Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks IGOR ! website looks top-notch so far and its just another indicator the Ruja is a alive and very well..

Just because you do not see her doesn't mean she is in jail, quit, murdered, or missing... maybe just working hard building the first ever fully functional digital currency that is actually a CURRENCY.. :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are looking foolish and desperate again...stop it and get some fresh air friend.. please :P

"Maybe you haven't noticed Igor, but these guys flatrate"

who said I am a male ? stop it man.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:31 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:26 pm
I guess it suits your agenda..
how did you conclude I have an agenda. What is my agenda on wasting time on this forum?
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 pm
I'm tired of you cult idiots all the time attacking me personally and claiming lies about me.
Sorry but you seem to lask to see how you use personal attacks like this way to often.

TO ALL
Please, I would like you all not to use personal attacks, let those arguments test your belief and knowledge about one ecosystem.
No need to make it personal. We all are the same people on the different side of a fence.
We who like Onecoin have something to gain if Onecoin success, and something to lose if fails. Other guys are just sideline watchers and they will not gain anything if onecoin fails or succeeds, but they will lose if it succeeds.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:32 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm
who said I am a male ? stop it man.
bulls eye :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:09 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:02 pm

btw, anyone saw oneforex.eu update?
This is what I gathered about OneForex.

OneForex is a simulated training environment only. Members can buy OneAcademy Forex educational packages and train on OneForex website on this simulated Forex environment. There's no real trading happening on OneForex.
They have partnered with SmartHub Ltd, which is a licenced broker registered in Vanuatu, to where they hope to direct people to trade with real money.

Smarthub Ltd doesn't currently have a public website open:
www.smarthubfx.com

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 pm

Yes, that is an addition to oneacademy to educate people about forex. I am interested in FX for some time. Might dig into those courses.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:17 pm
Yes, that is an addition to oneacademy to educate people about forex. I am interested in FX for some time. Might dig into those courses.
Nothing wrong with education and simulations, but IMO it was always implied and even hyped that OneForex will be a place where you can do real trading.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:26 pm

That was by the network. not by the company. Nothing new network to overhype something :(
I even heard people saying ONE will be traded on FX ... :o

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:26 pm
That was by the network. not by the company. Nothing new network to overhype something :(
I even heard people saying ONE will be traded on FX ... :o
Yeah I heard the same ONE rumor too by the networkers..

However I do recognize there's value in this kind of Forex education and simulation site, and depending on the educational quality, it can be very useful for people interested in Forex trading. Though I haven't checked how it compares to competition, which there surely is.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:56 pm

My guess is there will be some sort of path to live trading, but that remains to be seen or heard yet. I do not know the content of the information, but 90% of people who trade Forex lose money because they are not mentally or emotionally ready to compete. I hope that is big part of the course...

xpose, Glad your using a civil tongue the past few posts... quite refreshing from your usual bluster :P

Berg

Post by Berg » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:57 am

I think there is no matter how long have you been trading with cryptocurrency, going through some type of training is a great opportunity for your sales growth.

There are always details and loopholes that are nice to learn in advance ...