New OneAcademy Lecturer - Dr. Eva Porras Slander Debunked

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

New OneAcademy Lecturer - Dr. Eva Porras Slander Debunked

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:04 pm

As you might now, OneAcademy just announced new lectures about finance. The topic is IPO, Initial Public Offering, when the company goes public and how to benefit from it. The lecturer is Dr. Eva Porras. Here is a video of her introduction.

Haters being haters they look for cracks where ever they can, often they find something that can not be proved yet, but in most cases, they rush into something and make a joke of them selves because they want this to be a scam so bad so for them, everything is a lie.

In this case, they invented that Dr Eva Porras is lying about holding PhD of finance at the Florida Atlantic University.
They invented this when they checked the list of university program where indeed PhD in finance can not be found.
Here is a link for that: http://www.fau.edu/programs/

But if you know that PhD is not standard program, it is a part of specialization program and you need to know where to look.
Here is link where we can see financial PhD programs: https://business.fau.edu/masters-phd/ph ... m/finance/

Let's see some Dr Porras at her present job that can be read here.
Dr. Eva Porras wrote:Dr. Porras has three decades of experience working for multinational corporations and privately owned firms. In addition, all through the last twenty years she has combined teaching and research at the university level with executive education and consulting.
Dr. Porras has been Academic Dean at the Central European University (CEU) Business School and Director of the Master Programs in Finance at Instituto de Empresa (IE). She has also taught at a number of academic institutions including the Instituto de Empresa (IE ) Business School –Spain; Florida Atlantic University – USA; Université de Neuchâtel – Switzerland; Universidad de EAFIT- Colombia; and ESIC Business & Marketing School – Spain among other.
Currently, she is the Director of the International MBA at the UNIR, a member of the Investment Committee and Policy Sub-Committee of Zonta International Foundation and of Zonta International, and partner at two consulting firms.
You can not teach in the university unless you have PhD.

Here is her LinkedIn profile., sure she decided to work for a scam and ruin 3 decades of her portfolio.
Dr. Eva Porras wrote:I hold a PhD degree with concentration in Finance and a minor in Economics from Florida Atlantic University (FAU), a doctoral degree in Business Administration with concentration in Finance from the University of Almeria (Spain), a MSA from Central Michigan University, and a BS from University of North Florida. I have also participated in two post-doctoral programs at Harvard Business School.
She got her first PhD 20 years ago according to her blog.
Dr. Eva Porras wrote:By the time I started my PhD program I had already had over a decade of professional experience in the corporate sector.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: New OneAcademy Lecturer - Dr. Eva Porras Slander Debunked

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

And we have an official response from the university ;)

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Just so you know, as a graduate student she would have taught as a doctoral student three sections per year for two years. She was not on faculty at FAU.

Too many trying to claim she was a full-time professor at FAU, and that is not true.

Just so you know, this information came from Dr. Luis Garcia-Feijoo, Finance Department FAU.

First of all she has no clue what OneCoin is all about. She was hired to write a course for doing an IPO on how it works and what all is entailed, which she did. The truth is that 98% of the members of OC will not read the course material, let alone understand it. There isn't even going to be an IPO until at least the 4th quarter of 2018, if then. This is all for show.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:34 am

Her current university claims she lectured at FAU.
But the point of this topic is to debunk internet claims that she does not have finance PhD from FAU.
In my second post here I put a screenshot of an official email from FAU where I got the confirmation that she has PhD in finance since 2000.
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm
First of all she has no clue what OneCoin is all about. She was hired to write a course for doing an IPO on how it works and what all is entailed, which she did. The truth is that 98% of the members of OC will not read the course material, let alone understand it. There isn't even going to be an IPO until at least the 4th quarter of 2018, if then. This is all for show.
How the hell do you know that she does not know about Onecoin? You are full of your assumptions all the way down.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:57 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:34 am
How the hell do you know that she does not know about Onecoin? You are full of your assumptions all the way down.
And how the hell do you know that she knows? You are assuming as well.

"Here is her LinkedIn profile., sure she decided to work for a scam and ruin 3 decades of her portfolio." <- complete assumption.

In another similar case, we called to Dr Ülkü from University of South Australia, who provided/was suppose to provide education material for OneAcademy, he had absolutely no idea about OneCoin/OneLife or any cryptocurrencies.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:01 pm

Well I never said she is into Onecoin, he said that she wasn't and none of us know that