Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:29 am

frolambas wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:22 pm
So, this is an example but the thing is, how will onelife check or validate the merchants to not be a fraud?
I think users will validate this over time with remarks and votes so merchants get a reputation. Mind not current state cause it was just the pilot.

Onecoiner223

Post by Onecoiner223 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Just wanted to ask what is the point of Dealshaker if you cant change the received coins to Euros? So what is the point of selling anything there? Eg. cars if you cant change them to Euros? What do you gain? And also why the whole buying process is made so hard?

And I'm still waiting for the Mastercard. Where is that? :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:59 pm

Onecoiner223 wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:15 pm
Just wanted to ask what is the point of Dealshaker if you cant change the received coins to Euros? So what is the point of selling anything there? Eg. cars if you cant change them to Euros? What do you gain? And also why the whole buying process is made so hard?

And I'm still waiting for the Mastercard. Where is that? :)
Well of course there is no point having dealshakers if merchants can not exchange some of the coins for fiat so of course that exchange will happen too in time. So far dealshaker is attractive to merchants who use it as advertisement and for deals that they can afford to sell without knowing when they can liquidate some of the coins. Also merchants who understand the vision and see its long-term potential.
Mastercard? Who needs that, it's old outdated tech.

atf87

Post by atf87 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am

Hello Igor.
Perhaps this question has been asked allready in the past allready, but i could not find it.
I read that dealshaker wants to compete with ebay, on ebay it takes 2min to create a deal, but why does it takes so long for dealshaker admins to accept the deals for selling. Is it something they're working on to improve?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:56 am

atf87 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am
Hello Igor.
Perhaps this question has been asked allready in the past allready, but i could not find it.
I read that dealshaker wants to compete with ebay, on ebay it takes 2min to create a deal, but why does it takes so long for dealshaker admins to accept the deals for selling. Is it something they're working on to improve?
Thing is deals were also free to post in the first month of dealshaker but 80% were fake and scam so company made a filter.
I think it will be changed in new dealshaker where only merchants will need approvals and deals will be free to post

rashaad

Post by rashaad » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 pm

IgorKrnic,

You deleted my post here why? I asked who is the merchant who you said sold 1200 cars with 100% OneCoin. I asked was cars delivered and deals in DealShaker. You not answer, then removed my message and removed what you said. Why you can't write answer, why you delete message? That is rude.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm

rashaad wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 pm
IgorKrnic,

You deleted my post here why? I asked who is the merchant who you said sold 1200 cars with 100% OneCoin. I asked was cars delivered and deals in DealShaker. You not answer, then removed my message and removed what you said. Why you can't write answer, why you delete message? That is rude.
It is because I was a fool and did not check europe leader info (again) cause after you asked, I checked with leaders from Singapore and that is not truth.
Since I am sick of onelife leader lies I deleted my post saying that and your question became redundant.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm
rashaad wrote:
IgorKrnic,

It is because I was a fool and did not check europe leader info (again) cause after you asked, I checked with leaders from Singapore and that is not truth.
Since I am sick of onelife leader lies I deleted my post saying that and your question became redundant.
You help people here, they believe that you have the answers to everything and it comforts them. Good job, Igor. sometimes it's not easy and It's understandable

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:26 am

detroyer wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm
rashaad wrote:
IgorKrnic,

You help people here, they believe that you have the answers to everything and it comforts them. Good job, Igor. sometimes it's not easy and It's understandable
amen brother ! IGOR is the real deal and does this without a paycheck... a little bit of gratitude is in order from everyone here IMO.. :)

Paul Lukas

About Kralev Cars

Post by Paul Lukas » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi, did anybody already buy or received a car from Kralev Cars ?