Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Locked
CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:30 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:08 pm
yeah, probably because the cars have sold already you dunderhead !

contact company for more details to satisfy your obsession.. off topic move your bashing to proper thread troll. thx :P :P
"Probably sold already"..ummm nope.

All Kralev Car deals look similar to this, only the available coupons amount differs from deal to deal:
Image

flatrate
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm

this is the current deals offered not what was sold. I think they have sold a few cars but do not have proof of that but i am sure support does.

please send all the information you can find about the dealer and contact support to satisfy your thirst.

I am going to have this thread closed if you do not keep on topic... there are Dealshaker threads.. thx :D :D

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:47 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm
this is the current deals offered not what was sold. I think they have sold a few cars but do not have proof of that but i am sure support does.
Yeah, you think, but you don't have proof. Frincking trend about everything in OneCoin. :lol:

flatrate
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:57 pm

I am not a OneCoin consumed pervert like you.

Yes, cars have been sold on Dealshaker.. If you need details contact company and stop spamming this forum.

I told you already you do not have free reign to puke on this board. You can do that on behindMLM with tim and oz. :) :)

CryptoXpose2
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:38 pm

flatrate wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:41 pm
this is the current deals offered not what was sold. I think they have sold a few cars but do not have proof of that but i am sure support does.
Ok, I found this for you. Kralev cars sold "40% discount coupons".
https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/discount ... 6HqOjeXUPo~

Seems they disabled the deal already, even though there should be time and coupons left.

flatrate
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:07 pm

you haven't found anything for me because I did not ask you to find anything for me.. please man..

IGOR, please lock this thread. Xpose has been asked repeatedly to take his dealshaker information to proper thread but refuses to. We all do not want the eagleone fiasco again.

thx ;)

EagleOne
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by EagleOne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

Hmm, so now you are the arbiter of what thread stays open or closed. At this rate they all will be closed because you don't like what is posted.

flatrate
Posts: 375
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:19 am

could care less what is posted eaglescout its not my forum.

I guess you do not have much knowledge about how these forums work because it does a disservice to the entire forum when you and your buddy constantly run off at the mouth off-topic.

Don't be a toddler and just stick to topic.. if you want to babble on about Dealshaker go to that thread... got it ? thx :) :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Is OneCoin a ponzi scheme

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:53 am

EagleOne wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 am
How can OneCoin have too many stupid people involved?

You did not understand what I wrote cause you do not understand crypto market (financially, not technically).
That way you would know that crypto market was capped at $750Billion 3 days ago and today it is barely $500Billion.
Two main reasons:
1) JP Morgan executive stated governments could ban anonymous decentralized cryptocurrencies
2) china announced bans on centralized trading platforms.
Whales saw this opportunity and started dumping, the price dropped, then we have most of the scared panic people sell out, and they probably trigger cautious people's stop limit orders and we have this.
Now, whales will start buying a bunch of crypto and make even bigger cap cause they will be followed by even bigger fools than before. It is a circus. Full of people who do not know what they are doing and it is only them to blame cause they should educate first. The same in Onecoin, it is full of people who did not even understand what they are paying. It is easiest to blame onelife IMAs I agree but people need to give out money responsibly.

Onecoin's no1 point is to first educate people about financial markets, and only after that comes cryptocurrency. Sadly, most of Onelife network promoted it opposite, and many people did not learn what they are giving money into, they blindly believed words from some scammy onelife people. I am talking about people who feel they are being tricked. Those are the minority I believe, cause many people realize that we need to wait for public trading but dealshaker is the key.

I was last 2 days in Sofia at the meeting with several executives. They are finally gonna take power back cause so far, some onelife leaders held the power. And this would be because you guys made so much bad press, helped closing bank accounts (and banks are very easy to close crypto bank accounts, they do it also for bitcoin exchanged, let alone onecoin with so much negativity) so they had to give leaders to collect the money and some of them even ran away with money.

They will now take back the control, work harder with banks. And the most important, they will more communicate with us, people.
So please, all of you, if you have some recommendations, I will make a new topic on what you guys think is bad in this business model, so I can talk with them and they are eager to improve it. Of course not all will be immediately implemented because they have some more urgent work on platforms and also dealshaker is being developed. Pierre made a mess a bit, all that his people did is down the water, so they kinda had to go back to the square 1.

Keep in mind that Onecoin is not IT company, they do not have their own developers so that is why there is no CTO, they are fintech company providing payment and other educational and trading platforms (not all finished of course) and for sensitive IT they decided to contract with renowed IT company from Bulgaria and this company demands to remain anonmous and they decide what tech will be disclosed for security reasons.
I will be in direct link with them to try and address to at least make explorer for now.

I saw the whiteaper yesterday, it looks good and I will work with them to improve it even further cause IT company what is making it does not follow negative propaganda and does not understand that needs to be explained in the white paper.


EagleOne wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

If this dealer was "betting big" he would offer the car now on DealShaker. There are members who have enough coins to buy this car now, so why wait? Looks more like he is hedging his bets there will even be a DealShaker come October. And you claim we "spin" things. :lol: :lol:

This merchant is a store front for way bigger company who can not disclose its name before Onecoin goes public and opens a tech to put a stop to all negativity. If they would sell something now there would be 2 main problems for them:
1) They do not accept the risk to sell so many cars for a crypto that is still private, legally this is impossible and there is, of course, liquidity problem that would require them to put way fewer coupons
2) They would expose themselves before time so this was kinda not an option
Keep in mind that Onecoin company did not like this quantity of coupons cause they think it is too high but they did not want to kill the enthusiasm of the company. The reason why some big merchants are hiding is that many big merchants got harassed, attacked and threatened. The company did not even know that until that SPAR merchant called in. They were threatened to pull deals back and not make more and not to call the police cause they know their childred and where they live.


EagleOne wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:42 am

Hmm, so now you are the arbiter of what thread stays open or closed. At this rate they all will be closed because you don't like what is posted.

Actually, you guys do pollute threads and push them to offtopic but this might be my fault for not making you a topic to randomly put your critique opinions.
There is an announcement topic where you can write anything you think is wrong:

Recommendations from critiques to Onecoin company - Live debate

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests