Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
CryptoXpose2

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:27 am

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 am
he identified troll very quickly ! good for him.. :lol: :lol:

try better next time your attempt to be top cop was awful. Your approach was obvious sonny boy..
Yeah it's not news that everybody who has too hard questions is according to OneCoin cult a troll, hater, bitcoin investor scared of OneCoin etc.. :roll:

Instead of trying to come up with some reasonable answer, it's so much easier to scream "hater" or "troll".

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 pm

EagleOne wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 am
Interesting that now you admit the bank accounts were closed after constantly telling me that they were still open and not closed. So much for my FACTS about the bank accounts being closed were not facts. Thanks for finally admitting the truth.
Yes, on that topic, I wrote that I see no proofs that banks accounts are closed, not that I am sure they were not closed.
Now, when I have a direct link to the company, I know for a fact Ari mr Sponge is one of the main contributors to those closures and all the rest negative propaganda, of course and he did not lie at least, he is just truly concerned that this is a scam.
Legal department have Ari's address but they do not wish to push him cause they recognize their mistakes and their part of guilt for not being fully transparent and working together with people, also, banks are easy to close accounts with cryptocurrency in general, not just Onecoin.

So I promise I will edit that topic ASAP next days. I admit my mistakes. You people actually help us grow. I will not stop until I also return you a favor. I hope you will accept it.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:27 pm
Legal department have Ari's address but they do not wish to push him cause they recognize their mistakes and their part of guilt for not being fully transparent and working together with people,
It's not about wishing. It's not against finnish law to critisize a company (there's no such thing in finnish law, that a company could sue a private person in Finland because of defamation/slander like in some other countries). And informing banks wouldn't be against any law anyway.
So they could try, but it's useless case they would lose, and I think they know it.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Agreed. Maybe it is not clincedence that most such slander blogs are in Finland.
They could also pay crooks to go there and breake his legs and arms and no one would link it. Maybe if they were criminals you take them to be they would do it. But maybe they are just focusing on their work and time will show truth. Actually you can come there and talk to them anytime ;)

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Actually you can come there and talk to them anytime ;)
Last time I spoke with Labine (I actually have that Zooomcast saved on my HD), I heard that there are people who want to kill me. They had said to Labine, that they would actually kill me if they find out who I am. And yes, I have this on my harddrive. So no thanks, I will pass.
Sure, those people are probably IMAs and Onecoin investors, not saying the company has thretened me.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 pm

I say those people are long gone and they want to kill you because you expose them. This comlany recognizes their mistakes and want to fix them. Believe it or not. They are not criminals and no one would harm you. I can take my responsibility on that and would protect you with my life.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello Igor,
I believe that you know about rumors about Dealshaker new and look which should be presented on 1st year anniversary.
Deashaker should be new, better, faster.........
Do you know something abut this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:44 pm

I don't think it will happen because of all this shit with investigation and server theft.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm

But Dealshaker works normally and some professional it company should do this.
I think this is big mistake because Dealshaker is core of all eco-system and without Dealshaker on much higher level I can't see success for OC.
I said this month after opening and I think same now.

Pora0616

Post by Pora0616 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:17 am

I am reporting for someone, and this is his question,
"For people like me who lives in Australia, i find no interest in the deals that i see on dealshaker, even the products that are selling there, what else would i use my coins for if you say I can not exchange my coins for fiat?