Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:49 am

As you might notice on Google blogs and articles, one of the earliest accusations haters used to make is that OneCoin is a PONZI scheme.
You could see this all over blog articles earlier. Today they barely mention it because there are many answers on this subject so seems like even some haters realized that OneCoin can not be a Ponzi. If it is promoted the way company forbids, then yes, it can be falsely promoted as a Ponzi.

For the starter, here is a great and clear short video explaining why Onecoin can not be a ponzi.

So let's begin by making clear what exactly a ponzi scheme is:

I find this article from Investopedia to be the most thorough about explaining what a ponzi scheme is.
Ponzi schemes are systems where early investors are paid out using investments from later investors. When new investors stop joining and payments cannot be made, the scheme collapses. These scams last often only a couple of months, but the organizers are prone to simply repeat the whole process again afterward.
A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud where clients are promised a large profit at little to no risk. Companies that engage in a Ponzi scheme focus all of their energy into attracting new clients to make investments. This new income is used to pay original investors their returns, marked as a profit from a legitimate transaction. Ponzi schemes rely on a constant flow of new investments to continue to provide returns to older investors. When this flow runs out, the scheme falls apart.
Short version:

Onecoin is not an investment scheme, no one must promise you any return from Onecoins, it remains to hit public trading and then we will see what happens. So the risk is high, no guarantees must be made. Until then, the only profit people can make is through Onelife network and selling education that brings people exclusive access to Onecoins. But no one pays for Onecoins directly.
The sale is made via legit MLM system and no one needs to recruit new members in order to get their profit (this confuses people).
All Onelife profit is made on current sales and if no future sale is made then the company does not need to pay anything.
So Onecoin does not need new users to pay early users. They all need to keep working and selling to make the profit. If selling stops, of course, company will fail, but even Coca Cola would fail of no one would buy new drinks. It is how selling business works.

Long version:

Ok so basically, when haters say Onecoin is a ponzi scheme they seem to regard to where Onecoin is promising high returns from sold Onecoins and they need to constantly attract new members so early investors could make a profit from their Onecoins? Right ? Absolute bullshit.

If one tells you Onecoin is ponzi scheme, the best you can do is run away from him and ignore/block him cause he is ignorant of either what ponzi scheme is or he has no clue how Onecoin operates currently so he has absolutely no competence to speak about this topic.

Let's dissect how Onecoin operates currently, where the money comes from, what is it for and where does the profit come from currently.

First of all, Onecoin is private, centralized cryptocurrency that is in the early stage of building a user base, value, and usability through early merchants. Decentralized cryptocurrency enthusiasts think cryptocurrency can only be decentralized but they do not get to decide that one, so we had already explained this here.
Since Onecoin is a private company is made strict regulations on how Onecoins are mined, distributed and used.

Right now, since Onecoin is private, it can not be purchased for cash nor sold legally. Knowing this, there is no chance that anyone can be promised any profit from Onecoins. We can only be visionaries and hope Onecoin will retain or grow its value once it hits public trading. But that is a visionary part, not promising. The same goes to all the ICOs out there, someone presents a project, they present their goals and expectations, then start fundraising and those people who believe in the project will join.

So how do I get my Onecoins? In order to get some Onecoins you need to submit Onetokens to mining pool and you will get as many Onecoin per Onetoken according to difficulty. Onetokens also can not be bought by cash by new users. They need to purchase One Academy education. Tokens come with education package as a free promotion so education that you buy gives you exclusive access to Onecoins. Education is a standalone product, you can learn much about finances, trading, stocks, cryptocurrencies. There are many lectures both text and video made by renominated lecturers from the topic. This education is what people pay, it will remain theirs and they can use it later in life. Onecoins we get for free, they do have some internal value based on this demand and no one must promise you that you will be able to sell them and none the less specify any time of sale and what price will be when you sell them. Onecoin is going to hit public trading along with company listing on the stock exchange so no one can know what will happen then. Maybe Onecoin owners will have new capital on their hands, maybe they will have nothing. But they did not lose money in case of "nothing" because they did not pay for Onecoins at the first place. So it is impossible to lose money with Onecoin.

The problem was made when some people that promoted Onecoin earlier was actually promising people that Onecoin will hit 100 eur value in 2018 and by doing that they actually disobeyed companies rules and lured people into buying Education pack that they would not buy if they knew that Onecoin part is future, long term project.
One of the problems was also an internal exchange that made possible for users to sell coins internally to people that earn 40% of their compensation plan on the trading account that is obligated to buy Tokens, and earlier Onecoins. That platform was never promised from the company to be permanent, networkers used that to promise people that they can pull out their money from that exchange. Since exchange was only a test, it was shut down after successful testing. This partly resulted by lower fresh users income cause many people did not know how to sell Education without promising to people that they will be able to return money in few months. A new time of real education sellers is upon us, new start.

But this still has nothing to do with Onecoin being ponzi. Cause no profit of distributors depended on this internal selling of Onecoin on internal exchange platform.

Oneacademy is a product that is distributed by Network marketing company Onelife. It has its compensation plan that resolves how much distributors will learn based on what they sell or what their downline sells.

So, 100% of money income comes when distributors make actual education pack sale (or other product like Tablet or MAB) in order to earn money and that money is calculated and paid to their back office the very next week. If later on, no sale is made, the company does not need to pay anything to the distributor.

So to summarize. If someone is saying Onecoin is a ponzi because some people were promising high returns from Onecoin selling in 2018, they are all wrong cause the ones that promise that can lose their accounts and license to sell Education, and haters must stop spreading those lies cause it has nothing to do with company policy.

All profit to distributors is calculated ONLY if they make an actual sale so they make a profit out of their sale realization, and they earn some percent when their downline make a sale. If no future sale was made, no one earns anything and company has no debts to early users.

Also, Onecoin is not an investment scheme, if you read "investment" on any of distributor self-made presentations, that is wrong. Cause Onecoin can not be an investment, it is cryptocurrency in making, the risk is high, if all goes well, profit might be substantial, but no way promised. If you hear somewhere or some leader on Onelife event talks about the future value of Onecoin, that is NOT a promise, that is their hope, assumption, expectation based on current progress, call it whatever you like, but that is not a promise.

However, if someone does promies you high returns from Onecoin, feel free to send proofs to compliance@onelife.eu email to report him,
In fact, if ANYONE, guarantees you profit from ANYTHING, run away from him.

CryptoXpose

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:29 pm

"The problem was made when some people that promoted Onecoin earlier was actually promising people that Onecoin will hit 100 eur value in 2018 "

Omg, you are so clueless about the history of this scam. Do you really want to even write that? Anybody who has been in this scam a long time knows very well about the promises made by all leaders.

Even Ruja promised 2 million OneCoins immediately if you buy the 118k ultimate package, and as Ruja/company decides the price internally, which some people think is actually real, of course people think they will get huge profits. But members had no idea that the reality was coins couldnt be practically sold, and the company suddenly without informing members at all just closed XcoinX.

It's kind of useless to try to explain that there were no promises or only some people promised. Everybody knows what is the truth. Nobody used money in OneCoin in order to get some education.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:50 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:29 pm
"The problem was made when some people that promoted Onecoin earlier was actually promising people that Onecoin will hit 100 eur value in 2018 "

Omg, you are so clueless about the history of this scam. Do you really want to even write that? Anybody who has been in this scam a long time knows very well about the promises made by all leaders.
:) Nope, I am not clueless, I am aware that some leaders were making promises and those are a minority. You are delusional if you think all leaders did it. You do realize that Onelife operates in 192 countries and has over 3 million members, more than 100 local events daily. You can not keep all that up, you just can't know everything ;)
Some of the bad leaders left the company, some of them were kicked out. Did you know that actually, Steinkellers were the ones that used to make those promises and taught their downline the same?
Where are they now? Do you really think they left? I can not write about that though.
Point is, I am objective and honest, and I did say "leaders making promises" made this whole problem. Also, I explained how it was supposed to go, and it is going like it is supposed to for a long time now. Barely anyone is making promises. There were some in India but I am confident that will be sorted out if it is even possible to have honest leaders out there. Italy was the very bad with promises so it was a tough lesson for the Company to learn as Onelife was banned because distributors were promising.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Even Ruja promised 2 million OneCoins immediately if you buy the 118k ultimate package, and as Ruja/company decides the price internally, which some people think is actually real, of course, people think they will get huge profits. But members had no idea that the reality was coins couldnt be practically sold, and the company suddenly without informing members at all just closed XcoinX.
Ruja only promised how much coins will the package yield. It was old temporary package that was demanded by leaders in Asia. Why do you stick to that one? You tend to stick to some stupid argument and parrot them all over. Just like you parrot that "wrong translation fake news about Swiss" - ok mistake was made, it was unintentional, too much info is going on to be able to thoroughly investigate every single info.
Anyway, she did not promise price, profit or selling Onecoins. You keep putting word in people's mouth.

I already explained about the internal platform and explained that company never told it was a permanent deal and that its purpose was to pull money out. If it was, then it would undermine the whole system cause leaders used it to make some promises. Now it is so pure, everyone who joins will actually join because they believe in Onecoin. Sorry that you don't understand a good thing when it happens.
CryptoXpose wrote:
It's kind of useless to try to explain that there were no promises or only some people promised. Everybody knows what is the truth. Nobody used money in OneCoin in order to get some education.
Even if everyone is buying an educational package just to get Onecoin that is in no way illegal. Educational package is currently the only way you can get Onecoins. If someone wants millions of onecoins he will buy as much education as he needs. There will be a time when Onecoin will be purchased directly.

When you say this, it would be like saying it is illegal to purchase 4 graphic cards and put it into one machine, and then make 100 of those machines just because I want to mine Etherium. If I want it, I will buy it, and I believe I will be able to mine enough ETH to pay off investment in hardware and also that ETH will not collapse by then. It is all peoples personal preference in what they believe in.

It is outrageous how you guys twist facts, have a total misunderstanding of the whole concept and give yourself credit to yell about Onecoin and with strong double standards.

Justice Department

Post by Justice Department » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:

Even Ruja promised 2 million OneCoins immediately if you buy the 118k ultimate package, and as Ruja/company decides the price internally, which some people think is actually real, of course people think they will get huge profits. But members had no idea that the reality was coins couldnt be practically sold, and the company suddenly without informing members at all just closed XcoinX.

This is just you advertising your opinion as "the truth" and your reply is based on your limited knowledge as usual.
Even tho most people are mostly buying education packages because they see profit rather than knowledge, it is their problem, and not the problem of the company. When you have a company operating at the scale this large and dealing with so many people, it is not surprising that some of them are
doing things "their way" and neglecting company's policy because they only see personal profit and not the bigger picture.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 pm

4 graphics cards give you something actual more, just like 4 bottles on snake oil. But buying the same education over and over in these combo packages doesn't give you any more education. Education is just an excuse, and leaders like Tommi Vuorinen and Tom McMurrain have acknowledged it. Of course every sane people with 2 brain cell realizes it, so this whole "we only sell education" is a laughable claim really.

And yeah, you do not know a-ny-thing if you claim that only some leaders made promises. Heck, OneCoin even sold at one point Festival -package, which didn't inlucde any education at all. It was only based on promises, hyped by Sebastian Greenwood himself, offering tokens and splits, but no education.

Also Ultimate package came back, if you didnt know. http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cf9 ... c2e205f97a
I give that as an example because there's Ruja's video promoting it, and saying it gives you 2 million OneCoin if you buy it.
So at least you can't claim that no OneCoins are promised from packages, yes they were and are promised, even by Ruja herself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBiqEJc1IRo

I don't know why I even spend time writing this, because everybody who has been familiar with OneCoin knows your claims are BS.
Now Ed Ludbrook also left the sinkin ship.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 pm
4 graphics cards give you something actual more, just like 4 bottles on snake oil. But buying the same education over and over in these combo packages doesn't give you any more education. Education is just an excuse, and leaders like Tommi Vuorinen and Tom McMurrain have acknowledged it. Of course every sane people with 2 brain cell realizes it, so this whole "we only sell education" is a laughable claim really.
Again, education is NOT an excuse, it is simply the way how you can get to as many Onecoins as you want. That is totally legal. You can think it is bullshit all you want. We can even call it an excuse it does not matter. It is the way to get Onecoins currently. It is hilarious how you entitle yourself to tell people they are stupid for buying something they clearly understand.

Btw, how can 4 GPU give you something more? If I buy 4 GPU and don't use them, they are just collecting dust. But if I buy education I can learn it and start working in some financial company with my new knowledge. If I buy 1000 GPUs then someone will say I am crazy but I want to mine so many Ethers and I don't care what people will say. If I buy 50 education packs, I don't care what people will say but I want to have a million Onecoins to be ready for public trading if price drops.
CryptoXpose wrote:
And yeah, you do not know a-ny-thing if you claim that only some leaders made promises. Heck, OneCoin even sold at one point Festival -package, which didn't include any education at all. It was only based on promises, hyped by Sebastian Greenwood himself, offering tokens and splits, but no education.
I remember Festival package, it was made for Chinese people because of some holiday of theirs. It was before my time so I can not say what it included. But I am sure it brought you at least the same education. But as I said, there is nothing wrong to make larger pack just because people want more Onecoins. That is called demand.
I can't understand how can't you see the analogy of buying the same GPUs over and over and the same education over and over just because you want more coins. Et least with the education you will learn something.
CryptoXpose wrote:
Also Ultimate package came back, if you didnt know. http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cf9 ... c2e205f97a
I give that as an example because there's Ruja's video promoting it, and saying it gives you 2 million OneCoin if you buy it.
So at least you can't claim that no OneCoins are promised from packages, yes they were and are promised, even by Ruja herself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBiqEJc1IRo
That's not ultimate package. This is power pack. I participated in 5 such packs. They are great, so many coins we got. But the problem is people got focused into those packs, more and more coins are mined but they make less focus into bringing new members :) So they are good and also bad.
CryptoXpose wrote:
I don't know why I even spend time writing this, because everybody who has been familiar with OneCoin knows your claims are BS.
Now Ed Ludbrook also left the sinkin ship.
Believe me, the only one that is wasting time answering to you am I, cause you already wasted almost 2 years of your life by following something you don't understand and fighting a battle you can not win.
FYI, Ed did not abandon anything, he has millions of Onecoins and OFCs, when I saw him starting as IMA it made me almost cry. He does not deserve to start as IMA after he educated all the leaders. We talked to him, he just does not want to work as IMA, he tried a bit but seems like there aren't many leaders out there that he could educate. And he is certainly not interested into end user retail sale. He does not need that small talk. He did enough for Onelife. Now he waits for public.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:30 pm

FFS, if you have 4 graphics cards, which cost €100/per card, you have something worth of €400 which you can either use in different computers, or sell.
If you bought 4 Power Packs, you paid 4*48750€, and got same education as with one 27500€ Infinity package. You don't get even theoretically any more educational value from 4 Power Packs compared to one Infinity Package.

Festival package did not have education. It was famous for it.

And yes I talked about Ultimate Package, not Power Pack. Can't you read/are you deaf? And you say I have limited knowledge. lol. You are not even familiar with your own scam for christ sake..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBiqEJc1IRo&t=98
"Second package we are launcing.... is called the Ultimate Package"

OneLife Newsletter, February 16, 2017
http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cf9 ... c2e205f97a
"THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE
IS COMING BACK!

Do you remember the Ultimate Package? Yes - the one with 1 311 111 promotional tokens and which generates 118 000 BV for network bonuses! Well, we have some amazing news for you - IT IS COMING BACK TO THE ONELIFE NETWORK!

This unique offer comes as a response to the many incoming inquiries for an ultimate solution for our Members who have decided to go ALL IN. It includes the full educational program with all extended learning and practice materials, instant access to all future updates of the existing program and the highest priority trading rights in the internal practice trading platform. Visit your Backoffice and GET YOUR NEW PACKAGE today!"

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:03 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:27 pm
Believe me, the only one that is wasting time answering to you am I, cause you already wasted almost 2 years of your life by following something you don't understand and fighting a battle you can not win.
Heh, what we do, doesn't change the outcome. OneCoin is already is collapse phase. Leaders leaving, Alexa rankings dropping like stone.
This is not about "win". This is something I understand extremely well. It's you who can't understand because you are inside a cult like system. We know exactly in what kind of brainwashed denial state you are from many ex-leaders who have told us. For us, this is about truth, opposing blatant scam which will results huge number of people losing their money. The outcome was always certain for a scam like this. It's only a matter of time until OneCoin is finished for good. Sure it may still take over a year. Hopefully not.
FYI, Ed did not abandon anything, he has millions of Onecoins and OFCs, when I saw him starting as IMA it made me almost cry. He does not deserve to start as IMA after he educated all the leaders. We talked to him, he just does not want to work as IMA, he tried a bit but seems like there aren't many leaders out there that he could educate. And he is certainly not interested into end user retail sale. He does not need that small talk. He did enough for Onelife. Now he waits for public.
You say Ed didn't abandon OneCoin, but interestingly his LinkedIn profile would imply otherwise..
He completely removed the OneCoin/OneLife Nov2015-Present 1yr 7mos -part from his profile. And also removed all his OneCoin/OneLife webinars from his Facebook page..

Ludbrooks LinkedIn profile when he was in OneLife: http://i.imgur.com/q5VxTGZ.png
Ludbrooks LinkedIn profile now: http://i.imgur.com/uCYljmf.png

Why on Earth Ed would remove content and remove his big OneLife section from LinkedIn profile, if he still is a strong OneCoin supporter?

What about Joby Boughey? He completely cleared his https://thecryptoproezine.com/ from ALL OneCoin/OneLife articles and completely stopped promoting OneCoin on his videos, website and Facebook. What's the good excuse there? Can't wait to hear it..

Nikola Korbar

Post by Nikola Korbar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:35 am

You are same like Tim, for 2 years you're telling everyone that OneCoin is on the verge of collapse. I think you should invent some new catchphrase, this one is getting a bit overused. Around 2-5 thousand people join every month, and you make a big story if a handful of people leave, or you think that Alexa rating are actually indicator of company's income?! You're a joke, along with your little fellowship of haters who repeat the same stuff all over again, no matter the answers.

Ed Ludbrook didn't removed his activities with OneLife from his Linkedin page, check out his previous positions, and you'll see it there among everything he did before, so you're wrong again.

As for some leaders who left, its their choice. Jobey has a history of switching systems, and he is no reference to OneLife at all. I think its very good that some people left, coz they didn't understood OneCoin/OneLife concept and vision, but have only seen it as a source of quick income, and left as soon as they got enough money. I'm glad that such people leave.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:25 am

You have always BS explanation for everything, don't you guys, even though you have very limited understanding of tech and finances. And you are pretty much always wrong. First of all, I have not said for 2 years that OneCoin is collapsing, infact I've been saying it may take way over a year STILL. But it's clearly in the collapse phase now. And it's not me who is saying that momentum is dropping, if you'd listen to your diamond leaders they have acknowledged it as well, and explained that "you will just have to work harder and remain positive".
And yes, it's a big thing when high profile MLM leaders leave. Don't try to downplay it. For sure you hyped when some of the leaders joined your scam.

Ludbrook only has a small mentioning of OneLife left anymore in his LinkedIn prodile, if you scroll down his profile page. He removed all that hype and long description of OneLife/OneCoin what can be seen in this link: http://imgur.com/q5VxTGZ