Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:42 pm

This is a good lesson in why you can not let inmates run a jail. I assume the powers that be hyped it up enough to get the sheep in this scam and pulled the plug. Not so hard to corral sheep man.

Bitcon should not even be called a currency at this point. Useless speculation scam is all i see

I just watched it move $1000 in about 7 minutes - some of the spreads were $150.. what a forking scam..

margin calls for Bitcon trading will be enormous..

The next time someone compares Bitcoin to Onecoin slap them hard..Unless your an insider with shorting capabilities and deep pockets you are wiped out son in a couple of hours. :P :P :P :P

CryptoXpose2

Re: Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:26 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:42 pm
The next time someone compares Bitcoin to Onecoin slap them hard..
Agreed. If I sell 1 Bitcoin, I get about $12k at the moment pretty instantly.
If I try to sell 578 ONEs with $12k, I'm laughed out of the window, cause no one buys. And it's not even officially possible to do.
So yes, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies shouldn't be compared to Onecoin at all.

Finally we agree! :D

But no worries! OneCoin "value" just increased to 20.75€. Everybody WHOOP WHOOP! :mrgreen:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:59 pm

i'm sure the bitcon crash will be great news for merchants and usability... he he :) :) :)

really, can we stop calling it currency ? how about Bitcon swindle....ahhhhhhh that's better

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Actually the price fluctuation of Bitcoin won't matter so much if merchants use services which guarantee a certain exchange rate.
A bigger problem is high transaction cost and slow blockchain verification.
Everybody is waiting for the Lightning Network to save the day.

Though I don't know how much Bitcoiners are really interested in direct merchants, if services offering Bitcoin Debit Cards become more and more common.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:34 pm

really ? what software will be able to guarantee price settlement at this fast past action with these huge spreads ? I assume you never traded Forex during a news event..

wow. your knees are showing today sir.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Well, another option for merchants is to use services which immediately converts Bitcoin to FIAT, removing risk from price fluctuation. There's several listed here: https://letstalkpayments.com/22-bitcoin ... ocurrency/

And of course if you use Bitcoin Debit Card, Bitcoin price fluctuation is a non-issue for merchant (who get FIAT currency payment).
So the price fluctuation is not the main problem from merchant point of view.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:20 pm

So, why aren't the amount of Bitcoin merchants increasing with these "so called" efficient transfer services ?

http://www.businessinsider.com/merchant ... oin-2017-7

My guess is that they are pricey and not that efficient at all. I would presume during this version of Bitcon crash any transfer service would be highly unstable with wild price settlements.

Who is using a Bitcon debit card ?

Fact is, the price insanity IMHO hurts the Bitcoin currency brand considerably.. How can anyone take the virtual roller coaster ride seriously. When was the last time you saw the dollar, yen, euro, etc.. make moves like this ? It is not even news driven any longer, just a wink and nod from fellow day traders in da club it appears.

It is not a currency never was and never will be, so i wish you people would refrain from trying to make it something it is not and never will be. It is a glamours automated day trading algo syndicate for wealthy folks not meant for normal people.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Furthermore boy wonder, how would you propose a price settlement in fiat from digital when trading gets suspended ?? Good luck trying to get a fair price on that one buddy..

http://www.businessinsider.com/merchant ... oin-2017-7

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:36 pm

I already said Bitcoin merchants are decreasing because transactions costs are too high, confirmations slow and the appearance of Bitcoin debit card means that Bitcoiners are not so eager to push merchants. Probably not even when Lightning Network starts, but we will see, that's gonna be interesting. And sure the price fluctuation is also big factor but nothing that would be show stopper imo because there are merchant services around it.

I don't understand your hostality and need for continuous name calling. I've never claimed that Bitcoin is especially merchant friendly coin, or "the best" or "the future" etc hype. But at least if you sell it, you can get real money.
Would you like to buy from me 1000 ONEs with big discount price 5000 €? No? I thought so.. Although the company claims it's now worth 20750 €, why wouldn't you buy??

All you guys have is belief and parrotting "but but in the future..!!!" now for 4th year in row.
But congratulation for your coin's 30% sudden "price" raise today. :roll:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:39 pm

parroting ? all you do is parrot timmy tashon exact propaganda every day, nights, weekends and holidays.

If your selling 1k Onecoin that means you were probably one of those MLM fist pumpers who got caught selling a bucket of steam to a 90 year old man and Ruja kicked your sorry tail to the curb so you come here and all over the internet for your pound of flesh.

Hold on to your coins sonny boy.. don't be that shitehead who paid 720k for a pizza... thank me later :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: