Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:13 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:10 pm
If Ruja wants to see Onecoin succeed, where the hell is she? She's not helping Onecoin credibility by hiding since summer.
Many share your concern, but all will be clear when the time comes.
As I said, that company is full of people who work their job.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:04 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
If Ruja wants to see Onecoin succeed, where the hell is she? She's not helping Onecoin credibility by hiding since summer.
Your ass is hiding....bullshiter

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Why is Mr. Honesty working with the authorities cryptoxpose so concerned with ruja today ? I guess its a content quota from tim or something.

I too am concerned about her whereabouts sonny boy, but no reason to obsess.

Did Ruja turn you down or something ? Listen chap, move on bro there are plenty of fish in the sea.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:26 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:13 pm
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Many share your concern, but all will be clear when the time comes.
Yeah, you don't know anything new about Ruja, do you...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:27 pm

Officially, no

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Well, Mr. Honesty lets break it down for you so you do not lose any sleep..We know that you are obsessed with her and her company.

1. She recently chopped off the head of EURO Ambassador for getting on his pump box a bit too hard.
2. We know that she is not arrested in Germany even though Mr. Honesty said she might be.
3. We know she gave birth so that might be an indicator of her absence.
4. Her company Onecoin has not been indicted for anything legally I can see outside the daily slander from xpose, bjorn borg, tim, bald eagle, etc..
5. The Onecoin network Onelife is still operating and selling education packages.
6. Strange ICO type thing is about to commence... I think
7. Bed wetters like xpose need to know ALL THE FACTS for his reporting to authorities not in Finland or Iceland or wherever.
8. Onecoin did not run away with my money, tokens, coins or OFC's I can report personally.
9. Dealshaker is still active and getting better daily and also has not been closed down.
10. I just received an email the other day from support so people are still working for Onecoin.

Now you can get some much needed shut eye and have yourself a cocktail for the NEW YEAR sonny boy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:02 pm

I kinda do not understand those guys. They bash "personality cult" in Onecoin centralized model, they dislike that Ruja "decides all on her laptop" (lol), and when she is gone, where there is clear proof that everything worksl, dealshaker will soon be upgraded for birthday, auto kyc implemented, network reorganizes, hmmm, seems like she does not do that from her laptop after all? Although I can't believe what I am writing, there are proofs that this is a company delivering platforms, yet some people still shout ruja from their mud.
Give woman a break. One ecosytem can develop without here. Need I mention bitcoin and satshi? ...

btw, anyone saw oneforex.eu update?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuAvv9z ... e=youtu.be

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:44 pm
2. We know that she is not arrested in Germany even though Mr. Honesty said she might be.
Ok, now you show everybody where I have said Ruja might be arrested in Germany, or shut the hell up.
I'm tired of you cult idiots all the time attacking me personally and claiming lies about me.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:20 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:03 pm
Ok, now you show everybody where I have said Ruja might be arrested in Germany, or shut the hell up.
I'm tired of you cult idiots all the time attacking me personally and claiming lies about me.
He never said you told all those points, those are just the facts to calm you down to stop being so worried about Ruja.

Also you might stop this "cult" yelling cause none of us here is IMA or hardcore promoter, we are just guys who like the Onecoin concept as an alternative to other cryptos for usability coin and that is it. If you will brand us as cultist or apologists then we will brand you a hater. And none of us would be right. We all have our point of view. You say we are blind, we say you are blind and all of us have own arguments.

Also, it is hard to grasp for anyone that you do this for free. And that is where people do not believe you, you can't blame them.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Maybe you haven't noticed Igor, but these guys flatrate and openmind have mostly nothing else to do here than idiotic personal attack in the lines of "bullshit", "you're a troll". I'm surprised you're not tired of seeing this youself. I guess it suits your agenda..