Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
LGBG

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by LGBG » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm

OneCoinPeet wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm
Looks like a pre-study
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/entertainments
Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 pm
I don’t have it either :)
The good artist is copying, the real artist is stealing!

This is not bad at all!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:07 pm

LGBG wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm

This is not bad at all!
My devs made assessment of new dealshaker and yes it is clear they use socialengine platform which is good cause also Nasa, Apple, ElectronicArts, MasterCard, Shell use it means it is good, safe and with good support.

Of course, many suggestions were and we submitted them to the company.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:43 pm

Looking at the newdealshaker.com beta version.
To be honest, I keep my breath.. I hope they have the right people to develop this new platform.
For +3 million members platform with so many functionalities, you need professional system engineers, database administrators and web-designers... A completely new setup away from the old Dealshaker.
Lets hope that we don't end up with a " much better" same very faulty old Dealshaker.
It should function smoothly like Amazon or Ebay website..

There are enough funds in OneCoin to get experienced recognized professionals to do the job.. Let them sign non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreements if One has fear of copying or stealing the OneCoin crypto idea's.
LGBG wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:15 pm
OneCoinPeet wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm
Looks like a pre-study
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/entertainments
Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 pm
I don’t have it either :)

This is not bad at all!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Scaling solution is bad on new DS, is’s vertical and it is a wall thay can be reached very fast. They are well aware of that and I guess it will be worked on as soon as it launched cause this new DS has way more page requests that the old one.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:51 pm

When looking at the newdealshaker website
I would advice the following:
Don't have a slow loading large visual on your First page / Homepage !! I tried the newdealshaker homepage in Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge and they all have problems with speed when loading.

Can take up to three minutes.
When you want to target people in third world countries that have limited access to high speed connections, then fast loading is of even more importance.
Advice: just start immediately with a product homepage.. Leave all and every non essential gadget away.. LOADING SPEED IS OF PRIME IMPORTANCE. Just look at how Amazon.com and Ebay.com are doing it.. No fancy things on their homepages..
Only functionality !
Programming is already complex enough..
Scaling of this visual is also not working correct, in some browsers the starting-visual forces the page too wide, making that you cannot read all the buttons in the right hand top-corner.
Take note: all programming of this website needs to be tested on at least these four mentioned popular browsers. That alone is already a complex task. Every gadget that is not needed to bring the products and slows functionality is just creating unnecessary problems for members to buy and sell .

Then in "Stores" category, I would make a more logical multilevel menu's. Making it more logical for the user to browse and as well have more space for future new to depict categories.
Put the now individual main categories "Cameras & Camcorders" + "Home Entertainment" + "Computer & Accessories" +"Mobiles & Accessories" under new main category : Electronics.. Or at least have a separate menu block were these are logically grouped together, highlighted in different background color possibly, so people can easily recognize.
Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:44 pm
Scaling solution is bad on new DS, is’s vertical and it is a wall thay can be reached very fast. They are well aware of that and I guess it will be worked on as soon as it launched cause this new DS has way more page requests that the old one.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:44 pm

Thanks on suggestions, I forwarded them to Duncan.

obo

Post by obo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:09 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:44 pm
Thanks on suggestions, I forwarded them to Duncan.
New DS developers should refer to the loading speed of some web sites from Asia, namely Vietnam. Because Asia is home to the largest number of Onelife members.

www.vnexpress.net
https://shop.vnexpress.net

In Vietnam, there are 2 web pages fast loading, backed by FPT, an IT-technology Corporation. In every situation, from every access point in the world, using every kind of device, the time to display information is just under 20 seconds.

Customers will skip New DS if they have to wait for loadpage too long.

with the web:
www.onecoinico.io
www.newsealshaker.com

There is an overlapping error letters, when using iPhone, or Samsung phone/tab, and others vertical screen devices.
That error never met on other popular websites.

obo

Post by obo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:12 am

Should use only one domain: Dealshaker.com

If you need an address for testing then name it: beta.dealshaker.com -- as the content of logo on Newdealshaker.com .

Using a new domain means you are trying to get rid of the past.

Today is "new", but it is old tomorrow.

Ruja is still Ruja, newRuja can not have.

I do not see facebook, amazon, or any company that has tradition and respect for tradition, chose the name like New DS.

obo

Post by obo » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 am

WHY DO YOU DO NOT CHOOSE THE NAME LIKE ONEMART or ONESPACE or ONEbag for newdealshaker ?

investor2

Post by investor2 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:41 am

I tried to pick a product in NewDealshaker just to check. The Adress/Location of the store is not shown. I searched, but I couldn´t find it.
I filled in a distance in NewDealshaker to find shops close to my country (in Europe) with a distance of 1000 km, but shops are shown from Australia (could it see on the picture of the shop, the adress was not shown). Looks to me, as if the NewDealshaker doesn´t have a better usability than the old one. At the moment there is no way to buy anything without knowing the adress of the merchant.
There are only very few deals. Can the merchants from the old dealshaker transfer their deals to NewDealshaker easily? Is there any connection?