Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: Bitcon Toilet FLUSH

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:24 am

I have very interesting investigation about " DECENTRALIZED " stock maret for BTC and his company.
I have followed and recorded situation on Bittrex in last 10 days.
I can say as following. I found typical time for going up-down prices for coins on Bittrex.
I found it's time at 0:00, 3:00, 5:30. 10:00, 15:30 and around 22:30.
You could setup your watch on these times.
Of course, not same coins works in same time but with analyze you could predict quite good.
From January 3rd, it was disaster on market so well planned that i was in shock.
Exactly at 19.30 + or - 5 minutes 180 from 197 alt coins drooped for 30 - 70% of value.
It was in same moment so precious that is so stupid "talk" about any accident.
it was planned better then plan for war.
After this time also other times were changed and now we have some new times when 50-70% altcoins play totally same game.
Decreasing or dropping for example until 19:30 to minimum and then I found several groups where one group increase 6-15% then down again even deeper, one group make double move like character M, two times go up and down for similar amount (%), one group continue rising but this is smallest group and one group increase for around 10% and continue with stagnation.
So, I would not focus about system how Bittrex works but it shoot in head how organized is this like Swiss watch.
So, how far we are from decentralized market is only stupid imagination because such moves on stock market can't do 1-2 person no matter how strong they are, this must be whole system.
I am so well analyze Bittrex that I am ready talk with everybody who want prove me that is not just planned game, well and strong controlled.

Berg

Post by Berg » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:08 pm

At first, I thought there was a formula which calculated all these currency movements.
I thought that the currencies influenced by many different factors, too.

But your information is very interesting because it turns out that there is still something that moves them ... unless the period you have watched is not an absurd accident ...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Of course there is a formula and pattern to drive prices.
Speculators know and use them

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Dude you do realize that we all hate this kind of crap promotion. I hope you are not hating onecoin for this.
We should suggest that guy to go to dagcoin...