Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:16 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:09 am
Sorry, but the only one that is being arrogant and double standards is you and your pals by saying there is no IT only because they did not put their names and pictures on circles on the websites like all other open source projects. Oh, wait...Onecoin is closed source... darn it...

I go to Sofia January 15. IT is not allowed to be seen. I can not see tech offices but hopefully, CTO can come to representative offices. If he wants to...
I've never said there's no IT. Of course there's IT, as your company has several sites running and needing staff for the management.
FFS those people are crazy. A person like you who is the biggest apologist and does more publicly than anybody else for the fricking company is not allowed to see the IT. :lol:
I guess NOTHING makes you guestion things. Jeesus.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 am

Well, finally I agree with you on something.

Although, if you keep calling me an apologist, I will call you hater.
If they would make something wrong to harm people, I might be called apologist. Last time I checked, they only saw a flaw in cryptos that rendered them useless as currencies and turned them only as a trading asset, and they thought of the way to fix it so they do it kinda differently than bitcoin (others just follow bitcoin more or less). Nothing there to apologize.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:26 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:20 am
Well, finally I agree with you on something.

Although, if you keep calling me an apologist, I will call you hater.
If they would make something wrong to harm people, I might be called apologist. Last time I checked, they only saw a flaw in cryptos that rendered them useless as currencies and turned them only as a trading asset, and they thought of the way to fix it so they do it kinda differently than bitcoin (others just follow bitcoin more or less). Nothing there to apologize.
Yeah, that's the story. I find it amazing that they don't let you really verify it.
Is there ANY good reasons for that, I just wonder.. I mean, it's not like you are going to steal their closed source code or something..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 am

They way I understood it, IT demands to be kept in silence. And since they are the backbone of fintech, the company needs to honor that.
I will introduce my self for now, ask some question and maybe gain trust.

But I am kinda excited and busy rushing toward my 7 figure with this crypto bubble jubble :D

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:00 pm

IGOR, please my friend save your breath with Mr. Honesty.. He has put you in the rope - a - dope merry go round of bullshite..

He is clearly working with or hired by Tim. Same copy/paste fake information and look where tim ended up on this fine forum ? Time to think of putting this rabid dog down ?

Maybe when Mr. honesty starts his BS just lock the thread ? He has once again gone off the deep end attacking you and driving further and further off topic of thread.

I run several message boards and if the poster starts veering off topic it gets very confusing for the casual posters. This person is stealing value from the board with his constant tim talk. He throws in an occasional logical response to make himself appear objective, but he is not..

This person is dedicated, hired, or ill when it comes to ONE. If IGOR decides to keep this obvious shill around be mindful of what he is all about..The link below is the work he has done so far on Youtube, but my resources tell me he is posting slander everywhere. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/user/JMLtube1

Cut this Cancer loose IGOR ! I have dealt with trolls like this and your time is far more valuable than bickering with the troll.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:14 pm

To be honest. Most people only read first post. But yes. He sure did poison many threads. Wonder what to do. I say just leave it. At the end someone will be right :)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:22 pm

You should have a general discussion thread. Then if conversation starts to go off-topic, move the messages there. Or people could automatically continue issues which go off-topic in this kind of general thread.

Flatrate's crying could have its own thread also. Pretty much all topics here have several identical flatrate's posts crying how awful and bullshit my posts are, how ill or paid I am, and how you should "cut me loose". I suggest you either finally "cut me loose", or make clear to flatrate not to post that useless crying again which also just clutters things.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Sadly this forum does not support moving posts to other thread.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm
Sadly this forum does not support moving posts to other thread.
Ok, well if there was a "general thread", the off-topic going messages could be quoted there and continued there. Just an idea..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Gonna make it. Thanks