Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by slobodanboda » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:32 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:02 am
Fake deals are forbidden cause they impact difficulty barometer.
They do not allow sending now to prevent underpriced, black market selling of coins.
There will be a solution for powerpack participants but right now there are more urgent things to do.
if you check DS you could see every day some deals which can be fake.
Every private deal for exact user is potential fake deal and how prove it.
if you see, every private deal usually is in very high amount but can you be sure that is not fake.
Even company can ask documents for house, yacht, car..... this is not problem, we can find always something in property and show documents but deal will be fake, trading will be fake.
I am not sure that is so easy control and I know that impact on difficulty barometer, so this is why I asked about it.
TO BE HONEST DUE YOUR POST ABOUT OC STABILITY AFTER OCT.08TH AND GIVING PRIORITY TO MERCHANTS I ALSO HAVE DOUBT ABOUT SAME THING.
SAME THING CAN BE HAPPENS FOR SAME REASON.
PEOPLE CAN MAKE FAKE DEALS WITH REAL DOCUMENTS TO GET PRIORITY FOR EUR AND THEN SHARE EUR.
PEOPLE ARE READY DO ANYTHING TO GET CASH SO YOUR IDEA IS GOOD FROM ONE SIDE BUT ALSO VERY DANGER FROM ANOTHER SIDE AND MUST BE VERY STRICT PLAN HOW CONTROL IT.
I WROTE SEVERAL TIMES HER, ONLY WHAT CAN DESTROY EVERY PROJECT IS PEOPLE GREED SO, NEVER FORGET THIS FACT.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:39 am

Yep, the fact that it is forbidden does not mean they can clear out all fake deals. We can just hope they can figure out the right way and tools to make it as clear and as stable as possible.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 pm

The false transactions are not a problem now, and it can't affect the price barometer.
Which may influence the barometer is the work of these same ima group members who buys the PowerPacks and works constantly to recruit new members I'm talking about the honest ima is the sale of educational packs and the issuance of new tokens that drive up the price of ONE, I agree with you that OC must allows the transfer of the ONE between members to stabilize the accounts before the 08/10 I don't see bans as a good thing for the business as we speak banking restrictions and their role on free trade.
talk about DC which is in the experimental stage, many things must be improving before 08/10.

1 - the sale price of some products and services must be controls and subject to a true selection.

2. the deadlines of delivery and shipment of products to the buyers of the deal must also be control and improved.

3. the strength of the ONE and the success of the offer to the public is based on the success of DC and the fund transfer service which will be set up before the 08/10.

4 - the success of DC and the fund transfer depends of the number of new customers who will have to buy the ONE to be able to trade (buy a product or a service) on DC, and transfer funds into ONE between clients (person to person) and investors (Bank to Bank) and companies (company to company), a limit to to exchange the ONE in fiat currency would not be a good strategy if OC wants to attract new clients.

5 - OC must apply 0% commissions on sales on DC and fund transfer during the first two years after the 08/10, it might encourage new investors and new merchants to adopt ONE as a new payment way of Exchange in their business.
some haters are going to scream and tell how OC will recover these losses... for me there is no losses as long as OC will have 60 billion ONE in stock and this allows to have high liquidity on the exchange markets.
Other strategies can be developed to keep a stable price and liquidity on the Exchange as markets.
Like sales of product and services with a promotion discount up to 5% of their real value for real estate property (villa, apartment, land etc.), cars and jewelry and a discount up to 10% for services and travel outside and inside the periods promotional known, these discounts that will be posted on DC will be provided by the company during one to two following years after 08/10 and according to the quota of the ones allocated to the marketing operation.
Other commercial and banking banking, that I can't mention here can be applied to successful public offering.
Last edited by detroyer on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:53 pm

detroyer wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:44 pm
The false transactions are not a problem now, and it can't affect the price barometer.
Which may influence the barometer is the work of these same ima group members who buys the PowerPacks and works constantly to recruit new members I'm talking about the honest ima is the sale of educational packs and the issuance of new tokens that drive up the price of ONE

Yes, this is also another variable that influences barometer, and since also dealshaker influence, they do not allow fake deals as they like all to be clean. As much as it can be.

detroyer wrote:
1 - the sale price of some products and services must be controls and subject to a true selection.

This is not their job. They do try this but on a mass scale it is not possible. Does ebay ban you from putting too high price? No, but you just won't sell it ever. For now, DS will try to filter bad deals but as it becomes massively used, that filtering will be impossible to do.

detroyer wrote:
2. the deadlines of delivery and shipment of products to the buyers of the deal must also be control and improved.

This also does not have anything to do with dealshaker. However, they will implement dispute system where buyer can complain and eventually get his funds back.

detroyer wrote:
5 - OC must apply 0% commissions on sales on DC and fund transfer during the first two years after the 08/10, it might encourage new investors and new merchants to adopt ONE as a new payment way of Exchange in their business.
some haters are going to scream and tell how OC will recover these losses... for me there is no losses as long as OC will have 60 billion ONE in stock and this allows to have high liquidity on the exchange markets.

I think this is the plan, 0 fee for ONE but EUR fee needs to exist due to bank fees, workers etc but will be lowered for sure.
As for zero ONE fee, I am not sure if it is a good idea cause then there is no coin kick back for people who registered all those merchants. People need to be incentivized to register merchants by receiving part of their ONE fee.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 am

@detroyer
After this exercise is completed and the *truth is revealed in October, you guys should do what BigCoin victims did and make a REAL Onecoin. You have enough passionate believers. Just leave out the stupid KYC horse crap nonsense if you want anyone outside the club to be interested in owning it (plus it's a ridiculous task that Onecoin isn't capable of, licensed or registered to do, nor have they ever cared about for their purpose of identity theiving you guys).

*truth A: company does an "exit"
*truth B: company launches a Blockchain based coin (with a 2017/ 2018 "Genesis Block" - revealing ~3 years of fraud)

I hope you can all band together and create a real use case and ditch the Couponing facade. Good luck.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 pm

detroyer wrote:
Which may influence the barometer is the work of these same ima group members who buys the PowerPacks and works constantly to recruit new members I'm talking about the honest ima is the sale of educational packs and the issuance of new tokens that drive up the price of ONE, I agree with you that OC must allows the transfer of the ONE between members to stabilize the accounts before the 08/10 I don't see bans as a good thing for the business as we speak banking restrictions and their role on free trade.
talk about DC which is in the experimental stage, many things must be improving before 08/10.

3. the strength of the ONE and the success of the offer to the public is based on the success of DC and the fund transfer service which will be set up before the 08/10.

4 - the success of DC and the fund transfer depends of the number of new customers who will have to buy the ONE to be able to trade (buy a product or a service) on DC, and transfer funds into ONE between clients (person to person) and investors (Bank to Bank) and companies (company to company), a limit to to exchange the ONE in fiat currency would not be a good strategy if OC wants to attract new clients.

Other strategies can be developed to keep a stable price and liquidity on the Exchange as markets.
Like sales of product and services with a promotion discount up to 5% of their real value for real estate property (villa, apartment, land etc.), cars and jewelry and a discount up to 10% for services and travel outside and inside the periods promotional known, these discounts that will be posted on DC will be provided by the company during one to two following years after 08/10 and according to the quota of the ones allocated to the marketing operation.
Other commercial and banking banking, that I can't mention here can be applied to successful public offering.

I agree with your observation but I don't agree that fake deals can't get bad effects.
Do not forget that normal deal is from 0.5 - 50 OC and fake deals for PowerPack transfer are from 5.000 - 50.000 OC.
One fake deal worth as 1.000 normal deals so, ith fake deals we will get info that DS has big increasing in turnover and after Oct.08 when it stop total turnover can drop down much.
Ok, very good idea is offer cars because cars will increase turnover on DS but anyway it will keep only balance but in reality cars should make big boom for turnover and it will not be shown if we have many fake deals.
Main problem is that amounts for transfer between Powerpack users are from 5.000 to even 500.000 OC and you see how many cars you need sell just to keep balance in turnover and about increasing we can't forget.
This is I think the best way is open criss-cross transfers between accounts and I don't see nothing bad and nothing what can damage OC system.
It will only increase number of accounts lot because I am sure many people still did not open accounts and have money in PowerPacks.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:32 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 am
@detroyer
After this exercise is completed and the *truth is revealed in October, you guys should do what BigCoin victims did and make a REAL Onecoin. You have enough passionate believers. Just leave out the stupid KYC horse crap nonsense if you want anyone outside the club to be interested in owning it (plus it's a ridiculous task that Onecoin isn't capable of, licensed or registered to do, nor have they ever cared about for their purpose of identity theiving you guys).

*truth A: company does an "exit"
*truth B: company launches a Blockchain based coin (with a 2017/ 2018 "Genesis Block" - revealing ~3 years of fraud)

I hope you can all band together and create a real use case and ditch the Couponing facade. Good luck.

TIM, SERIOUS PEOPLE TALKING, USUALLY WE DON'T ALLOW KIDS TO INVOLVE IN THIS CONVERSATION.
WE DON'T NEED YOUR COMPLETELY IGNORANCE OF THIS TOPIC AND YOU CAN'T HELP HERE.
SORRY, I JUST ASK MYSELF, WHERE YOU CAN HELP...................
WE JUST DISCUSS ABOUT THIS BUT WE KNOW THAT SOMEWHERE THERE SOME PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THIS AND TRY PREPARE ALL THING WELL FOR
OCT.08.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT "BLOCKCHAIN NT EXISST", OR SOME ANOTHER SHT.
I DON'T HAVE DESPERATE WISH THAT SOMEBODY LISTEN OR ACCEPT MY SUGGESTION BUT WE ARE FROM CORE AND WE KNOW WHAT IS PROBLEM FOR COMMON PEOPLE, DOWN ON THE GROUND.
IF YOU WANT SUCCESS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS PROBLEM BETWEEN COMMON PEOPLE, BUT YOU ARE FROM USA SO I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU HAVE 1% SUPER RICH AND 99% POOR PEOPLE AND MIDDLE CLASS IS DESTROYED AND IT'S SEEMS NOBODY CARE FOR IT.
WE KNOW VERY WELL THAT OC/OL SYSTEM CAN LIVE ONLY IF HAS MILLIONS POEPLE WITH SMALL AMOUNTS, NOT 100 PEOPLE WHO WILL BUY ALL OC.
WE USUALLY LIKE TO SAY: YOU ARE FROM USA, SORRY IT'S NOT OUR FAULT AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:14 pm

I would inform group here and ask if they have similar experience.
I bought coupon OC3.00 from Kralev Cars and they should send me some greeting card as confirmation that I am in game for win new car.
I have bought first day, at Feb.14th and until now I didn't get any answer from them.
I have sent 3 times mail with coupon and asked confirmation like they wrote in their deal.

"THIS DEAL IS FOR SELLING GREETINGS CARDS TO ALL ONE LIFE MEMBERS.
WHEN YOU BUY THIS GREETING CARD YOU AGREED TO BE CHOSEN TO RECEIVE A BRAND NEW CAR.
PLEASE AFTER YOU PURCHASE ONE OR MORE GREETINGS CARDS TO EMAIL US YOUR FULL NAMES, YOUR COUNTRY, YOUR PHONE AND THE CODE OF THE COUPON/S
WHEN WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS WILL EMAIL YOU BACK THE GREETINGS CARD.
IT IS PAINTED FROM A BULGARIAN GIRL 16 YEARS OLD. HER NAME IS POLINA STOYCHEVA. SHE HAS A LOT OF ART REWARDS. ON THE AGE OF 14 SHE HAS AcHIVED THIRD PLACE IN EUROPEAN ART AWARDS AMONG ARTIST WITHOUT AGE LIMIT.
WHEN THE OFFICIAL SALE FINISH WE WILL CHOICE ONE OF YOU TO RECEIVE NEW CAR.
YOU CAN READ THE FULL TERM AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
THANK YOU
"KRALEV CARS" LTD."

I am not sure that is on good way for their presentation and good sign that they can make such a big deal with cars.

feriman

Post by feriman » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 pm

hi Igor and all, When the dealshaker website will be improved I heard in March will be a new version of it which will make approval of deals faster.Is it still late?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:39 pm

They are working on it with new IT, that is all I know and I that is enough, I am not interested to bother much with questions, let them work and when they are ready they will release official news