Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm
Nah, those are mostly notorious liars and fanatics. I don't think they worked with authority. In fact, I am 100% positive they did make their statement and opinion to the authorities and that is about it. For them, that means their ego was fed, but for authorities one more pile of crap from anarchy lovers.
How ironic is that people who support bitcoin-like systems, that are trying to circumvent govs and banks, consider cooperating with governments.
They just send out their opinions and that is it. We already know "outcome" of all the investigations.
You don't obviously know shit. And you definitely don't know any "outcome" of investigations, except maybe in Kazakstan nobody heard of.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 am
What I'm gonna do? I'm gonna enjoy the show, when people finally realize nobody is intrested in buying their coins and there's huuge number of people expecting to be able to sell. Only to find out about restrictions and not being able to sell, just like last time before XcoinX was closed. And poor merchants, hoping to finally cash out.
Gonna be exceptional show, that's why I'm actually secretly hoping this scheme lasts that far. :mrgreen:
I wish you could begin to realize how you have no clue about how assets are traded and how limited your understanding is how easy/hard is to make liquidity. Not saying ONE will be boom liquid from the start, but your sentences are of high school level...
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:06 am
You don't obviously know shit. And you definitely don't know any "outcome" of investigations, except maybe in Kazakstan nobody heard of.
Well, I don't need to know shit :) If there would be any official news we know who would buzz it right away so I would know if there were some soid info :)

As for Kazakhstan investigation actually Tim and Eagleone were pretty loud when it was announced, behindMLM is good about making those echos, but of course, when the dust settles, investigation closes without any outcome, you guys totally forget about that case as it never happened :)
Poor boys...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:24 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:19 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:59 am
What I'm gonna do? I'm gonna enjoy the show, when people finally realize nobody is intrested in buying their coins and there's huuge number of people expecting to be able to sell. Only to find out about restrictions and not being able to sell, just like last time before XcoinX was closed. And poor merchants, hoping to finally cash out.
Gonna be exceptional show, that's why I'm actually secretly hoping this scheme lasts that far. :mrgreen:
I wish you could begin to realize how you have no clue about how assets are traded and how limited your understanding is how easy/hard is to make liquidity. Not saying ONE will be boom liquid from the start, but your sentences are of high school level...
Yeah I guess we will see who was on high school level, or better yet on religion level..
Please point me to ANY thrustworthy 3rd party expert who has ever talked positively about OneCoin, and its possibilities.
There's none.
As for Kazakhstan investigation actually Tim and Eagleone were pretty loud when it was announced, behindMLM is good about making those echos, but of course, when the dust settles, investigation closes without any outcome, you guys totally forget about that case as it never happened :)
Poor boys...
Knowing what kind of shithole Kazakstan is, I've never been interested what they do there. What they could possibly find out anyway??

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:41 am

Knowing? You know nothing but to humiliate those who you were a program to hate. It is clear to birds that you guys are only interested what suits your agenda. You think Kazakhstan is some shit country? They have laws, just like your country. They were the only ones who actually made investigation via top leader, made her house arrested, asked for the company papers, and when they saw the business model and info provided by the company they closed it. The investigation was started by lobby so no official info was released.
So, if we will dismiss this investigation only because it has no official statement we can do that to all of them. If there were something bad in the model, all those would be hot.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:47 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:41 am
Knowing? You know nothing but to humiliate those who you were a program to hate. You think Kazakhstan is some shit country? They have laws, just like your country. They were the only ones who actually made investigation via top leader, made her house arrested, asked for the company papers, and when they saw the business model and info provided by the company they closed it. The investigation was started by lobby so no official info was released.
So, if we will dismiss this investigation only because it has no official statement we can do that to all of them. If there were something bad in the model, all those would be hot.

Well, I don't know really anything about Kazakstan, so can't comment. I guess that's a big victory for you cause you have nothing else to hype.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
except maybe in Kazakstan nobody heard of.
Incorrect, you are the one who brought this one. I sincerely hope you are not suggesting that I am hyping anything...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:51 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:50 am
CryptoXpose2 wrote:
except maybe in Kazakstan nobody heard of.
Incorrect, you are the one who brought this one. I sincerely hope you are not suggesting that I am hyping anything...
Only because I've seen you hype it here.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:55 am

Well someone needs to be occasionally objective here and mention stuff in favor of this poor company, it is hardly a hype, you are clearly too poised for following wrong people for too long.
You guys like to put those "good events" under the carpet and hype Italy, Germany, India, Belize although those are very clear.
Yet you buzz when bad Onelife leaders used to put some stuff under the carpet.
Bad boyz ;)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:01 am

At least go to that fricking Sofia already to see if there's any real tech being developed.
If I was you, I wouldn't be here doing this apologist shit based purely on belief, arrogant as MF.
I heard that Ruja hired more IT stuff couple months ago. So go see what they are doing, are they working on crypto, or with these other projects (DS, OneForex etc..)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:09 am

Sorry, but the only one that is being arrogant and double standards is you and your pals by saying there is no IT only because they did not put their names and pictures on circles on the websites like all other open source projects. Oh, wait...Onecoin is closed source... darn it...

I go to Sofia January 15. IT is not allowed to be seen. I can not see tech offices but hopefully, CTO can come to representative offices. If he wants to...