Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:34 am

Noor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:19 pm
On the other hand, the next crash of fiat currency will make a huge trend toward cryptocurrency while Onecoin thrive on the top. Thus, might be the time for the One world currency which has been predected on 1988 or 30 years ago:
https://steemit.com/money/@freedom-chan ... cy-in-2018

I read this Economist Phoenix 1988 article before and I find two things intersting, worth brainstorming:

1) Ruja was the speaker on the Economist event back in 2016 if I recall.
2) Konstantin has huge phoenix tatoo over his chest

:) Not saying those have anything to do with the actual article but worth mentioning :)

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:34 am
Noor wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:19 pm
On the other hand, the next crash of fiat currency will make a huge trend toward cryptocurrency while Onecoin thrive on the top. Thus, might be the time for the One world currency which has been predected on 1988 or 30 years ago:
https://steemit.com/money/@freedom-chan ... cy-in-2018

I read this Economist Phoenix 1988 article before and I find two things intersting, worth brainstorming:

1) Ruja was the speaker on the Economist event back in 2016 if I recall.
2) Konstantin has huge phoenix tatoo over his chest

:) Not saying those have anything to do with the actual article but worth mentioning :)

- Seems like an Omen coming true! Lots of expert concur that BitCoin do not have the potential to be a World Currency!
So it seems like the World is due for a new World Currency & a new World Order .... I will hold my horses/tongue to suggest
that World Currency is ......

- 3 to 6 months after OneCoin goes Public at 8/10/2018 ( At least that's the Plan ) we will see how the Public embrace OneCoin?
Quoting flatrate for the Haters/Scammers/Liars/Bs Artists, are there any arrest/s yet, Is/Are there anyone in Jail in connection to OneCoin?
Any successful Prosecution of Dr Ignatova, Konstantin & leading OneLIfe figures? No, so STFU & see you in Court soon!!!

- Latest German clearance of OneLife's activities is the Biggest victory of all leading into OneCoin's planned ICO as at 8/10/2018

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Kralev Cars plans to start selling 5000 reservation coupons for the car deals. 1 coupon costs 350 EUR+16.95 ONE.

He will collect 1.75 million EUR + 84750 ONE with these coupons. Car delivery time seems to be 5 months. Unless OneCoin keeps the euros freezed until cars are delivered, there's a big chance for another catastrophe like OneMillionShop. :? There's a big job in keeping track of all the deliveries. I wonder how this goes.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:38 pm

If this deal gets approved at all (which I think it should cause it is good way to secure your coupon) of course he will not get those EUR until he delivers coupons (not cars).

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:38 pm
If this deal gets approved at all (which I think it should cause it is good way to secure your coupon) of course he will not get those EUR until he delivers coupons (not cars).
It would then make another OneMillionShop situation possible. He gets over 1.3 million euros cash (OneCoin gets 25% of the 1.75 million euros) , but there's no guarantee of car deliveries.

Regardless if he can deliver a single car, or sell a single OneCoin, he will be a millionaire by selling just resevations. Well done. :)
Leaders who already have lots of euros in their BackOffice will probably buy lots of these coupons as there's no limits according to Kralev, and sell to their downlines.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Anyway, I think those will not get approved cause it removes fair/lucky factor of buying those coupons then they start.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 pm

did you guys notice that nice jump in registered businesses on DS ? is the wheel finally starting to turn ?

ruja gets her million+ merchants if oct 8th or there abouts goes as planned. within six months is my guess IMO.

does anyone have any language about the coins that the Onelife scammers produced during their scamming ? have they been frozen ? this could be significant because the top level thugs had many millions of coins.

i have reached out to ONE about the OFC mystery but have not received any info back yet. when i do i will post.. :) :)

investor2

Post by investor2 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Where is thisjump in registered businesses on DS?
There are 70700 registered businesses now and this number is growing very slow.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:53 pm

not a huge spike but certainly faster lately. i guess you would have to be monitoring it daily to notice.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:15 pm

There is some number of licensed IMA who went to Sofia on training and they are speeding up approvals. But it is just the start, it will go faster especially after new DS is announced.

I gt some unofficial info about OFC that I put into the puzzle and it is viable but I can not write it publicly. It sounds very good if true. I heard in August we will get first info about going public. Last miles are being crossed for their end goal.