Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
detroyer

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by detroyer » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:29 pm

I'd rather see an offer of 20 or 25 cars that kralev will be able to deliver with delay of 3 months after the order, instead of seeing 1,000 or 2,000 cars which will be delivered in 2-3 years or never.
and no doubt this small quantity will be ordered by the senior ima (black, blue diamond) who are influential with OC.
Yes, there will be pressure on this small amount of cars in 08/10, but I think after that, there will be other dealerships in cars from other countries in Asia, europe, Africa, Latin America, America North and Oceania who are willing to Join DS, be sure that them also will monitor the deals of kralev and see how it will work, if the informations are good, they will not hesitate to sell their cars on DS.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 pm

detroyer wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:29 pm
I'd rather see an offer of 20 or 25 cars that kralev will be able to deliver with delay of 3 months after the order, instead of seeing 1,000 or 2,000 cars which will be delivered in 2-3 years or never.My reaction was
and no doubt this small quantity will be ordered by the senior ima (black, blue diamond) who are influential with OC.
Yes, there will be pressure on this small amount of cars in 08/10, but I think after that, there will be other dealerships in cars from other countries in Asia, europe, Africa, Latin America, America North and Oceania who are willing to Join DS, be sure that them also will monitor the deals of kralev and see how it will work, if the informations are good, they will not hesitate to sell their cars on DS.
My reaction is same as previous one when I posted maybe month ago.
I try look it through business eyes and catch logical facts not stories.
This is not truth that DS has no any relation with company, it has and very tight relations.
1. Company check every deal very strict and due this we have big delaying with approvals, so when they saw deals worth 200 mil EUR I must believe that somebody much check ability of merchant and what is merchant's idea, how to finish deals because they should get our coupons in a moment when we come to pick up cars, so it means complete finance is on merchant's side.
2. Company must calculate ability for XcoinX exchange because total they should change over 300 mil EUR from OC to EUR to merchant if we want that complete system works well and show ability and power to all people which are not now in our system and it should attract them to buy OC.
3. I wrote before that now we can accept all developing problems, delaying, mistakes, changing plans........., but after 08.10 will start real business.
When we come to open market every mistake can be very expensive and damage whole project and do not forget that Eagle and other trolls will get new wings to write every bad thing happens after 08.10.
I just wanna say that such mistakes must be prevented, not rect after.
I know that merchant has right to change or cancel deal in any moment but we must be clear what are TOP HIGH deals and what are invisible deals.
I can put some deals with few common things and cancel after few days, of course nobody will react and I think will be total quiet.
But when you post such deals with 15.000 cars and then reduce to 150 cars, it's normal that it must make very big noise and attention.
THIS CAN BE ALSO WAY FOR TROLLS TO MAKE ANTI PROPAGANDA WITH SIMILAR WAY, OFFER VERY ATTRACTIVE DEALS AND THEN CANCEL WITH BIG NOISE AND BIG PROPAGANDA THAT DS IS FULL OF FAKE DEALS.
4. Last thing is that people has some expectations and wait 3-4 years to get something worth and your comment:
"no doubt this small quantity will be ordered by the senior IMA (black, blue diamond) who are influential with OC",
This comment is everything but not good comment and I hope it's not real.
It means that some people has protection on DS for buying attractive deals and that common people can buy only simply things without any worth.
No matter who is IMA or common people this is direct way to disaster because many IMA has enough OC to buy all attractive deals in next few years and what common people should do.
Also if trolls get such info it will be big anti promotion for DS and OC because they will say: Why you buy OC if you can't buy anything worth, all will buy people with protection and priority.

FINALLY, I AM PART OF OC/OL LAST 3 YEARS AND I NEED SUCCESS SAME AS ALL OF US BUT I WANNA THINK LOGICAL, THINK IN ADVANCE WHAT CAN BE USED AGAINS US AND PROTECT US FROM THOSE THINGS.
THIS IS NOT CRITIC FROM MY SIDE JUST I TRY OPEN EYES NOW, BETTER NOW THEN TOO LATE.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Fri May 04, 2018 6:54 am

Im having trouble, with my coupon deal i bought almost a month ago.. 100% One. Im still waiting for Extravagant Watches ( merchant) to give me the voucher id so I can actually buy the watch.. They've never replied.. Is any one having the same problem.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Fri May 04, 2018 9:33 pm

I know someone on my whatsapp group that got his watch delivered from Extavagant watches, maybe you should call them.

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Mon May 07, 2018 5:26 am

https://dealshaker.com/en/
Somebody tell CryptoXpose that Dealshaker has already 10% of OLN members logged in. He was worried about small usage of this trading platform!

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu May 10, 2018 5:35 pm

How credible is this site, are they on dealshaker???
www.onecoinproperty.com

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu May 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Not official website so watch out (looking at you onemillion shop)

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi all,
concerning extravagant watches, we ordered about 20 pieces.
3 has been delivered after 4 weeks, rest is still missing.
Same thing no reaction on emails and phone calls.
Deals are not online any more, so i guess somebody complained.

Concerning OneMillionShop.. paid cars in July 2017 (30% Euro), never received my cars. Contract was terminated, never received my refund from them. Dealshaker refunded the coins. Does any one has same problem to take legal actions agains them!?

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu May 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Saschaleone wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm
Hi all,
concerning extravagant watches, we ordered about 20 pieces.
3 has been delivered after 4 weeks, rest is still missing.
Same thing no reaction on emails and phone calls.
Deals are not online any more, so i guess somebody complained.

Concerning OneMillionShop.. paid cars in July 2017 (30% Euro), never received my cars. Contract was terminated, never received my refund from them. Dealshaker refunded the coins. Does any one has same problem to take legal actions agains them!?
That sucks. How much you paid OneMillionShop in euros?

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Fri May 11, 2018 12:32 am

30% of 5 cars is a lot of money - in my opinion they have used money from later buyers to pay the first delivered cars

If anybody is in the same situation please contact me here, i will start to take legal actions against all involved people

Nice is that they still giving out money, but no refunds to buyers:
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.p ... 7397979289