Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Yep trust is needed for any initial project. I trust in all ICOs I take part in ;)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Yep trust is needed for any initial project. I trust in all ICOs I take part in ;)
Yeah, an "initial project" since 2014..
"we are the biggest, best, fastest growing, [add more hype].."

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Just one plea Igor. When you go to Sofia, please don't go to there like a bishop of England goes to Vatican to see the Pope, or an imam goes to Mekka.
You have lots of responsibility, because lots of the leaders and members read your texts.

I wish you go there more like a scientist rather than a believer...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 pm

I already sent them like 20 questions.
Some of them they will not anwer cause those are strategic topics.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:49 pm
Yeah, an "initial project" since 2014..
"we are the biggest, best, fastest growing, [add more hype].."
Initial until public

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:18 pm

eagle144, why are your posts so damn long son ? chill and get the point please..

Isn't it obvious to you people yet ? These circus rodeo clowns have been thrown out of ONE and coins frozen.

I agree with eagle and think that Ruja needs to mop the floor with this cartoon character.

that video was funny !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:42 pm

In regard to this comment, and I quote: b]" Last year ONELIFE terminated 800 people worldwide, following un-ethical practices in our business. Last person demoted & terminated was *Kari Wahlroos* (The Ex-European Embassador of OneLife). This individual played politics & lobbying, as well high jacked the OneLife corporate side. And just because of him, *6* very credible personalities resigned OneLife in very short period of time, including; *Pablo Munoz* (The Ex-CEO of OneLife), *Ed Ludbrook* (The Asian Ambassador of OneLife) & *Steinkeller Brothers* (who brought half of OneLife Business in first 2 years)."[/b] I'm not buying the story and here's why:

What this person or persons is saying is that Kari wielded more power in OneLife than Pablo Munoz who was the president. It also implies that Ruja allowed Kari to have this power and Pablo had to give him that power, which does not make any sense. Kari was a BS'er just like Igor Alberts and all the other major promoters of OneCoin through OneLife. Kari very well could have had power over the Steinkiller Brothers since Kari was the European Ambassador, but not Pablo or Ruja.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:47 pm

My friend, believe it or not, that is the truth :(
I have spoken by several leaders that left over time, one of them was Yasir Mirza, and they all told similar story, their downline stolen by Kari...but they did not want to go public with that cause they thought Ruja was protecting Kari. Maybe she did, but if she did, she obviously realized that was a big mistake cause idiot was making his own project simultaneously...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:50 pm

Something to think about: Igor has/had 80 million coins, Kari 50 million coins. If Igor and Kari thought Onecoin value would be even 1 euro, they just gave up 80 and 50 million euros (due to Onecoin confiscating their accounts) which they'd have got just by doing nothing and being quiet.

But instead of waiting, they started a new uncertain business..

And if OneCoin value would be over 20€, both these guys just gave up over BILLION euros. So at least Kari knows very well that Onecoin will not have in reality much value. Otherwise they wouldn't have risked it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:56 pm

You don't get it, they don't believe in any of those coins ONE or DAG. I am pretty sure they are just into money from mlm and they are investing into other established coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple...