
And yes, it's a big thing when high profile MLM leaders leave. Don't try to downplay it. For sure you hyped when some of the leaders joined your scam.
Not only you said about collapse. Tim was saying that every 3 months. He is the only one that is left from before. the rest of them saw they are just wasting time. If this did not collapse it might mean it is not a scam and people want it to succeed.
It is also normal to hype new leaders that join but that is because they got some belief to do a good work, if they prove to be bad, well, bye bye beautiful. I told you my opinion why momentum is lower now. Power packs are consuming new smaller users cause they merge into power packs to get more coins, and also it is not possible to lie and promise anymore which makes some leaders hard to work so they leave.
Also, some part of the damage is done by you guys who are sick in their belief of scam and misunderstanding what is possible and what is not. I mean you guys believe in the value of FIAT money... what can we talk about.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am

What "Tim is the only one left". If you read BMLM, MuroBBS, FlashBack, Twitter, there's lots of people discussing the scam and its aspect, and these now constantly appearing fake news. There's even a WhatsApp Group for OneCoin victims which has lots of members. It's never been "only Tim", and never will be. There are hundreds of people actively discussing about the scam and its aspects.

It has been confirmed to me by some active members that many leaders are now much more careful, keeping lower profile, or leaving to other MLMs, because of all the investigations and arrests going on. Many members want to quit promoting OneCoin and just wait and see what happens in 2018.

If you check OLN's own charts where there's some growth, it's in very poor countries in Africa, so it wouldn't be very bad guess to say the money flow is decreasing, especially considering big leaders like Zafar admitting the momentum drop. If the money flow was increasing, there surely wouldn't be such momentum drop, leaders leaving and members becoming passive, as is happening now.

People becoming familiar with real crypto finally see that OneCoin has no cryptocurrency properties for a user. And they realize the company could very easily prove OneCoin is a real cryptocurrency, but it won't do it, so of course it raises suspicion among members who now are becoming familiar with real cryptocurrency properties like private and public keys, keeping your own crypto safe so nobody can freeze your coins, easy mobile wallets, exchange between currencies, non-restricted transactions between people, possibility to check and verify the transfers from blockchain etc etc.

Kazakhstan authority - the Economic Investigation Service, a department of the State Revenue Committee, said it yesterday as well:
"OneCoin is not actually a cryptocurrency and is instead electronic payment units, which are widely used in online money games."
https://tengrinews.kz/kazakhstan_news/s ... li-320933/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:22 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
What "Tim is the only one left". If you read BMLM, MuroBBS, FlashBack, Twitter, there's lots of people discussing the scam and its aspect, and these now constantly appearing fake news. There's even a WhatsApp Group for OneCoin victims which has lots of members. It's never been "only Tim", and never will be. There are hundreds of people actively discussing about the scam and its aspects.
Let me explain when I mean when I say "Tim is the only one left". I mean he is all over the comments, he is the one that really puts time into any little thing and tries to make them look important. I am aware that many blogs write about onecoin but those are just the same news relayed on many media cause all of them wants to earn some clicks. I don't use twitter so I can't say about it. Twitter is medium where people express their opinions. Not important.
Whatsapp group used to be Jens leader group where she had like 400 people while she worked Onelife (I read this somewhere on comments).
My understanding is that Tim is the main"victim doctor" there and that is had like 125 users ("victims"). Wonder what happened to the rest of people. Seems like they went to other leaders liking their Onecoins.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
It has been confirmed to me by some active members that many leaders are now much more careful, keeping lower profile, or leaving to other MLMs, because of all the investigations and arrests going on. Many members want to quit promoting OneCoin and just wait and see what happens in 2018.
Of course, those are the ones who lied and made promises to people. They should go low profile. That has nothing to do with Onecoin cryptocurrency being scam. Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
If you check OLN's own charts where there's some growth, it's in very poor countries in Africa, so it wouldn't be very bad guess to say the money flow is decreasing, especially considering big leaders like Zafar admitting the momentum drop. If the money flow was increasing, there surely wouldn't be such momentum drop, leaders leaving and members becoming passive, as is happening now.
Big point of momentum is new users inflow. New users are lower than they used to be. Partially because many new users are collected into Powerpacks so they don't even count as a new user, but money and mining coins are good here. I say that because I know in fact that is what is happening in my region. Also, many leaders who were lying and promising either quit or stopped lying so they sell slower. And of course there is this slandering all over the internet that does scare normal people but I also blame Onelife for that because they are not educated about how to respond to that. And that is also leader fault because they just go on and don't care about negative stuff. Again, Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
People becoming familiar with real crypto finally see that OneCoin has no cryptocurrency properties for a user. And they realize the company could very easily prove OneCoin is a real cryptocurrency, but it won't do it, so of course it raises suspicion among members who now are becoming familiar with real cryptocurrency properties like private and public keys, keeping your own crypto safe so nobody can freeze your coins, easy mobile wallets, exchange between currencies, non-restricted transactions between people, possibility to check and verify the transfers from blockchain etc etc.
I must agree with you with this. But our conclusion is different. If by "real" cryptocurrencies you mean decentralized crap that is listed on coinmarketcap.com then we strongly disagree there. Those "real" cryptos are only good for IT guys that can actually learn to save coins into their computer. Those "real" cryptos are only good for people who want to be able to be anonymous, evade taxes, launder money, buy illegal stuff in black markets. Those "real" cryptos are not good for small people because their value is largely controlled by big speculators where small people usually lose their money. I explained big part of Bitcoin value manipulation here. So yes, I admit people who like to speculate and hide their identity (like you do here) will not like Onecoin and will go to decentralized anarchy. What does that leave for Onecoin to do? Well, it might "only" serve the rest of legal white economy. What do you think, which one is bigger? ;)
CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
Kazakhstan authority - the Economic Investigation Service, a department of the State Revenue Committee, said it yesterday as well:
"OneCoin is not actually a cryptocurrency and is instead electronic payment units, which are widely used in online money games."
https://tengrinews.kz/kazakhstan_news/s ... li-320933/
Just spoke with my friend from Kazakhstan that held an event there yesterday and asked him about this matter.
Turns out that Kazakhstan investigation was opened for the same reasons all investigations were opened in all other countries.
It started because many persons reported alleged pyramid investment scheme. It was opened in spring this year and according to Kazakh law, all investigations need to have verdicts before 3 months time, if not enough info is collected, the case will close. Kazaa case will be due on July 10th 2017.
Basically what they are saying is for alleged victims to come out and report their alleged to help the case. No "victim" signed up until now cause they are all aware what they paid.
As for allegations about Onecoin not being a cryptocurrency, that is something authority does not know and they got that from those who made accusations. Not surprising, decentralized CC enthusiasts. And they seem to refer on Onetokens. They are not cryptocurrency indeed. They are just a gas to get to Onecoin that is cryptocurrency. Well, Etherium is just a token, not a cryptocurrency...

Abilbek
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Abilbek » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:40 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:27 am
Kazakhstan authority - the Economic Investigation Service, a department of the State Revenue Committee, said it yesterday as well:
"OneCoin is not actually a cryptocurrency and is instead electronic payment units, which are widely used in online money games."
https://tengrinews.kz/kazakhstan_news/s ... li-320933/
Nobody is arrested! Leaders are still working and traveling the world. Igor has outlined everything perfectly above. People in Kazakhstan and Russia are getting more educated about this bullshit coinmarketcap situation. People are getting smarter!

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Yeah, people are getting smarter. Especially leaders who are leaving.

And WTF bullshit coinmarkecap situation? It's an open market. Something that can't be said about OneCoin. OneCoin has no open market value, it can't be sold, it can't be exchanged, it does not have cryptocurrency properties. All there is with OneCoin is hype and hope, and especially waiting.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:38 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm
And WTF bullshit coinmarkecap situation? It's an open market. Something that can't be said about OneCoin. OneCoin has no open market value, it can't be sold, it can't be exchanged, it does not have cryptocurrency properties. All there is with OneCoin is hype and hope, and especially waiting.
My friend, I do not wish to offend you in any way. In fact, I pity you because you are being useful idiot for those demons that destroyed open cryptocurrency market and they manipulate it as they please to make a big profit.

Onecoin will not allow that. You are laughing at current infant Onecoin stage, it is not open, correct, but it will be. You should also hope it will succeed to stop big speculators from stealing people's money by making bubbles.

Read my recent post on "is bitcoins price credible topic" here.
Your open market just lost $25 billion today. How many people lost their money for panic selling?

This is what I am talking about, on zoom meeting none of you seemed to have any clue what I was talking about. You are not financial guys, you do not understand fraud behind the economy, and it swallowed open crypto market too. Ruja knows the fraud that is going on, she is a banker after all. That is why Onecoin actually can save small people. We just need to work and believe.
And instead you guys with so substantial character and will to dedicate time to some cause and help people's movement here, you were tricked by carefully selected crap about how Ruja and others are scammers and how Onecoin is designed to fail. It makes me cry to see such valuable people so deceived... Cheers

Nikola Korbar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Nikola Korbar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

If you cannot understand some things, it doesn't mean that explanations are BS, maybe you need to work on yourself a little bit ;) No matter what we say, you will always continue to say same things all over again. You act like those religious fanatics from medieval times, who slandered each person who said that the Earth is round as a heretic - no matter what excuse he gave that Earth is in fact round and not flat, he would still be branded as a heretic. Same with you guys and centralised cryptocurrencies. There is no point to prove you anything, as you're beyond any kind of understanding.

Most of you people from the fellowship of haters are saying pretty much the same thing all this time. Tim is the one that's saying "it's just about to collapse" for already 2 years, and you seem to agree with everything he says. But to claim that OneCoin is in the phase of collapse now is completely apsurd and shows that you have apsolutely zero understanding of this system. 5 people leave, 2000 join, and you say its collapsing because 5 people left?! You're a joke.

And calling our knowledge of finances limited is also very funny, but I like a good laugh when I see your posts :)

Nikola Korbar
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Nikola Korbar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:52 pm

OneCoin is in the collapse phase now?! Today when around 200 merchants daily join the system?! I like a good laugh. You believe so much in your stories, you actually began seeing that everywhere you turn.

I'm glad that certain leaders left, as I believe that they did more harm than good, but its not the reason why would a company collapse. You have no knowledge of neither economics nor finances, like most haters, you're either tech people, or just haters.

And Ed didn't removed that he was in OneLife, take a better look at his profile ;) He has millions of OneCoins, so he's good on that side ;)

CryptoXpose
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am

Count how many people have over 10% of all deals in DealShaker. Count it. It's about 13 people last time this was counted.

Alexa ranking of DealShaker is dropping. About 6% of alleged OneLife members have ever bothered to log in there. It's full of unreliable deals, full of ridiculously priced deals, full of chinese crap. Nobody takes it seriously except only the most brainwashed cult members.

It's funny you Nikola say that I'm like religious fanatics, cause that's exactly what is said about you, and also admitted by many ex-leaders, that only now they understand in what kind of brainwashed state they were.

Yeah it's a big deal if for example 5 big leaders with huge downlines suddenly leave OneCoin, and by the way, it's lots more than 5 now. Member joining counter doesn't mean anything. Most members now come from some poor African countries anyway. The same Alexa ranking drop trend happens with all collapsing scams, if you do your due diligence. But that's not the only source of information confirming this. We have countless of member and leader contacts acknowledging the drop in momentum.

I wonder if you allow this message, because my last message you refused to publish. What a great open debate, typical OneCoin style; Censor, BS, delete..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 232
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:36 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
Count how many people have over 10% of all deals in DealShaker. Count it. It's about 13 people last time this was counted.
Are you seriously counting all the deals on dealshaker to try to see how many merchants have 10% of deals??? Now you start to freak me out... No healthy person can do such thing and not being payed to do it. Maybe your opinion that Onelife is in decline gives you strength but what you do is actually called fanatism.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
Alexa ranking of DealShaker is dropping. About 6% of alleged OneLife members have ever bothered to log in there. It's full of unreliable deals, full of ridiculously priced deals, full of chinese crap. Nobody takes it seriously except only the most brainwashed cult members.
You are right. Dealshaker is losing interest because so far many deals were crap. I second that. Also there were many deals with bad prices, there were also many scam deals. So what? Did you know how Alibaba began? Take a look what Jack Ma says about his start. Dealshaker is a baby, it needs and will have more upgrades. We just had webinar tonight where we talked about dealshaker and usability. Do you know that just now are Onelife members here learning how to register a merchant and make a deal. They are so slow on education as you might know by now. But when it rolls out, there is no stop. It is normal that dealshaker is not perfect from the start. I can't believe I am even debating this with you. Somethin interesting, a map
And I know at least one guy that got his deal delivered and paid in full with OC:
Image
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
It's funny you Nikola say that I'm like religious fanatics, cause that's exactly what is said about you, and also admitted by many ex-leaders, that only now they understand in what kind of brainwashed state they were.
To be honest, what you guys do is really fanatism. Onecoin is trying to make economy for people. And this default ex-leader crap story is begining to be boring. Cut it please. Arguments please, not tell tell.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
Yeah it's a big deal if for example 5 big leaders with huge downlines suddenly leave OneCoin, and by the way, it's lots more than 5 now. Member joining counter doesn't mean anything. Most members now come from some poor African countries anyway.
No, it is not big deal is 5 or even 10 people leave the business. Do you really think their downline will just forget about the money they paid for education here and move with them to new business? The proof for this is that Whatsapp group of yours that used to have more than 400 members from Jens downline and now when she quit group emptied and has 100+ "victims". The way I see it, those who lied and promised quit. That is not a bad thing for Onelife, that is a good thing. But their damage is seen. The momentum did drop. That does not mean anything. After a good drop, there is even higher raise. But you would't know that.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
The same Alexa ranking drop trend happens with all collapsing scams, if you do your due diligence. But that's not the only source of information confirming this. We have countless of member and leader contacts acknowledging the drop in momentum.
Again you go with comparing irrelevant stats from former failed projects. It is the concept, what is the plan that you compare. What did those alleged scams have to offer to its members, and why did they fail. I want to hear those arguments, not just random opinion that Onecoin will fail just like that one. If you look drops as the main argument of failure what can we say about your open crypto market? It is full of scam though.
Image
CryptoXpose wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am
I wonder if you allow this message, because my last message you refused to publish. What a great open debate, typical OneCoin style; Censor, BS, delete..
FYI, I removed your last post cause it was full of crap like you have bipolar disorder disease and talk like total fanatic full of your personal opinions. I don't even like this post cause it also has too much of your personal crap but there is some stuff linked to Onecoin so it good to have it on both sides.
But to be honest, it is becoming boring cause I am getting nowhere. We are batteling with your personal understanding and you are draging your ignorance all over the place.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests