Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
slobodanboda

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 pm

it seems somebody from Kralev Cars read also this forum.
Day after I wrote this post I got mail with confirmation for coupon I bought.
Thanks for reaction.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm

feriman wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 pm
hi Igor and all, When the dealshaker website will be improved I heard in March will be a new version of it which will make approval of deals faster.Is it still late?
Yesterday I was on Webinar and asked question about DS.
I got answer that new management established for DS and they made decision to make totally new conception for DS and now they left old DS, no updating for some time and focus is work on new DS.
I hope that it will not take long time because people need trade on DS, it makes alive complete project.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Yes I can confirm this

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:30 pm

The DS platform (as it is now) is woefully inept..

First thing that has to go is the stutter step it takes for it to load when you visit.. I would make the land page as light as possible because the longer it takes for page to completely load you will lose people and interest.

check this out... see how light ? see how fast ? i would focus on something like this if i was in charge. obviously we can not compete with Amazon but DS can take ideas from that successful platform. :D :D

https://www.amazon.com/

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 pm

We were told about airline tickets coming on DS, anyone know when is this going to happen?

feriman

Post by feriman » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:19 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm
feriman wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:48 pm
hi Igor and all, When the dealshaker website will be improved I heard in March will be a new version of it which will make approval of deals faster.Is it still late?
Yesterday I was on Webinar and asked question about DS.
I got answer that new management established for DS and they made decision to make totally new conception for DS and now they left old DS, no updating for some time and focus is work on new DS.
I hope that it will not take long time because people need trade on DS, it makes alive complete project.
oh is that mean that we have to wait the new version of DS ? I was trying to make a deal this days but it stucks in some steps and keep processing not going forward to other steps. And even i noticed no more deals added in the website it's been a while. So should we wait the new version ?
Thank you

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:23 am

Is Anybody has info about Brasov Expo.
Before Expo in Zagreb all deals posted on DS on time and people could see what will be offered and what can buy there.
This is not happened before Ljubljana and Expo collapsed and canceled.
Similar situation is with Athene's Expo, it should be for 17 days and even no signal what will be exhibited there.
I mean if we can buy deals only through DS what is point go to Brasov if can't buy anything through DS.
I don't have info that is possibly do it on some other way.
I have plan go there and any info is welcome.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:53 am

Those expos are invented and organized by IMAs of onelife, not by the company and organisation depend solely on them

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:53 pm

I have shocked when I saw huge reducing number of cars from VW program from 1.000 to only 20-30 pcs per model.
Anybody knows what is reason.
I think two weeks ago we had debate just about those deals with cars and I asked who is behind so huge deal, company or Kralev Cars.
Igor said that is not company post but company should exchange all sold cars from OC to EUR that merchant can pay to factory.
I don't know what is real reason but I would know because many people like me will be shocked and read it maybe as something going wrong.
For sure will be very big pressure at 08.10 on so small qty of cars.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:22 pm

I will repeat what I already said about those huge quantities of coupons.
In the company, they were not happy to approve such large amount of coupons but they did it anyway cause they didn't want to kill merchants enthusiasm. Now, current numbers are more realistic for one merchant for the start.