Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:00 am

flatrate wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:22 pm
To make a bit more clear about what a scam Bitcon truly is lets be honest with this scam.
2.68% of wallets control or hold 96% of all Bitcoin
That's bad for sure.

Then again Ruja (or whoever is behind her) and the company can control in the end 100% of all Onecoins, and all accounts. They have total control and can do what the hell they ever want. For example confiscate Kari's 50 million coins, just like that. The company is not regulated or licenced anywhere (although the same old bullshit story about discussing with goverments has been around for 3 years), so account holders are totally on the mercy of the company top.

Can you point any person in OneCoin scheme who has a good business history, meaning that the business actually was profitable for the investors as well.

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:28 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:00 am
flatrate wrote:
To make a bit more clear about what a scam Bitcon truly is lets be honest with this scam.
That's bad for sure.

Then again Ruja (or whoever is behind her) and the company can control in the end 100% of all Onecoins, and all accounts. They have total control and can do what the hell they ever want. For example confiscate Kari's 50 million coins, just like that. The company is not regulated or licenced anywhere (although the same old bullshit story about discussing with goverments has been around for 3 years), so account holders are totally on the mercy of the company top.
Apple and Microsoft users are totally on the mercy of the company top. So what?

openmind

Post by openmind » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:37 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:00 am
flatrate wrote:
Can you point any person in OneCoin scheme who has a good business history, meaning that the business actually was profitable for the investors as well.
Your question is a demagogy because OneLife has 3.3 million members and about 99,9% of them we know nothing. If I point any person from the rest of them I am 100% sure that you find or create some fake discrediting articles about this person. This is your mission!

But here is a "GREAT" company from USA:
https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/4/1673 ... -agreement

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:19 pm

If it is bad that 2.5% unknown people with unknown agenda decide the bitcoin fate, then the solution is for known persons to control all in favour of the coin. Wel not all cause what you own is in your control as long as you follow rules made by govs. Or better to say company cause there is no person cult here, a company with preset rules and known agenda.

Ruja has no bad record, only spins. She has rich working history. The only bad spin she has is germany casting factory where she saved it but only tried to protect her business with crysis upon. Then you have an “ex” fashist country with history of killing millions of people and stealing from tens of countries in 2 world wars (which you believe) strip that away from her and invent some fraud counts in a charge paper that she was forced to confess.

The way I see it she only wanted to protect her business. That is a good think for Onecoin.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

The truth of the matter is that Bitcon is even more centrally controlled than ONE. At least the buck will stop at Ruja good or bad eventually, but with the Bitcon facade you have anonymous billionaires and millionaires controlling the fork scams and price of such scams. Not too sure how Ruja calculates ONE internal price, but I know 3.3 million miners and merchants have a stake in that value. With Bitcon you have a faceless shady bunch directing everything. Hey, at least Ruja has a reason for internal price, why exactly did Bitcon hit 20k a few weeks ago ??

How can an unregulated, de-centralized, alleged anonymous digital currency, illegal in some countries, be traded on the CBOE & CME futures market ? answer that one and you will finally realize what Bitcon truly is. :shock: :shock:

HINT: Its All Smoke & Mirrors friends...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Ruja has no bad record, only spins. She has rich working history. The only bad spin she has is germany casting factory where she saved it but only tried to protect her business with crysis upon. Then you have an “ex” fashist country with history of killing millions of people and stealing from tens of countries in 2 world wars (which you believe) strip that away from her and invent some fraud counts in a charge paper that she was forced to confess.
LOL, you take even WW2 history in play when defending Ruja. Seriously WTF?? Pretty sick cult like personal worship going on by you. Yeah sure Germany invented 24 frauds against her, the country which is pretty much nowadays regarded as the standard on western legal system, and which has completely denounced its war time past which happened some 80 years ago.

Absolutely disgraceful from you connecting Germany's Nazi history and Ruja's court case. WTF is wrong with you man?? Sersiouly you are sick in your cult figure worship and bias. I just wonder what German Onecoin members think about your Ruja's defence...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Exactly I lured you out to the point. What the fuck have WW to do with Ruja right? What the fuck have german factory have to do with Onecoin where a bunch of people work, not only Ruja, and 3+ million people want to see it succeed.

p.s. Germany did do that in WWI and WWII are we gonna forget that? If yes, I am for it, cause it has no impact in german present and future.
But then why link Rujas past to Onecoin that has nothing to do with it.

What I wrote there is my vision of that case, I do not believe in Germany honesty cause I know how my country is suffering because of it, and I see that Ruja there wanted to defend her business, and as far as Onecoin is considered, I see it as a good thing.

I am kinda sick of your nitpicking and this mentality.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:56 pm

German factory has nothing to do with OneCoin. Ruja's 24 frauds and lying in court shows what kind of person she is, doesn't matter if it's a German factory or what ever. And your defence is "but look at Germany they killed millions of people 80 years ago!!1 I do not believe in German honestly, I believe my cryptoqueen Dr. Ruja!!!".

Sick biased cult figure worship. Nothing else can be said here.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:03 pm

You are the one pulling out that crap, I am just dropping my opinions on your arguments. I simply do not see germany casting case important to Onecoin. If you see it as worshiping Ruja than I can not help you with that one. If we start digging up old crap to all major CEOs we would be pretty busy.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:10 pm

If Ruja wants to see Onecoin succeed, where the hell is she? She's not helping Onecoin credibility by hiding since summer.