Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Melissa

Re: Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by Melissa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:18 pm

Thanks,

I understand, but most likely the prices of all crypto currencies are interconnected, aren’t they?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:21 pm

Not really, they are connected to Bitcoin only cause you can only buy them through BTC but exchanges are interconnected cause they all average the price between them. You can buy some coins cheaper on some exchanges and more expensive on others and coinmarketcap averages those.

And what determines their price is buying, selling on exchanges, but no one of them has any algorithm to implement usability on price cause they only count buy and sell. Onecoin will change all that so usability matters.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:31 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 pm
No worries , not only is Tim Tayshun Curry banished here , he is just 1 day away from being banished from the entire internet! Read here https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... othy_Curry
You are wrong. Principe lost again.
http://behindmlm.com/companies/onecoin/ ... tion-case/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm

Not going into what happened there (although what I know is that by having a company, Principe became public figure so since California has this "freedom of speech so Principe cannot sue Tim cause Tim is allowed to freely bash public figures :)", but why is this "news" is about Onecoin ?

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm
Not going into what happened there (although what I know is that by having a company, Principe became public figure so since California has this "freedom of speech so Principe cannot sue Tim cause Tim is allowed to freely bash public figures :)", but why is this "news" is about Onecoin ?
Igor , California is the most Liberal state in the USA ! No worries though , there’s more than one way to skin a cat ! Stay tuned! 😀

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:41 pm
Everybody knows this was a kind of proxy case. OneCoin/OneLife doesn't operate in US. OneCoin/OneLife supported financially Principe (yes we know, that's a fact). They wanted to have any kind of "win" against the critics in court, in order to hype it.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:21 pm

John Reiner wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:53 pm
Igor , California is the most Liberal state in the USA ! No worries though , there’s more than one way to skin a cat ! Stay tuned! 😀
That's what you have said several times now.. "Stay tuned!". And every time you lose. :lol:
But yeah, stay tuned - more losses coming your way... This is only the beginnnig, so better get used to it.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Just read the "behindMLM" article which sounds like four monkeys trying to fuk a football. They are a lot like our friend the soaring Eagleone who has a clear and obvious agenda. I do not know much about this blog, but reading a few articles its clear they butter their bread exposing MLM scams that could be useful if they didn't have such an obvious witch hunt against ONE. It is funny how they have been literally calling ONE a scam and ponzi since the beginning from what i read so far, but why is ONE still in business and growing and expanding their eco-system ??

This Tim cat appears to be a Bitcon robot from what i read that has some sort of gripe with ONE and he appears to be obsessed with ONE as well. All the commenting on that blog worship tim so he is front man leading charge to take down ONE I presume. Only a handful of people comment. I guess hoping and praying something is a scam doesn't actually make it a scam they are learning.

These fruit loops are congratulating this dude Tim for what ? What did he win exactly ?

Moreover, what in holy fuk does this have to do with the company ONE ? :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:57 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm
Just read the "behindMLM" article which sounds like four monkeys trying to fuk a football. They are a lot like our friend the soaring Eagleone who has a clear and obvious agenda. I do not know much about this blog, but reading a few articles its clear they butter their bread exposing MLM scams that could be useful if they didn't have such an obvious witch hunt against ONE. It is funny how they have been literally calling ONE a scam and ponzi since the beginning from what i read so far, but why is ONE still in business and growing and expanding their eco-system ??

This Tim cat appears to be a Bitcon robot from what i read that has some sort of gripe with ONE and he appears to be obsessed with ONE as well. All the commenting on that blog worship tim so he is front man leading charge to take down ONE I presume. Only a handful of people comment. I guess hoping and praying something is a scam doesn't actually make it a scam they are learning.

These fruit loops are congratulating this dude Tim for what ? What did he win exactly ?

Moreover, what in holy fuk does this have to do with the company ONE ? :lol: :lol:
^ Haha, new record in totally clueless message. :D
The news is couple of hours old and there's 12 comments. When did 12 different people post ever in the same day on this forum? I guess hoping and praying something is actually real, doesn't make it a real. But you are never learning, just believing to the bitter end.

Tim's win is that Principe (with Onecoin's support) lost in court yesterday.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote: Everybody knows this was a kind of proxy case. OneCoin/OneLife doesn't operate in US. OneCoin/OneLife supported financially Principe (yes we know, that's a fact). They wanted to have any kind of "win" against the critics in court, in order to hype it.
I must say I am totaly sick of you guys with your assumptions.