Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 am
Hello Igor,
Like everybody of us I check almost every day what's new on Dealshaker.
I am very surprised with small qty of new deals.
Unofficial info is that is on waiting over 20.000 deals but I can't see just few per day, mostly not interesting.
What's going on, all we know that Dealshaker is core of whole success and if they keep this tempo for new deals I am worry for final result.
I understand that company strictly check every deal but just few per day is nothing.
I hope you can find out real reason, we know official info about it.
Me like all of us put biggest hope on Dealshaker.
Problem is that people who sit and wait for other to find good deals will get nothing but dissapointment. That is the same like in life generally, people who wait for someone else to find them job will sit home and rot.
Deals are found by IMA, and those IMA buy them, so you will hardly find good deals sitting on dealshaker and waiting.
Go out there and find yourself good deals. And over time, the wheel will roll. But of course, real deals will only come after ONE can be liquidized by a merchant. So for now, it is mostly IMA playground, they find deals and spend their ONE. This is my opinion seeing what is going on.

Also, many IMA made a direct connection to dealshaker people to approve their deals. But for the majority, it will be slow. It is hard to thoroughly check everything, and some people are shit IMO, first saying "ah why deal approvals are so slow", and then when bad deals pass through when they speed up people say "ah look at those bad deals"

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Hello Igor,
Unofficial info is that is on waiting over 20.000 deals but I can't see just few per day, mostly not interesting.
What's going on, all we know that Dealshaker is core of whole success and if they keep this tempo for new deals I am worry for final result.
I understand that company strictly check every deal but just few per day is nothing.
Problem is that people who sit and wait for other to find good deals will get nothing but dissapointment. That is the same like in life generally, people who wait for someone else to find them job will sit home and rot.
Deals are found by IMA, and those IMA buy them, so you will hardly find good deals sitting on dealshaker and waiting.
Go out there and find yourself good deals. And over time, the wheel will roll. But of course, real deals will only come after ONE can be liquidized by a merchant. So for now, it is mostly IMA playground, they find deals and spend their ONE. This is my opinion seeing what is going on.

Also, many IMA made a direct connection to dealshaker people to approve their deals. But for the majority, it will be slow. It is hard to thoroughly check everything, and some people are shit IMO, first saying "ah why deal approvals are so slow", and then when bad deals pass through when they speed up people say "ah look at those bad deals"
I understand situation just my meaning is if really 20.000 new deals waiting now for approval why these 20.000 is not much quicker.
I know from first hand that some people, my friends which already had deals also wait very long for new deals.
I hope that this part can be improved because they passed control and approved so no any reason wait more then few hours.
This is special situation for people who has hotels or rooms for rent because they need reaction in real time if for example somebody cancel reservation they need make deal in next 1-2 hours. Otherwise they will go to Booking.com and solve this problem there in 3 mins.
I don't expect good deals will be long time on screen because it's sold quick but I can say that I follow Dealshaker quite well that I know most of good offers but generally very less new deals per day is very less, common or attractive.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:49 pm

slobodanboda wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:42 pm
Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 pm
slobodanboda wrote:
Hello Igor,

I understand situation just my meaning is if really 20.000 new deals waiting now for approval why these 20.000 is not much quicker.
I know from first hand that some people, my friends which already had deals also wait very long for new deals.
I hope that this part can be improved because they passed control and approved so no any reason wait more then few hours.
This is special situation for people who has hotels or rooms for rent because they need reaction in real time if for example somebody cancel reservation they need make deal in next 1-2 hours. Otherwise they will go to Booking.com and solve this problem there in 3 mins.
I don't expect good deals will be long time on screen because it's sold quick but I can say that I follow Dealshaker quite well that I know most of good offers but generally very less new deals per day is very less, common or attractive.
By the way, 3 weeks ago we had a working panel in VIG Plaza and special guest was Mihail Petrovic and he said ( not promised ) but I think his words have very heavy signals that until May-Jun, we even can't image how DealShaker will look and which deals we will find there.
So, I respect him and his work and position much just I can't see signals now or maybe they will prepare all updates over weekend or maybe few days soon.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:54 pm

There is plan to improve approval that is sure.

But what IMA leaders say I would take with huge reserve. However, that is a plan yes. Right now big merchants can’t even enter because of negativity and garrasments and some wait investigation to be finished.

Harry

Post by Harry » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

What has Dr. Ruja announced in October 2016 in Bangkok?

Which year may she have meant? 2020? 2030? 2040? :o

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:13 pm

Dude announcement was to go public late 2018 and it is true. 1 million merchants and 10 million users were a goal, not an announcement.

Harry

Post by Harry » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:52 pm

@Igor

You are badly informed. Did you not read this? :shock: Official announcement from Dr. Ruja in June 2016:

And that is today, almost two years later, the brutal truth: 60,499 merchants!

So if only 939,501 traders are missing, then the first million is finally full. :lol: How embarrassing. Extremely embarrassing! DealShaker is not a successful model, no, DealShaker is a giant flop! :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

This picture was made by some IMAs who made a recap with their own words. And we already know what exactly Ruja said.

bye bye Harry, troll somewhere else please.

slobodanboda

Post by slobodanboda » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:44 pm

I would move this question from main topics because it's related with PowerPack users only and related with DS.
I got many questions from people which are involved in PowerPacks with part of money what they can do about this matter.
I explained them that in this moment only way is make some DS deal and then OC can be transfer to their accounts but also I told them that is not good because mostly it will be fake deals, not real deals.
Now it's not point if company allow this or not because if people have some properties it's easy make deal in big value, enough maybe for their part in PP.
Main problem from my view is that such deals make wrong turnover and maybe it can be good that turnover is bigger but I am not sure is it good at all have wrong real DS value.
if company would be transparent maybe it can make problems later when such big deals stop and DC value decrease much and give haters good reason to attack that DS is in falling down.
So, my question is: Do you know if company has any plan about it.
Maybe good idea is that company itself according our lists make transfer at once and finish with this.
Even I don't understand why is not allowed transfer between accounts and only cross-line between upline and downline.
I think after Oct.08th it will be possibly and should not be limit for coin transfers between account but people are not patient and many will make fake deals to get OC on their accounts.
I think company will not lose anything if they share PowerPacks to accounts and close this problem.
I hope you can talk with somebody there and get some info.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:02 am

Fake deals are forbidden cause they impact difficulty barometer.
They do not allow sending now to prevent underpriced, black market selling of coins.
There will be a solution for powerpack participants but right now there are more urgent things to do.