Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 12:38 am

I was warrning here people that such scenario is very possible. They blame Onecoin for not going public in q2 but that is a lie cause q2 is current but they never delivered their december 2017 cars. Instead they make ico and their own coin on ethereum. Hopefully they will return cash for those cars after ico

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri May 11, 2018 2:37 am

It's a sad thing. Just 6 months ago they had a big gala which OneLife promoted in the OneLife newsletter and all.
I didn't see many warnings except from the haters. :( OneLife people were hyping it a lot. Seems it was a mistake.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 10:45 am

well even Ruja herself said on her webinar not to buy deals that ask cash outside dealshaker.

Saschaleone

Post by Saschaleone » Fri May 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Igor i agree, but at the beginning OneMillionShop has been frozen cause the redeemed coupons before they delivered cars.
After that they went once or twice to Sofia to agree how they can do it. Then they returned with new deals, so me and other
thought this will be approved from the company.

So now many are in trouble through this and Dealshaker Administration approved this deals and the conditions of Euro payments outside
the platform were clear for them. So now we as member are in charge to take legal actions, maybe without any help of the company.

So for high value deals, they should really not accept such deals to protect the members.

I am watching dealshaker since the beginning, i sold different things and i bought nearly 700 Coupons, as result i saw also the problems and the most important things is that merchants, buyers and the dealshaker itself as trustee must be on the safe side... i hope they will read it and maybe they can use some ideas.. for the future.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Again, "watch for deals that take money outside dealshaker". That is the rule of dealshaker, so I see no point "thinking" opposite in any circumstance

OneCoinTruth

Post by OneCoinTruth » Fri May 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 5:02 pm
Again, "watch for deals that take money outside dealshaker". That is the rule of dealshaker, so I see no point "thinking" opposite in any circumstance
Unfortunately the problem here was, the whole marketing network was hyping OneMillionShop, even the official Newsletter which I understand is controlled by the company. In that case it's very easy to believe it's ok'ed by the company and DealShaker.
There's something wrong when Dr. Ruja says one thing, but OneLife marketing and Newsletter say another thing.
The worst thing which pisses me off is that the haters were right about this one.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri May 11, 2018 8:40 pm

Yes that is why Onelife is the biggest enemy of Onecoin. Too many people hype wrong stuff that they do not understand.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 pm

do you honestly think this amazing hotel would accept ONE if they thought ONE was not legit ? these are the types of places i have been patiently waiting for to use my coins on.

https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/gourmet- ... dpu7gyP-QA~

when/if Oct 8th happens as planned, you will see a huge surge in quality offerings like this IMO..that is when you WILL SEE the millions of merchants described by ruja IMO..

oz,tim,xpose, bjorn, etc.. will need to be committed if such an event happens. will that be great or what ?? :P :P :P

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Wed May 30, 2018 3:39 pm

flatrate wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 3:46 pm
do you honestly think this amazing hotel would accept ONE if they thought ONE was not legit ? these are the types of places i have been patiently waiting for to use my coins on.

https://dealshaker.com/en/deal/gourmet- ... dpu7gyP-QA~

when/if Oct 8th happens as planned, you will see a huge surge in quality offerings like this IMO..that is when you WILL SEE the millions of merchants described by ruja IMO..

oz,tim,xpose, bjorn, etc.. will need to be committed if such an event happens. will that be great or what ?? :P :P :P
- These above MF's are committed ( Especially Curry in a Hurry ) to the destruction of OneCoin . So no thanks!!!

- I have no reasons to doubt that Oct 8th won't happen. It will definitely ( Not as described as Denis Murdock
as his prediction of the value of OneCoinhas been inaccurate ) happen as Dr Ignatova herself has a lot to lose &
much more to gain when OneCoin go PUBLIC!!!
Last edited by Trueadvocate on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:02 am