Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:06 am

Great points from good forum user that I would like to lighten a bit.
flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:25 am
I think the company has made some huge mistakes and Ruja's steady fake price climb is one of the worst things she has done IMO. Not sure if the fake price of Onecoin or the MLM scourge is worse..
1. Price
I have some eye-opening thoughts about the price here and I must say it is not fake at all or at least any less "fake" than that of Bitcoin or others, and I will show here an interesting principle that is used by no1 ICO in history - EOS.io.
I might even make a topic out of this.

Let's see what drives this Onecoin price. From the beginning, the first price was 0.4-0.5 eur at around 300.000 users if I recall and around 200.000 ONE mined. That is completely fine when you look all those 1$ ICOs with no more than 50.000 participants with even more coin/tokens sold.

How did the price grow at the beginning? They had this difficulty barometer that went to 100% and put out new number of tokens needed for 1 ONE and also 1/10th of this difficulty is price of 1 ONE. If there are tokens that users submitted to mining, it can be seen as making a demand for mining and also for coin cause in order to get those tokens you bought that education pack paid by cash. So, the more tokens were put into mining, the more difficulty barometer went up.
We know that all the way until October 2016 new blockchain, people did not get their coins for months cause too many people were sending tokens and blockchain had only 1.44 Million ONE mined each day. I can confirm this cause I submitted my coins each month since Feb2016 and I got all the coins on the new faster blockchain.
So demand was good and the price went up with it. What decided new difficulty I can not say. Note that tokens submitted to mining were always pushed so this is why difficulty always went up. There is no trading here so there are no speculative waves. That is normal and not strange or bad.

What was actually bad in my opinion is when new blockchain was launched and ONEcoins were doubled, the price remained the same where it should go double down. I can not explain that.

So let's see what is happening later, after this new blockchain and completely changed vision and shutting down the internal exchange, many people were angry and did not understand what the company is doing and why that is good in the long term so Onelife slowed down. With it, also difficulty barometers slowed down too.

But when dealshaker was launched, now it also affects difficulty barometer. All purchasing and redeeming coupons affect difficulty increase, this is why the company does not allow creating fake deals only to transfer big amounts of ONE from account to account cause that affects price and they do not want FAKE price.

Keep in mind that in case of lower token submission cause selling education slowed down, they can just generate gift codes for education and push those tokens to mining and help drive difficulty barometer but I would not bet they are doing it cause then they would also allow fake deals on dealshaker and it is doing very good job of filling the gaps for lack of tokens itself.
There are no powerpacks now and no more 8 splits so probably now is time for the company to claim more coins so they can leave more of it out of circulation to make a price stable.

What does this have to do with EOS.io ?
For those who do not know, this is erc20 token on ethereum network so exchanges listed it because it is ethereum killer and it is on coinmarketcap.com and we can see pretty steady price increase lately when I started to realize why is that happening:

EOS distribute tokens in 23h cycles and each cycle gives out 2.000.000 tokens. They do not state the price of token cause it is not predefined, it depends on number of ETH that were contributed during this 23h cycle. So if all people send 10000 ETH during cycle, price of token will be 10000/2000000=0.005 ETH so if I contributed 1 ETH I will get 200 EOS token and 1 token will cost me around $4 based on curent ETH price.
But this would mean that price of EOS token will vary and depend on number of people sending ETH. I thought this would potentially be better way to participate then buy it on the exchange at like $11. Right? Wrong.

Here is why. In above pictures, we have 47 minutes left until cycle ends and 9220 ETH was contributed and if that would remain, price of EOS token would be $3.6 plus exchange trading volume so let's say around $4.6. But on coinmarketcap.com we see the price is $11.36.
When you follow each cycle, there is always around 10000 ETH contributed until the last hour comes, sometimes even more.

So what happens why is market price so high? Well, "someone" starts sending a huge amount of ETH for last 30 minutes so at the end, enough ETH is sent to make sure ICO participation is not much lower or not lower at all than the market price.
I refuse to believe that each day people wait for the last hour to send all ETH in cause if it was all the same investor he could just send all at once and not follow every day. Someone either exchanges or people behind project do this to make the artificial price. Also, this pattern was detected even during $4 price so it is impossible that more and more people are joining and all are waiting last 15 min. Or I am wrong and this world is crazy.

I will now wait for this cycle to end and will make a screenshot for the last few seconds so we can see how many ETH were contributed.

Here is 30 min before cycle end, there was 10602 ETH contributed and so far EOS price is $4.1:

Here is 20 min before cycle end, there was 12368 ETH contributed and so far EOS price is $4.8:

Here is 10 min before cycle end, there was 14472 ETH contributed and so far EOS price is $5.6:

Here is 2 sec before cycle end, there was 23865 ETH contributed and so far EOS price is $9.6:

We can see that Total 23865 ETH was contributed over 23h cycle. 10000ETH during first 22h, and 13865 ETH more over last hour.
So over 95% duration of the cycle they had 41% of ETH contribution, and during the last 5% of cycle duration, they had 48% of ETH contribution and we see this every day. The worst is that last 9000 ETH, so around 37% was contributed in the last 10 minutes !!!
Is this bad or fake price? Maybe, but while internally there is some manipulation going on, people actually do pay market price for EOS token.

What is the point of this? Even if Onecoin company is manipulating barometers, which I do not believe, at the end, people might be actually paying for this currently internal price when it goes out public on their exchange and on dealshaker and who knows which other platform or via API.

Need I say that Bitcoin price is largely pumped by altcoins and speculators but hell, people pay the price... and merchants would accept it if Bitcoin was less volatile. Let's hope Onecoin will succeed what bitcoin could not.

2. MLM
Let's make something clear. MLM is not bad business. It is better crowdsale model than classic model, but only if it is led by educated people who follow comany guidelines.
That takes time, which Onelife did not have. They grew so much, for such a short period. Needless to say, that most of the first movers, the "biggest" leaders came in bringing people from their collapsed failed projects. If they were smart, their projects would not fail. So they came here to take the money and flee. Which many of them did as we know now. So yes, those people was in no way educated about cryptocurrencies, they did not even evolve in time. Those people made problems to Onecoin, and they made bad uneducated leaders behind them who do not understand the point of Onecoin, at least this second post Oct 2016 part. You see many of them so easily moved to other ventures.

We can not only blame those bad leaders, we should also blame company for this for not organizing network better and educate leaders better.
Also, big problem was made by not being transparent with technology, but being advertised as close source from the start, that is their right, and people can only assume. But also bad fanatic people from open source community came here to aid bad leaders.

I am safe to say that all this agony ended. Those who understand what cryptocurrencies became in 2017, pure trading asset, no merchant will accept asset, or they could also then accept cereals or stocks. Cryptocurrencies are no currencies, rather commodities. So Bitcoin failed the mission written in his white paper.
Onecoin is trying exactly that, to be merchant coin and in order to do that, you need to comply with governments, that is why they have kyc in the blockchain, you need to be able to protect your users, you need to have huge scalability in order to serve mass market and in order to do that, they need to be centralized closed source tech company. In case someone is asking "why do they even need blockchain, why not use sql?", well, blockchain gives better opportunity to be secure and tamper proof than sql and it can be as scalable if centrally controlled. So it is perfect merge of trust and performance. Of course, they will need to find a way to anchor their merkle to public blockchains to gain ful trust that blockchain will not be tampered with.

Now, since I am in some closer circles of Onelife cause I do help them here, I know that they are being organized and real education about crypto world is about to begin. I am not saying all of the sudden all Onelife IMA will know everything about the crypto world, cause they do not need to know everything about every crypto out there, just like Electroneum devs do not know about IOTA. But at least they will understand the market and how Onecoin is different.

Bad people who only made bad press are being kicked out, they try to make revenge by pulling as many people as they can from Onelife to their new projects that they do not even understand. That is good, those people who will follow them do not belong in Onelife and only make problems.

I think MLM is important for Onecoin but it needs to grow, learn nd remove bad people. It is happening the way I see it ;)
So each of us who believe in Onecoin can actually help not just by randomly ranting and criticizing, but by helping them educate if we know something they don't. Onelife is more open now, new leaders who make boards are better persons. Those who left or were kicked out were too arrogant to educate and follow crypto market. Tide has changed ;)

CryptoXpose2

Re: Is Onecoin price fake and is MLM a problem for Onecoin?

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:00 am

Wait. So, you use EOS to explain that Onecoin price is not infact fake and people are willing to pay the announced value. Really Igor?

Everybody and their deaf grandma knows that within 10 days Onecoin 'value' will increase pretty exactly to 20€.
A real value can't be predicted like that..

There's couple million people wanting to sell their coins. Kari has 50 million coins alone, and probably wants to sell his 'billion euros worth of Onecoins' asap, most likely Parhiala same situation. We can see from the counter that new members join slower and slower. No, I don't believe the Onecoin price is anywhere close to realistic.

These explanations start to be pretty desperate already I have to say. :shock:
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:10 am

As usuall, clowded by you onecoin hatered, you missed my point.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:18 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:10 am
As usuall, clowded by you onecoin hatered, you missed my point.
Well wtf is your point? Can you write it without writing a book here.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:31 am

Ps. Delete my comment (which I've screen shot) and I'll publish a story about this whole "debate" page, it's censorship and delusion).

Keep it and MAYBE I'll contribute, periodically.

Thank you.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Sorry you are banned, you have nothing to contribute here with your delusional sickness. No way I will waste time with you and let you poison people here, you are doing it enough on bitcoin crapsites.
Publishing a story anywhere will help promote it so go ahead. Maybe people will come here to read some objectivity.
Sane criticism is allowed here but talking your “onecoin scam” language is no loner a question at all i don’t wish to debate that.

If you wish to make valid critiques, feel free to inform me privately and I will unban you

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm

I didn't know the extent of the poison following Onecoin these days until I searched cryptoscammer. This tim character is even more mentally ill and should NEVER BE ALLOWED to post his gibberish here under any circumstance. I am very critical of Onecoin as you can see from my posts, but this cat is borderline criminal.

Maybe he is hoping Onecoin does blow up so he can write a book and tell the world how smart he is and how he warned us all.

I noticed he threatened you as well.. I would hard copy anything he says, does or writes..he is probably sniffing around because your members are increasing rapidly and he has orders to shut down any positive momentum of Onecoin by his handlers..

IGOR, I commend your patience with these fools..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:22 pm

Unfortunately, Tim exceeds my patience cause he sits in his astral state and writes up his dreams, most of it he does not even understand and when you answer him he does not even read but rehashes and pastes the same crap on new paragraph. I gave him up long time ago on youtube comments. I will make a topic announcement here on rules of this forum.

John Reiner

Post by John Reiner » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 pm

flatrate wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:10 pm
I didn't know the extent of the poison following Onecoin these days until I searched cryptoscammer. This tim character is even more mentally ill and should NEVER BE ALLOWED to post his gibberish here under any circumstance. I am very critical of Onecoin as you can see from my posts, but this cat is borderline criminal.

Maybe he is hoping Onecoin does blow up so he can write a book and tell the world how smart he is and how he warned us all.

I noticed he threatened you as well.. I would hard copy anything he says, does or writes..he is probably sniffing around because your members are increasing rapidly and he has orders to shut down any positive momentum of Onecoin by his handlers..

IGOR, I commend your patience with these fools..
No worries , not only is Tim Tayshun Curry banished here , he is just 1 day away from being banished from the entire internet! Read here https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... othy_Curry

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:48 pm

excellent news ! thanks :)