Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:42 pm

Oh boy you are really so blinded by hatred towards Onecoin that you do not even consider to digest what I wrote up there, I did not even intend to write the last paragraph mentioning Onecoin, I made it deliberately just to see if you will hook on that one and ignore the whole point to prove that Bitcoin is not trustless at all, and you did, you hooked up at that. :D

Let's get serious, I know we can sit and analyze trust issues I wrote that BItcoin and such have and we can all find optimism for every point of trust issue. But we can do the same with Onecoin too. It is just matter of personal preference.

Dude, Charle Lee sold his LTC, he is daring Satoshi to do the same ;) What do you think will happen to BTC when "it" sells 1 million BTC :)
And you don't even know who that is.

Kepp in mind that I do not want to compare Onecoin and Bitcoin. They are different and Bitcoin can laugh and ONE now causes it is still closed.
You can laugh at ONE price "created by Ruja" but you fail to see that "unknown" people also create Bitcoin price, it is not credible made by pure demand dude. Wake up...

Enough of this.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:02 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:27 pm
In Onecoin's case there's also no question anymore. We know the company can confiscate your coins and assets any time they wish. And it has happened several times already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkfMBKt3cQo
I watched this. I will give you the last yellow card and ban you if you one more put this kind of retarded crap here.
Those kind of idiots are why Onecoin is on bad word.

Why is he a fucking idiot? He names video "proof" of scam But:

- he is talking about egoistic people from the start of Onecoin the same as I am,
- he did not invest, he bought education, I bet he can still access it
- in whole video, he did not give any proof why the fuck Onecoin is a scam
- he says he is 10 years experienced real estate trader earning millions of dollars but he "invested" 2000 USD in Onecoin and he cries over that.
- he says company stope millions, wtf? Did anyone read T&C? That is what you get when you join the dark side
- he thinks is it a scam cause he cannot sell any coins? I hope he did not invest in any other ICOs cause he is about to be on rant spree
- he is saying the benefit of crypto is that you can leverage money anytime, and onecoin does not have that. did anyone tell him that will come when ready?
- there is no technology, there is no mining, you are selling educational packages, where did I hear this before, yet he invested :D
- he was in Dubai and he was given this Forbes altered magazine?
- he bashes Ruja yet he says she is only the puppet, why not explain who is running Onecoin then?

I mean why the fuck are you doing this, this guy is no better than Angelina Lazar. From the time of this video, it is clear he soaked up all the Tim and Angelina crap.

Last warning. Now I see how easily you are manipulated. Fucking poison.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm

The point is he lost his assets. Anything else is secondary.

It doesn't matter how he is talking, the scam talk is secondary, I didn't even refer to that. Same as it doesn't matter if Yasir Mirza jumped to First coin. If you are in crypto business and are suppose to keep assets safe, then you do not take away assets if someone critisizes the company or breaks some MLM rules stating that you can't promote another "opportunity".

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:40 pm

Thanks for explaining, that kind of idiots who "knows all" go on my nerve, even more, when you see his other videos promoting various cloud mining scheme scams where people actually lose money for them to earn.
I refute yellow card.

As for "lost assets". I thought we are clear about this. That is a very good feature, not a bad one.
Bitcoin itself cannot freeze your assets (but exchange sure can) but is it a good thing? It is for scammers, crooks and such people who can do ransoms for example and not being punished for that.

Onecoin is a good policeman, or at least will be when public for now they need to protect themselves from greedy loud people.
You do not go and say Policeman must not wear a gun cause it can kill you. He won't if you follow the rules. S
o Onecoin having the power to freeze scammer accounts is very good to protect us from scammers.
For example, bad merchants in future who inflate prices - FREEZE on 14 days to calm him down. etc.

No good honest man will lose their coins. As for Onelife idiots who lured masses to join and promise them millions, I think they are good to lose accounts I pray they also lose coins. They did earn millions of FIAT for their "work". Coins are free and subject to T&C. If you break T&C you do not go out and cry you got spalled for it.

Bottomline, if you are honest man, no one will touch you, but I think that will be for public use. Currently, people who promote it and earn money must follow rules. If you get a job at Coca Cola as a salesman, you will get fired if you talk bad about that poison.

What did this guy do wrong to lose his account (if that is true at all, cause he sure makes it sound dramatic):
- he says xcoinx is owned by the company but there are no proofs of that, he says people are egoistic, he says the company is a scam.
Should he keep his account? Also, I can be pretty sure he did not lose his ONE, he lost the profit from his downline.

I wish you need to start recognizing this as a good thing and much needed. If you do not like it, just do not use (in future) this crypto.
If you go criticise the company for not having explorer (which is my personal favorite) or being too silent about technology and communication with the community you will not get burned. I know cause I buzzed that to them. But no success :(

There is the difference to criticize their methods and to invent slanders, lies and call them a scam.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Tell these people Onecoin is a good policeman. A good policeman answers to calls..

https://i.imgur.com/m8QmWTY.png
https://i.imgur.com/tJfmyUV.png
https://i.imgur.com/5mp2v6Y.png
https://i.imgur.com/rp5C5el.png

Just tip of the iceberg, something I found from Facebook in couple of seconds..

Btw I linked that John Goodman guy to you:
https://i.imgur.com/IyPWADH.png

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:31 am

First of all, let's talk about why it is like this? Shal we?
You know all of this worked fine when the company itself had their own bank accounts and they managed those withdrawals.
Why are bank accounts closed? Well, your friends went around like fanatics (I say onecoin haters in general) buzzing about money laundering and making stupid banks close accounts cause they are very easy on trigger when it comes to cryptocurrency and when this company is trying to find a way so your friends cannot make damage, using third party payment gateway and some stuff is slowed down or crippled, your friends, and you with them buzz how poor people can not withdraw.

Well, this is how you are helping people, by making problems to the company, you actually only made misery for people who actually try to work.

Right now one allegedly good company manages withdrawals but unfortunately only inside EU.

For the rest of the world, they need to send money to working upline that can use it to buy codes and they need to send them cash on the bank account.
Those people have a bad upline that did not inform them about this.
Send them to me on my email. They need to write support to cancel withdrawals and make it via upline.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:37 am

round and round and round we go where the turd will stop nobody knows..

why is crypto so concerned about scammers getting their accounts frozen any how ? maybe he got his account frozen and that is why he is full time Onecoin basher.. everyday, weekends and holidays..

if you cut him lose IGOR make sure its a clean cut at the neck so he does not creep back into the debate... he truly brings nothing to the discussion.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:11 am

Banks don't close accounts in every fricking country simply if some some "fanatic" calls to them. And police don't open investigation again if some "fanatic" calls to them.
Ridiculous.Of course there must be something more behind it than "fanatics" calling.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:13 am

That is what I thought. Unfortunately, that is the fact :(
Cryptocurrency is so easy to trigger banks closing accounts without negotiations. Wonder why...

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:18 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:13 am
That is what I thought. Unfortunately, that is the fact :(
Cryptocurrency is so easy to trigger banks closing accounts without negotiations. Wonder why...
Well, here in Finland banks warn about OneCoin and bank transaction alarm systems have OneCoin/OneLife as trigger word. Companies dealing with Bitcoin do have bank accounts just fine. My understanding is that pretty much all banks globally have the same triggers for OneCoin, as the company at somepoint instructed people not to write anything about OneCoin or OneLife anywhere to the bank transaction details.

So OneCoin is pretty much on the black list of the whole banking sector globally. All that some people have done to my knowledge,like scambuster Ari Widell, is to inform banks that company X is OneCoin's front company which is dealing with OneCoin related transactions.

@flatrate: I'm tired of your whining, so I have put you on my "add foe" list. Don't expect any answers from me cause I don't see your messages anymore.
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.