Dealshaker Question

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
morgan48

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by morgan48 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 am

Thanks Dusan.
It also says that both merchants and members should do the KYC, but I can not find anything in the menu in order to do that. I suppose one can not buy anything without having done the KYC.
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Dusan Torbica

Post by Dusan Torbica » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:57 am

morgan48 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 am
Thanks Dusan.
It also says that both merchants and members should do the KYC, but I can not find anything in the menu in order to do that. I suppose one can not buy anything without having done the KYC.
Thanks in advance for your answer.
- Merchants who are brand new ( not in old DS with KYC ) after they choose open new store will be required to put KYC.
- If merchants log in onto new DS with their accounts which are KYC approved, they will not need to go through KYC process once again.
- OneLife members who has KYC approved can normally search and buy products/services on new DS. Members can try to put product/s and go to checkout to test if their KYC is connected properly ( if they can proceed and buy, then its good ).
- As far as I know Jumio is for now just for merchants. if OLN members don't have KYC, they need to do it in OneLife system, in their back-end office.

Anyway, KYC is mandatory in both cases and it is crucial in general to every coin owner is known.

Tutorial for beta DS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy8PTdnu59o&t=6s
Its ok one, until we get more and be updated according to newer DS version.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Has anyone been able to purchase anything from the new dealshaker platform, each time i click a product or store, all I get is Nobody has created a product with that criteria. Is the platform working now or not, is it because it's still beta version?

Bora

Post by Bora » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Also my wallet is not working, i hope they will fix it soon and make a mobile application

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:04 pm

something don't seem right with the new dealshaker wallet, I checked my wallet it say i have only 6.91ONE, most of my coins are on OFC, but still i have like like 16.65 ONE in one of my account, and different amount with the same email, but none of my account is 6.91 ONE, do anyone know why my account wallet is showing a wrong amount of coins?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:48 pm

API that works with blockchain is not live yet, it is in development and is being tested. I logged in and it pulled correct balance from my account no4.
It will be done eventually.

Jtosho

Post by Jtosho » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:48 pm
API that works with blockchain is not live yet, it is in development and is being tested. I logged in and it pulled correct balance from my account no4.
It will be done eventually.
Thanks Igor

SatendraSaini

Post by SatendraSaini » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:56 pm

When New DealShaker Beta version will be upgraded into final DealShaker and All Onelife members will be able to access their ONEs in new Dealshaker?

starbucks001

Post by starbucks001 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:29 pm

I saw news on several big Dealshaker Expos planned for March till June 2019. These include events to be held in Vietnam, Munich, Taipei and Dagestan. Only the Dubai event scheduled March 23rd has been postponed.

It is nice to see the confidence level of the leaders who are organizing these events and bringing in the merchants on site.

But what if the Xchange opening is delayed, how would they explain to the merchants who joined or signed up but cannot convert their coins to cash.?

DelPiero

Post by DelPiero » Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 am

So no more newdealshaker , back to old shaker?
Well i guess in the grand scheme of things to come it dosent realy mather.