Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:18 am

detroyer wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:05 am
it is not openmind that we know, I have a doubt he's someone already banished from here.
He did not change internet provider so either it is him or his family or neighbor :)

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:31 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:18 am
detroyer wrote:
it is not openmind that we know, I have a doubt he's someone already banished from here.
He did not change internet provider so either it is him or his family or neighbor :)
Sorry guys, I thought he was a hater disguised, 8-)

openmind

Post by openmind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:31 am

detroyer wrote:
it is not ''openmind'' that we know.
Sorry but since December 2017 I do not have active upline IMA, I am struggling with information deficit and no answer If I ask the support of the company. You are the lucky man if you have an active upline!

openmind

Post by openmind » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:39 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:55 pm
openmind wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 pm
detroyer wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:31 am
GLG source
What is GLG??
Global Leadership Group

This group was the idea of Frank Rickets to make a narrow group of active and loyal leaders and to serve sensitive information to them so they can spread to their downline. So far GLG was a mess IMO but it is getting better. Clearing out the trash.
Thank you very much! Since December of 2017 I do not have active upline, I need a official source of information from GLG. Can you help me?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:35 pm

openmind wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:31 am
detroyer wrote:
it is not ''openmind'' that we know.
Sorry but since December 2017 I do not have active upline IMA, I am struggling with information deficit and no answer If I ask the support of the company. You are the lucky man if you have an active upline!
My apologies ''Openmind'' for my words, I was really astonished that you do not know what is GLG, as you know the haters does not stop changing username to integrate the forum of Igor as Xpose, EagleOne and others, so I thought it was one of them ..., fortunately Igor has verified that you were the good ''Openmind'' lol.... sorry brother.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:11 pm

openmind wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:39 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:55 pm
openmind wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:50 pm

What is GLG??
Global Leadership Group

This group was the idea of Frank Rickets to make a narrow group of active and loyal leaders and to serve sensitive information to them so they can spread to their downline. So far GLG was a mess IMO but it is getting better. Clearing out the trash.
Thank you very much! Since December of 2017 I do not have active upline, I need a official source of information from GLG. Can you help me?
Best information comes from Igor
Last edited by Jtosho on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:16 pm

openmind wrote:
Thank you very much! Since December of 2017 I do not have active upline, I need an official source of information from GLG. Can you help me?
Yes that is a common problem. Top of the network did a lousy job on educating leaders, most of them promised profits to people and fled so many good people are stranded. That is one of the main reasons I started this forum. And I think soon we will open official room here where we will post GLG level info. So far, I could give you answer to anything cause I am well informed but also there are things I can not say in public until the company does it.
And sadly, company support was never intended to answer questions to the uplineless network people. Luckily, you can connect with crosslines and get the info.

openmind

Post by openmind » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:05 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:16 pm
openmind wrote:
Thank you very much! Since December of 2017 I do not have active upline, I need an official source of information from GLG. Can you help me?
Yes that is a common problem. Top of the network did a lousy job on educating leaders, most of them promised profits to people and fled so many good people are stranded. That is one of the main reasons I started this forum. And I think soon we will open official room here where we will post GLG level info. So far, I could give you answer to anything cause I am well informed but also there are things I can not say in public until the company does it.
And sadly, company support was never intended to answer questions to the uplineless network people. Luckily, you can connect with crosslines and get the info.
The official room with GLG level info will be great!

Noor

Post by Noor » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:11 am

Today from Cordoba - Argentina it will be recorded LIVE for the whole world: Mr. Konstantin Ignatov announcements as a head of Sofia’s management team & leader of GLG and IC.
All Onelifers should follow these news. ON 🔥

Live [email protected]
8 PM Kurdistan
2 PM Argentina
6 PM UK
7 PM Serbia, Spain, Italy
8 PM Sofia, Qatar,Yemen
👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IDpMgaZMhA

Never more reasons to be :
▶️All for One / One for All ◀️

frolambas

Post by frolambas » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello guys, I would like to ask you some questions about Dealshaker. First of all, I bought onecoins recently so I hope it can be used as a real crypto currency. (I said hope because I still have some doubts about its veracity and that it is not a scamm).

Saying that, I was looking in dealshaker.com some products and I found some brand new BMW cars (and other brands) offered there.

The thing is... how can we trust in those merchants? I mean, in the descriptions it says that after buying the coupon, you have to send an email to confirm your buy.. (strange). So I decided to contact the company... Kralev cars (company located in Bulgaria that doesn´t look to be even a small company.. it looks there is one guy behind it... Petar Kralev). I´ve sent 2 emails and one message through the delashaker website and I get no reply.

So, this is an example but the thing is, how will onelife check or validate the merchants to not be a fraud?

Thanks!