Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:53 am

Pora0616 wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:17 am
I am reporting for someone, and this is his question,
"For people like me who lives in Australia, i find no interest in the deals that i see on dealshaker, even the products that are selling there, what else would i use my coins for if you say I can not exchange my coins for fiat?
Well, he could promote dealshaker to attract better Australian merchants and that way he can spend coins. He can explain to them that merchants will be able to exchange ONE to fiat after October 08 2018 and will take advantage of this advertising platform.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:48 pm

His reply :
" i dont like the fact that merchants are given priority, what about us the users? How do i exchange coins for fiat, is this where xcoinx comes in?."
I was told by a friend i have to sign up on orbytal.net to register, cos this is the platform the company will use to transfer coins? Is this true and what is this for,? "

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:15 pm

Yes I agree many people will not like that merchants have the priority but those are people who were not told what Onecoin is all about, it is not trading coin it is merchant coin so users are either to use it for digital gold if it proves viable and stable and to be used to buy goods and services from merchants. No coin today is nowhere near that success today. Let's see what Onecoin does after October.

I do not know anything about that website, that might be some new platform for Onelife payments, one that might not get closed by hater accusations and buzz. But I do not have information about that.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Hi, Igor.
Did you hear about problems with company who made deal with big screen TV: 55', 60', 65'.
Company is from Estonia I think.
One my friend bought deal and paid part in EUR from account and part for OC.
First they informed him in January that shipment will be in Feb. and then last info is that they broke up cooperation with Dealshaker and sent him many bad words about Dealshaker, not arguments just words, like they did not get cash from Dealshaker, they could not pay for TV, etc......
Every story has two sides and I would clear about this matter.
Deal was very attractive but like many attractive deals end was not good.
I would hear Dealshaker side story.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Haters never sleep.
I heard some rumors around about car deal on Delashaker.
Last idea is that company will buy all or almost cars by blocking servers some minutes for other people and on this way company they don't need buy car from producers.
If they buy mostly of cars just collect coins back and car deal is just fiction.
Idea is just to increase interest for OC with such offer and people will not be able use OC for cars.
Such rumors are not good especially for deal which is main base for OC because everybody only talking now about this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:00 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:40 pm
Hi, Igor.
Did you hear about problems with company who made deal with big screen TV: 55', 60', 65'.
Company is from Estonia I think.
One my friend bought deal and paid part in EUR from account and part for OC.
First they informed him in January that shipment will be in Feb. and then last info is that they broke up cooperation with Dealshaker and sent him many bad words about Dealshaker, not arguments just words, like they did not get cash from Dealshaker, they could not pay for TV, etc......
Every story has two sides and I would clear about this matter.
Deal was very attractive but like many attractive deals end was not good.
I would hear Dealshaker side story.
Yes, I told to everybody to watch out for those deals, that are unreal and also they ask for balance money first and then they would deliver which is against the rules.
The company wanted to protect users by not sending them money until they deliver goods. They obviously wanted to scam people so now they say bad words about dealshaker and company to wash their asses. Company protected users here and will refund coins and cash to users.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 pm
Haters never sleep.
Last idea is that company will buy all or almost cars by blocking servers some minutes for other people and on this way company they don't need buy car from producers.
If they buy mostly of cars just collect coins back and car deal is just fiction.
Idea is just to increase interest for OC with such offer and people will not be able use OC for cars.
Such rumors are not good especially for deal which is main base for OC because everybody only talking now about this.
Yeah haters are proven liers, inventors and scammers. The rest of "honest critiques" are nothing but useful idiots.
There is no need to block server so someone specific would get the deal. Also if the server is blocked, no one can buy anyway.
There is a way for merchant to write in deal description that deal is available only for specific username and that is someone else buys deal will lose coins, so no need to block server. This "specific" selling is manual for now cause the company turned off automatic option to make a deal for specific username cause people abused it for transferring coins.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:03 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:50 pm
Haters never sleep.
Yeah haters are proven liers, inventors and scammers. The rest of "honest critiques" are nothing but useful idiots.
There is no need to block server so someone specific would get the deal. Also if the server is blocked, no one can buy anyway.
There is a way for merchant to write in deal description that deal is available only for specific username and that is someone else buys deal will lose coins, so no need to block server. This "specific" selling is manual for now cause the company turned off automatic option to make a deal for specific username cause people abused it for transferring coins.
My meaning was little different.
Haters focus here is that deal is not real, that car supplier is covered from OneLife and that they will never order cars from producers, I mean from VW, Mitsubishi or any other will be released in next period.
They think that they will just buy all or mostly of deals by company and do not need delivery car because cars never ordered.
Focus is also that company they use it just to increase interest for OC until Oct.08th.
With one word they think that is FAKE deal.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm
They think that they will just buy all or mostly of deals by company and do not need delivery car because cars never ordered.
They've been thinking all sorts of stuff for 3.5 years...

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 am

Hello Igor,
Like everybody of us I check almost every day what's new on Dealshaker.
I am very surprised with small qty of new deals.
Unofficial info is that is on waiting over 20.000 deals but I can't see just few per day, mostly not interesting.
What's going on, all we know that Dealshaker is core of whole success and if they keep this tempo for new deals I am worry for final result.
I understand that company strictly check every deal but just few per day is nothing.
I hope you can find out real reason, we know official info about it.
Me like all of us put biggest hope on Dealshaker.