Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
MLMgenius

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by MLMgenius » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Any day now!

SD2018

Post by SD2018 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi Igor and all of you other ONEcoin'ers. I have been a onecoin/Onelife member for almost 3 years now, we have had our up and downs along the way but I have never stopped believe in the vision of Onecoin and Dr.Ruja!
I start every morning by reading this forum with a coup of coffe in my hand and I love that you Igor speak your mind and are not so political correct and you seem to have a lot of knowledge in this area aswell.
So that’s wy I now have some questions for u.

Yesterday I was listening to a webinar where Duncan spoke about the new dealshaker platform and it seems that they have done an amazing job creating the new dealshaker platform and I’m really looking forward to both see and use it.
”But” what really scared me was that on the new dealshaker platform the merchants now only have to accept 10% ONEcoins instead of 50% ONEcoins.
Then the merchants will then only raise the price on there products with 10% + the % of the fees and then they basicly will have the ONEcoins for free and gett as much fiat for the product as they would outside dealshaker. So that will make the coins pretty useless for us miners and the merchants will also be able to sell there coins before us making it even more useless for us other people and it's the usabity that everyone know that will be a big part off both keeping and increasing the value of ONE.
Duncan also talked about that maby in the future lowering the fees for the merchants that not accept 100% ONEcoins, but that will also only make the ONE less desirable and useless.
He said in the webinar that the vision has never been to be able to use 100% ONEcoins to buy things on dealshaker, but what’s then the point of creating this global usable Cryptocurrency ONE, if we only are supposed to be able to use 10% of our ONEcoins and 90% fiat when buying things? The same fiat and banking system that we are trying to get free from.
He said that it would be easier to get more merchants to the dealshaker platform if they only had to accept 10%ONE, yes ofcourse, but once again what's then the point of our Cryptocurrency ONE? But most of the merchants I’ve talked to are willing to accept 100% ONE for there products when the exchange opens and shouldn’t that be the goal for maximum usability and that was also the vision from the beginning from Dr.Ruja.
To go from accepting at least 50% ONEcoins to only 10% ONEcoins then it feels like the new dealshaker platform doesn’t care about ONEcoin and that the vision is just to be a big merchantplatform that in the future will accept all Cryptocurrencys and fiat and will have nothing to do with ONEcoin!?

He also talked about accepting other Cryptocurrencys on dealshaker, but that the merchants always need to accept at least 10% in ONEcoins.
I think that's great to be able to use other Cryptocurrencys aswell but only if the other Cryptocurrencys have to bee exchanged for ONE, to encrease the demand and value of the coin. Exactly like all the big cryptoexchanges does with Bitcoin and this would also be perfect to do if Onecoin opens up there own exchange aswell.

I’m not a troll, im just worried about this NEW vision that has nothing to do with the vision Dr.Ruja had from the beginning.

Have a nice day now everyone.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Yes I understand your concern but I don't share it. It is the beginning, dealshaker is the key, if its success will depend on traffic and deal flow, then it is definitely better to loosen the loop around merchant's neck and let them use the platform for start and IMO lowering mandatory ONE acceptance to 10% is very good decision considering probable low coin liquidity at the start.

Yes, I agree that many merchants will put regular fiat prices and take ONE for free but they will die out quickly cause hopefully, no one will buy those deals. I won't ;)

Also if they manage to also accept other cryptos and liquidate them too then I think you guys have no idea what kind of impact will dealshaker do to the world of cryptos and e-commerce by actually making useless cryptos usable...

Please keep in mind that this is the start, so far little people were given the chance to educate them self financially and survive and profit in financial markets and obtain some ONEs in the process. Whales and manipulators are kept away by this. Even if some of them want to buy a bunch of OFC bundles IMO it is too late, and I think it is not likely that one person will own more than 0.0001% (12 million ONE) which is great for coin distribution.
Now, in 2019. real job will begin and that is to bring liquidity and boost usability, but it must be gradual, with limits on sell orders to protect price, cause only if it is stable can it be a merchant currency.

Patience, Ruja herself said it many times this is a long-term project and they want to be here 50+ years. So I would discourage people to be impatient and can't wait for that Lambo cause it's not gonna happen overnight, if ever.

slobodanboda

Dealshaker Question

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm

When company will give us valid and real information about DS.
Now is 2nd Friday when Duncan said " New DS will be released next week."
How many Fridays we will wait more.
If we must wait next 5 Fridays we will wait, ok but I think OLN deserve get valid info.
We understand hyping in groups but when you get info from legal sources like Duncan, let's be more serious.
It looks that hyping comes from top management.
Often company act like small unserious company in eyes of OLN.

Another thing is publication.
I have feeling that nobody is not interested take this chance and use starting new DS and historical chance for big promotion DS and OC together.
This is biggest move after 4 years, for many bigger then ICO but nobody care promote it on valid way.
I saw bigger promotions for some "Monkey" ICO then for our new DS, this is shame.
I have feeling that some part of company don't care about DS and OLN and I can't explain it better.
All we from OLN can understand reasons, problems, delaying but can't understand playing game with OLN.
New DS is not TOP SECRET topic as exchange and management should tell us truth.
Even new DS should be our celebration with fireworks and music, not shame.

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:26 pm

www.newdealshaker.com ;)

Wow.. but no way to get in... :shock:
Can anybody give us the "pre-look access code" ???? 8-) Would be very helpfull ;)

Thanks upfront for the present to us? :D :D :D :D

Or you can PM me... 8-)

slobodanboda wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:07 pm
When company will give us valid and real information about DS.
Now is 2nd Friday when Duncan said " New DS will be released next week."
How many Fridays we will wait more.
If we must wait next 5 Fridays we will wait, ok but I think OLN deserve get valid info.
We understand hyping in groups but when you get info from legal sources like Duncan, let's be more serious.
It looks that hyping comes from top management.
Often company act like small unserious company in eyes of OLN.

Another thing is publication.
I have feeling that nobody is not interested take this chance and use starting new DS and historical chance for big promotion DS and OC together.
This is biggest move after 4 years, for many bigger then ICO but nobody care promote it on valid way.
I saw bigger promotions for some "Monkey" ICO then for our new DS, this is shame.
I have feeling that some part of company don't care about DS and OLN and I can't explain it better.
All we from OLN can understand reasons, problems, delaying but can't understand playing game with OLN.
New DS is not TOP SECRET topic as exchange and management should tell us truth.
Even new DS should be our celebration with fireworks and music, not shame.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:27 pm

when is this newdealshaker coming through ?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Jtosho wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:27 pm
When it is ready. It is more important to launch correctly than to launch on schedule

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:40 pm

Peek nr 2
https://www.newdealshaker.com/staging

For actually signing up here (don't use OneLife password and username !! It is still in test fase, security not garanteed) you need an "invite code".
I don't have one.. Igor.. can you supply one via PM? :)

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:58 pm
Jtosho wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:27 pm
When it is ready. It is more important to launch correctly than to launch on schedule

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:48 pm

I don’t have it either :)

OneCoinPeet

Post by OneCoinPeet » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Looks like a pre-study
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/
https://demo.socialengineaddons.com/entertainments
Igorkrnic wrote: