Dealshaker Question

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Dealshaker Question

Post by flatrate » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:55 pm

First, I do not consider the internal price of Onecoin to be valid. Ruja's attempt to keep an orderly market in digital currency is futile. IMHO, until Onecoin moves away from MLM scammers and trades openly like all the other digital currencies it is all hearsay. Damn, I would take an internal exchange for price validity at this point.

The company does not have a CEO and there hasn't been any formal news on website since August 2017..The ICO offering so far is weird and vague.

Second, I have used Dealshaker and receive good deals because I searched and searched for them, but the majority of them are over priced in regards to the fake internal price of Onecoin.

Last, When the coin does trade publicly, which I have my doubts about, why would i deal with Dealshaker (coupon program that has zero pricing controls) when i could easily sell my coins for fiat and get a much better deals with Alibaba, Ebay, Alliexpress, Amazon ? On top of that any returns are much faster and easier.

How exactly will Ruja keep her coveted stable price growth in an open public market ? Has anyone noticed the sharp moves from most digital currency this year who trade on public open markets ?

I think Dealshaker will evolve into something better we all hope, but it needs to be better than all others to compete properly. If the company can keep price stable and controlled they will need pricing officers to keep the sellers in line with true value. If the company can not keep price stable after it goes public Onecoin will have to implement an option for merchants to instantly turn Onecoin into fiat if they want..

Sadly, we do not get much clarity from company on anything of material these days...

lets debate... 8-) 8-) 8-)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Dealshaker Question

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:34 am

flatrate wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:55 pm
First, I do not consider the internal price of Onecoin to be valid. Ruja's attempt to keep an orderly market in digital currency is futile. IMHO, until Onecoin moves away from MLM scammers and trades openly like all the other digital currencies it is all hearsay. Damn, I would take an internal exchange for price validity at this point.
I already made a topic about this price here: http://bit.ly/onecoin-price-mlm as an answer to your post in EagleOne topic.
I don't think it is fake at all, or at least not less fake than Bitcoins. So when public trading begins, all will be more clear ;)

flatrate wrote:
The company does not have a CEO and there hasn't been any formal news on website since August 2017..The ICO offering so far is weird and vague.
Patience is a virtue in crypto world :)
flatrate wrote:
Second, I have used Dealshaker and receive good deals because I searched and searched for them, but the majority of them are over priced in regards to the fake internal price of Onecoin.
The problem are people, not platform. You can find inflated prices on ebay, aliexpress and amazon too.
It is not necessarily to be attributed to "not respecting coin price" although that one is the easiest to think of. MAny people make fake expensive deals just to make people stay away from those deals and so they can transfer coins from powerpackes. The company is fighting this the best they can at this point.
Also, many people intentionally make expensive deals cause they know many people got ONE at cents price so they will pay whatever they want.
For example, I heard Andrea Cimbala's brother Iulian Cimbala paid his used Hummer around 50.000 ONE which would be 792000 EUR for a car not worth more than 30000 EUR. Not sure how true this is but my source is a trustworthy friend of mine.
But can we expect from Dealshaker admins to check market prices of everything? Or we would expect people to do that and not buy expencive deals ;)

flatrate wrote:
Last, When the coin does trade publicly, which I have my doubts about, why would i deal with Dealshaker (coupon program that has zero pricing controls) when i could easily sell my coins for fiat and get a much better deals with Alibaba, Ebay, Alliexpress, Amazon ? On top of that any returns are much faster and easier.
I have strong reason to believe that we will not see full open public trading of ONE at the beginning. Anyone who has any financial knowledge knows that. It needs to be regulated with limits. Merchants who sell goods and services on dealshaker will have priority to sell coins on the public exchange. We, the users, can use coins on dealshaker and also attract new merchants and be rewarded for that.
We will be able to report bad merchants and also there will be karma system. So no merchant who owns some coins will allow themselves to play with fire cause company can freeze accounts.
While bitcoin lovers do not like this centralized feature, I think it is awesome in exterminating scammers ;)
Keep in mind that crypto is going mainstream and little it takes for Onecoin to prove its tech, roll the wheel and news will buzz about it.
Add to it who knows how many tens of millions of people who were scared by google and did not participate. They might all rush in.
So if demand exceeds merchants, users will be able to sell too. I am pretty sure dealshaker will not be the only way to spend coins. Patience ;)

flatrate wrote:
How exactly will Ruja keep her coveted stable price growth in an open public market ? Has anyone noticed the sharp moves from most digital currency this year who trade on public open markets ?
As I said above, there is a clear plan what to do. No one will be able to sell or buy more than a daily limit for start so those sharp moves like on other crypto will not be possible. Call it not credible, but that is needed for stability, forex does it, central banks do it, but they are liquid enough so their limits are beyond our grasp :)
I believe Onecoin limits will also diminish over time as it becomes liquid enough.

flatrate wrote:
I think Dealshaker will evolve into something better we all hope, but it needs to be better than all others to compete properly. If the company can keep price stable and controlled they will need pricing officers to keep the sellers in line with true value. If the company can not keep price stable after it goes public Onecoin will have to implement an option for merchants to instantly turn Onecoin into fiat if they want..
Yep, dealshaker is not near its final version. It will be better and better. Company works hard on delivering. More platforms not just dealshaker.
People would help themselves to actually finish those Oneacademy courses, I can confirm who ever does that will see the financial world with different eyes.

flatrate wrote:
Sadly, we do not get much clarity from company on anything of material these days...
With so much opposition and bad network people, it is intended and needed, unfortunately.
Take Kari as an example, he made a mess in the company and now he is copying what he knows from here. Luckily he does not know enough ;)
And there are many other copies. For us, it is important that there is a clear plan what to do and that they are working their job. We can do ours. No need to have news every week :)

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:13 pm

I understand why releasing news more often can be an issue with the hate networks, but I disagree with you on some things..

Ruja is and has been in limbo for a considerable amount of time. Her lack of attendance and credible news about the direction of Onecoin for me and people I know are causing confusion. The silence is deafening.

Lead your company Ruja you have 3.3 million people behind you working and rooting for you..If she don't have time to inform her company hire someone who does like you IGOR...LOL :P :P :P

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:41 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:13 pm
Lead your company Ruja you have 3.3 million people behind you working and rooting for you..If she don't have time to inform her company hire someone who does like you IGOR...LOL :P :P :P
Wouldn't be such a bad idea. Igor at least as right hand of the CEO. He can explain things for the better even if the whole world is ending. :D

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:53 pm

flatrate wrote:
Ruja is and has been in limbo for a considerable amount of time. Her lack of attendance and credible news about the direction of Onecoin for me and people I know are causing confusion. The silence is deafening.
Just saw how Zafar answers to members when somebody asks where is Ruja. Zafar's answer is "Where is Satoshi Nakamoto".

Zafar doesn't realize that Bitcoin is totally "trustless" system. The decentralized huuge computing power creates the trust.
OneCoin is not such trustless system, you have to trust the company and its leaders, that lights don't go out next week. Trust in OneCoin's case is one of the most important property, if not the most important. That's why all things which diminish trust are bad for OneCoin, like Ruja being AWOL, no CEO etc.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm

I agree with you and it is imperative that the company/brand be the forefront of everything. From what I can decipher it appears that the Onelife network has taken over the company business. Like it or not, the face of Onecoin and its direction have been relegated to vague ICO websites and information popups when you log into your back office.

I wouldn't give you two wooden nickles for any of the so called "great leaders" of Onelife because many of them are simply serial marketers with more passion for commissions/bonuses than the actual Onecoin concept.

Hopefully Ruja gets back on the horse so to speak and LEAD like she did in the beginning. Allowing the network to run things and hiring people who are not a good fit will only hurt the brand and brand is everything with Onecoin..

Holy shite have you seen the Bitcoin swings the past few days...wow, no wonder merchants have turned their backs on Bitcoin and all its forks/splits/splinters/shady devs/hacks/etc.... jeeesh, if Onecoin is a scam, Bitcoin is a colossal mega scam..

I vote for pedro... I mean IGOR... :) :) :) :)

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:06 pm

flatrate wrote:

I also wish I knew something. Seems like she withstood too much crap over her back and went away letting the company to her whole family and Onelife network. I don't see that as a problem really. I can confirm that the company has clear plan what they need to do.
flatrate wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:57 pm
Holy shite have you seen the Bitcoin swings the past few days...wow, no wonder merchants have turned their backs on Bitcoin and all its forks/splits/splinters/shady devs/hacks/etc.... jeeesh, if Onecoin is a scam, Bitcoin is a colossal mega scam..
Please watch those:
Bitcoin is the Biggest Ponzi Scheme In History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yfp-pkjG5Y&t=3s
There is a war going on since summer but it is getting hot, between BTC and BCH.
Go look, BCH is past 4000$ just because Coinbase listed it on GDAX and now all the people who had BTC before fork also have BCH and they trade.
Bitcoin Cash is fork of bitcoin, just doubled coins that is held by the same number of people and that fork made of nothing now has 70Billion cap.
And someone will cry for Onecoin doubling coins :( Come on people. People will pay for it, it is not fake until that happens.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:11 pm

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:53 pm
Zafar doesn't realize that Bitcoin is totally "trustless" system. The decentralized huuge computing power creates the trust.
OneCoin is not such trustless system, you have to trust the company and its leaders, that lights don't go out next week. Trust in OneCoin's case is one of the most important property, if not the most important. That's why all things which diminish trust are bad for OneCoin, like Ruja being AWOL, no CEO etc.
Decentralized cryptocurrencies imply you don’t have to trust a central party. After all, the Bitcoin protocol dictates that every node stores a record of every transaction and double-checks everything themselves. No trust required — right?
Nonsense. The trust is not gone, it’s just distributed across more parties. So where is the trust now?
It’s pretty much everywhere.

You are trusting the developers not to build buggy or insecure software. You are trusting the miners not to collude. If you don’t run a full node (which you probably don’t, there are only 10K Bitcoin full nodes in the world), then you’re explicitly trusting any full node you happen to connect to. You are trusting the community not to hard-fork away from you. You are trusting nation-states and corporations not to shut down mining, or launch a 51% attack. You are trusting that markets are not being manipulated (or that if they are, they’re being manipulated in your favor). You are trusting miners and bad actors not to frontrun you, or grief you, or attack the contracts you use. You are trusting your wallet software to generate cryptographically secure keys. You are trusting attackers not to split the network using BGP routing attacks. You are trusting exchanges to hold your assets and not get hacked, or not to hide it from you if they do. And, of course, you’re trusting that however you’re storing your cryptocurrencies, you don’t get your credentials stolen.

Even still, 9 years after the creation of Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies have a lot of lingering unknowns. Do you trust that the consensus protocols are actually correct, and don’t have any lurking major vulnerabilities? Do you trust fees won’t just balloon to becoming unusable? Do you trust that cryptocurrencies won’t just collapse under network congestion? Do you trust that quantum computers won’t come along and break all the public-key cryptography? Do you trust that even if they do succeed, nation-states won’t recognize the threat and immediately replicate their successes, except this time with the backing of geopolitical power?

Trustless my ass ;) Onecoin also have possible trust issues but their centralized model is there to protect all above-mentioned trust issues decentralized cryptos have. It just needs time to become self-evident.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Please don't compare 2 separately running decentralized systems which have separate market defined prices to Ruja announcing doubling of everyone's coins within the same system without any effect in internal "value".
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:11 pm

Onecoin also have possible trust issues but their centralized model is there to protect all above-mentioned trust issues decentralized cryptos have. It just needs time to become self-evident.
Yes, Onecoin has some possible trust issues, like nobody can say for sure is it still running tomorrow or not. Nobody knows what kind of centralized model OneCoin really has, so it's useless to hype it's some holy grail. It can be gone tomorrow. Websites can go offline. The end.

Trustless system in Bitcoin's case means simply that you don't have to trust one 3rd party, but the ledger is verified by majority consensus created by huge computing power. You need majority consensus to do something. You don't need to trust "Satoshi Nakamoto", where as in OneCoin Ruja&co can just decide "this is it, adjö" or authorities can close it down whenever they want.

So yeah, there are indeed some "possible trust issues" in OneCoin... :)
You are trusting exchanges to hold your assets and not get hacked, or not to hide it from you if they do. And, of course, you’re trusting that however you’re storing your cryptocurrencies, you don’t get your credentials stolen.
Yeah, except anybody who knows anything about cryptocurrencies knows that exchanges are not to be trusted. You should keep your big assets in your own private wallet preferable cut-off from internet.

In Onecoin's case there's also no question anymore. We know the company can confiscate your coins and assets any time they wish. And it has happened several times already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkfMBKt3cQo