Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Jtosho

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Jtosho » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:47 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:40 am
Jtosho wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 am
If October is supposedly not the official date for going public, why is Kralev who say he usually speak to Dr. Ruja starts his car deals on the that same date ???
It is projected date for the launch yes
Ok, got it now

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am

https://youtu.be/h7VeNnLErr0

I just saw the above video on youtube published by digital sawab tv on June 5th 2018. In it he said that dealshaker has 600 000 merchants waiting for approval. I wonder if such info is reliable. What is his source?

If it is true, its good news because such incremental merchants growth can attract more resulting in exponential growth of merchants in dealshaker.

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:52 am

starbucks001 wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:35 am
https://youtu.be/h7VeNnLErr0

I just saw the above video on youtube published by digital sawab tv on June 5th 2018. In it he said that dealshaker has 600 000 merchants waiting for approval. I wonder if such info is reliable. What is his source?

If it is true, its good news because such incremental merchants growth can attract more resulting in exponential growth of merchants in dealshaker.
I don't know how many merchants are waiting for approval, but I think the theoretical maximum is probably the amount of individual users who have logged in: 350 741. Of course part of them have already been approved, another part logged in to apply for approval, and one part just logged in to see what it is.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:53 pm

600.000 merchants figure is just an idea as “imagine if they speedup dealshaker onboarding process so we can approve 99500 in 24h so in a few weeks we have 600k more merchants.

There is no such number pending in the company but that is potencial with this new onboarding process for sure.

Information is so easy to misundertsnd abd hype it disorted

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:53 pm
600.000 merchants figure is just an idea as “imagine if they speedup dealshaker onboarding process so we can approve 99500 in 24h so in a few weeks we have 600k more merchants.

There is no such number pending in the company but that is potencial with this new onboarding process for sure.

Information is so easy to misundertsnd abd hype it disorted
Actually Frank Ricketts said there's 600 000 applications waiting for approval:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9xphbLchg4&t=200

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:11 pm

It’s a word game, cutting the sentences, this is hater method.
I’ve spoke to Frank last night about this. He is frustrated cause this video went viral without any official info from media glg sources. What he meant is the system is being improved so there is no limitation on merchants and that there were 600k applications for merchants but now we play word games tht he said 600k wait in the comoany for approvals.

So, I just explained above, no, no mater what you think you heard him say or you understood, fact is that the company does not have 600k merchant applications. But when you sum all the leaders and IMas, they do have around that number of merchants pending but they never submittedn them to the company because it is so slow so no point.
So, to me, it looks like network is able to approach around 600k merchants after the onboarding system is improved. So, let’s see.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm

I would post new theme suitable her and also oct.08th and after.
This is problem I can't get answer from anybody.
Answer could be logical but sometime logic and reality are far away.
Question is who will have priority for changing OC to EUR after Oct.,08th.
Logical answer is MERCHANTS but very important is which kind of merchants.
is this only for company deals or also for private deals too.
For me logical answer should be that priority should have only company deals because for private deals it can't be sure if deals are real, adjusted, fake or whatever.
Logical is that company needs EUR to continue business and put new deals on DS.
But, problem has two sides.
Company deals are still not solved with book keepers and nobody is not sure how close books and for example I have some friends from Austria who wants make deals from their business but as private because they scare now how solve problem with books.
But, if they make private deals I don't have answer if they can change OC on exchange.
I think this is very important question and we need to know exact answer how and what to tell people which want make deals, improve DS but also they can't get feeling that somebody cheat them because me or somebody else advise them use private or company deal.
Maybe for company this is not priority question but for thousands potential merchants is very important question and it can help DS to improve but also it can make negative effect if we can't get exact answer.
Merchants are most important part of DS and we must show them that we care about them not hide behind "BIG PROBLEMS" which has priority now.
Reason I writing is because I met such questions in last days from people who wants place deals and they deserve get right answer.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

Those are questions that don’t have answer yet unfortunately. Those things are stil being evaluated.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Someone knows the number of coupons sold on DS and the turnover realized since the launch of the platform, thx.

Noor

Post by Noor » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:19 pm

The new manager of Dealshaker said in Bosnia on June 7, 2018, that the new version of Dealshaker will be delivered within the coming three months. So, anyway, on the coming September ,the new version will b e ready, which is means a month before October 8.
New version and possetive result from Germany investigation will boost the demand of Onecoin on the exchange. On the other hand, the next crash of fiat currency will make a huge trend toward cryptocurrency while Onecoin thrive on the top. Thus, might be the time for the One world currency which has been predected on 1988 or 30 years ago:
https://steemit.com/money/@freedom-chan ... cy-in-2018