Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:30 am

Go ask bank why did they blacklist Onecoin. When you get the answer come here to say it and we can talk about it.

As for other accounts, I am saying that company knows why accounts were closed. Just saying...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:30 am
Go ask bank why did they blacklist Onecoin. When you get the answer come here to say it and we can talk about it.

As for other accounts, I am saying that company knows why accounts were closed. Just saying...
I know in my country banks don't process anything directly OneCoin related and say that it's a very likely fraud.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 am

blocked by cryptoscammer ! I must be doing something right..

bye turd boy..

boy, Igor you have patience my friend... answering all of his Bullshite constantly must be a drain. :o :o :o

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:55 am

flatrate wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 am
blocked by cryptoscammer ! I must be doing something right..

bye turd boy..

boy, Igor you have patience my friend... answering all of his Bullshite constantly must be a drain. :o :o :o
Resistance training my friend, makes you stronger :D

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:35 am
I know in my country banks don't process anything directly OneCoin related and say that it's a very likely fraud.
Oh yes, I forgot, it is "very likely" fraud :)
Until they prove NOT. We shall see.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:38 pm

These are the types of videos I like to see because the description is not littered with MLM links to join and ONE is being used like an actual currency which has been the goal from the start. Refreshing to see the wheels beginning to turn.... ;) ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z-9FcaM5n4

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:52 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am
First of all, let's talk about why it is like this? Shal we?
You know all of this worked fine when the company itself had their own bank accounts and they managed those withdrawals.
Why are bank accounts closed? Well, your friends went around like fanatics (I say onecoin haters in general) buzzing about money laundering and making stupid banks close accounts cause they are very easy on trigger when it comes to cryptocurrency and when this company is trying to find a way so your friends cannot make damage, using third party payment gateway and some stuff is slowed down or crippled, your friends, and you with them buzz how poor people can not withdraw.

Well, this is how you are helping people, by making problems to the company, you actually only made misery for people who actually try to work.

Right now one allegedly good company manages withdrawals but unfortunately only inside EU.

For the rest of the world, they need to send money to working upline that can use it to buy codes and they need to send them cash on the bank account.
Those people have a bad upline that did not inform them about this.
Send them to me on my email. They need to write support to cancel withdrawals and make it via upline.

Interesting that now you admit the bank accounts were closed after constantly telling me that they were still open and not closed. So much for my FACTS about the bank accounts being closed were not facts. Thanks for finally admitting the truth.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:12 am

So let me get this straight. flatrate opened this forum telling how bad the DealShaker program is, and then when others point out how bad it is, he defends it to the hilt as being awesome. Too :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 am

good on you son, staying on topic...

who said it was awesome ? its a debate forum sonny boy isn't it ?

hard to get a debate from your lopsided brain however. :lol: :lol:

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 am

I tried to get answers from this DealShaker car dealer Petar Kralev: https://www.facebook.com/Pikata78
About his 8700 cars with 100% OneCoin deals here: https://dealshaker.com/en/merchant/InnX ... GQE~/deals

Answers to my questions were:
- I know more than you
- fuck off

Sounds promising. :D

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:19 am

he identified troll very quickly ! good for him.. :lol: :lol:

try better next time your attempt to be top cop was awful. Your approach was obvious sonny boy..