Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:36 am

Jtosho wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 am
https://youtu.be/89_jbSCDIik
More such merchants needed ;)

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:43 pm

After watching the video of Gordon interviewing Mr Kralev of Kralev Motors Sophia, it is so reassuring that Onecoin seems vey much heading for success. I do not know of any cryptocurrency , not even Bitcoin , that gets such kind of attention and acceptance as Onecoin.

The merchants will be collecting a huge amount of Onecoins for the thousands of deals on dealshaker and at a price of €20.65. Is there something they know that I dont on the tradebility of Onecoin and its converterbility to fiat? They are all so optimistic. More dealshaker expos are in the pipeline!.Surely they need to convert to fiat to replenish their stocks from their suppliers. And I doubt once trading starts, they would sell their coins for under €20.65. Can we therefore be optimistic too on the future price of Onecoins?

Its only 4 more months till trading day. Onelife members and dealshaker merchants have shown so much commitment and trust in Onecoin. The management of Onelife/Onecoin should also play their part to not stall this momentum. They shouldnt wait till the last minute but should start from now to further intill more confidence to the loyal supporters but starting to communicate mire effectively to drown out all the negative news in the social media.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:10 pm

starbucks, my mostly asian up line does not even discuss negative situations. almost like a total disconnect from the behindMLM and tim tayshoon garbage that is portrayed daily for years. my upline are 100% focused on oct. 8th and DS.

there has been an uptick in oneforex interest as well according to my upline so take that with a grain.

if you think about it, especially businesses on DS that accept only ONE as payment, they are taking a huge risk one would assume, but as a risk taker that is normal. IMO, DS will explode after a successful Oct 8th.. we will see friend ! :D :D :D

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Great new strategy being deployed to top people about dealshaker and oneforex also comliance tuesday and wednestday :) Let’s see what happens :)

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Flatrate,

I also heard in the video that Mr Kralev said he is in contact directly with Dr Ruja on the dealshaker deals that he offered. Maybe he must have obtained some form of assurance from Dr Ruja on the convertibility of onecoin to fiat from the exchange. Otherwise it is hard to understand why he is such a risk taker. In my view, if the xcoinx is properly launched, it may be able to not only attract genuine investors of onecoin but also the speculators. If the process of signing up to use the exchange is efficient including the KYC part, a lot of fiat money will start pouring in from the players from other exchanges. Bitcoin is losing is popularity and he price has been down from the highs of last December. Overall coinmarket capitalization has dropped a lot.

Maybe this Oct 8 launch of the xchage is the oportunity for Onecoin to pull in new buyers of Onecoin from outside the Onelife family. If this happens, more fiat money will be available to the sellers of Onecoins.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:09 pm

starbucks, the DS platform, although at times frustrating, is leaps and bounds ahead of all (if any) real competition when it comes to cryptos. i mean lets get real here, ONE is not even publicly exchanged and it has a functioning e-commerce platform that is getting better.

IMO, oct 8th is not only a date for ONE to finally get real, but it is the launch ramp for DS to explode and the world will get its million merchants promise from ruja. also, these investigations have been a drag and have caused delays without question, however, ONE has crushed the sceptics and continues to rise above any and all controversy.

any charges ? any arrests ? hopefully this witch hunt ends soon because risk takers like us are ready for next chapter. :lol:

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:19 pm

starbucks001 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:36 pm
Maybe he must have obtained some form of assurance from Dr Ruja on the convertibility of onecoin to fiat from the exchange. Otherwise it is hard to understand why he is such a risk taker.
On the contrary this is pretty much financially very low risk for Kralev. If he can't sell the coins, he won't buy and deliver cars, and the coins will be returned. The only thing which is on the line is his and DealShaker's reputation.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:49 pm

I watched live this webinar and I understood his meaning different then you.
Once Igor said that Kralev is private project and no connection with company.
But Mr. Kralev direct said that he talked much with Dr. Ruja and that he consult often with her about this project.
Tell me only one merchant who talked much or consult with Dr. Ruja on DS and about deals.
So, my opinion is from the beginning and now is same: This is probably project supported by company.
This is not negative, for me this is very positive fact because whole project is much more safe if company support it.
Complete project is huge and amount is huge and better that company control it because this is advertisement No.1 and whole world mostly talking only about it. So, this is basic project in this moment on DS and it can cause extraordinary positive for success but also extraordinary negative reactions if fail and I think company should not allow any risk.
Cancelation or failure can destroy whole DS because haters will take it as crucial evidence that all is fake.
I just look on it as investment on propaganda because better invest in such project then waste money through TV, newspapers...........
Effects are obvious, whole world talking now about cars for 100% OC.
Another thing you wrote is wrong.
In real situation like for every normal deal after we buy coupons Mr. Kralev must invest money, pay for cars, delivery to Sofia and then he can reedem coupons for a cars, this is company policy and many failed for this policy: Onemillionshops, TV from Baltic........
They would get EUR before they buy goods and it was wrong.
So, investment in cars are total around 200 millions EUR and I don't think so that Mr. Kralev can bear such investment by himself.
I see it that he will get special status and get money in advance.
For such status of course you need to have special relations with Dr. Ruja or company and as we know both of them are from Rousse, maybe they know each other from childhood or however this is not our business, for us is only important that this project will be success.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 am

If October is supposedly not the official date for going public, why is Kralev who say he usually speak to Dr. Ruja starts his car deals on the that same date ???

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:40 am

Jtosho wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 am
If October is supposedly not the official date for going public, why is Kralev who say he usually speak to Dr. Ruja starts his car deals on the that same date ???
It is projected date for the launch yes