RIPPLE

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: RIPPLE

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Melissa wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:56 pm
Do you think centralization and decentralization are important to currency security?

I think that there is no matter, but I’m not sure. Because the decisions are taken in different way.
In decentralized systems, there is no security on top of network but if something big happens like millions stolen there can be a consensus to solve it and that means that all miners (in PoW) or witnesses (in PoS) agree to make a change. If there is no consensus chains split into two chains. We saw that with ethereum so now we have also ethereum classic.
But why is that? It is because no one controls coins except users. For some people that is a good thing, but for the majority of small people who are in the mass market waiting to adopt crypto, this is bad thing cause when hackers start stealing govs will jump in and make a mess.

Centralized systems like Onecoin solve this really huge problem that no one seems to realize only because they look too short at the current tiny market.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Glad I did not listen to the online chatter when I go into RIPPLE. There was a good bit of "scam talk" surrounding it just like the rest.. my god man look at it go..

I know the digital currency purist frown upon Ripple because of its central model that plays extremely nice with banks and governments, but percentage wise, Ripple is humongous winner. Ripple does have CEO in its central model, lets hope Onecoin gets one soon..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

Is this the catalyst that will usher in centralized cryptos ?

Pure conjecture here:

I am at a crossroad, one in which I hope to find myself after Oct 8th next year. I was lucky enough to get some RIPPLE years ago below a penny. I have taken some off the table and am very resistant in unloading the rest. Examining the landscape of cryptos it is foolish to cash in early and the data proves it clearly.

People think there will be a huge rush to sell ONE when it goes public but why ? I think the fear of missing out on a huge run might be stronger than the urge to sell for smaller profits. If I had taken all my coins off the table like I was going to do at .10 cent, which would have been a very nice return, think of what I would have missed ?????

Bitcon plummeting, Ripple soaring ?? change of guard going on here maybe ? :P :P

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 am

There are some things we need to understand here. Ripple is different to XRP. Ripple is a company that runs all, they are making an alternative to nostro payment system made by the swift company and XRP is just a token underneath that.

The current market cap of xrp and ripple are larger than that of Swift, yet ripple is nowhere near replacing swift.

$9 Billion of 24 trading volume was enough to boost xrp marketcap from $58 Billion to $90 Billion, so $32 B total? And they say ONE price is fake :D

And while this inflating was going on, the overall market cap did not raise, in fact, it plummeted.

So all this xrp pump was started in South Korea, we could see much traffic from KRW and now FOMO drives people to go from altcoins into BTC and into XRP. I am not sure if xrp can go much more up. But anything is possible. I exited near $1, I might look like a loser but I invested this profit into ETHland, ColX, Neblio and earned 3x more than if I had kept in in xrp :D And now I am going on to Rchain and Electroneum as a long-term cause I need to pause gambling :D
Good that I am deep into Cardano and Verge that already made me like 2000% combined :D

My point writing this? This all thing is a speculative circus, nowhere near a currency. Can't wait for ONE to go live.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Good Points IGOR !

I have my questions about the internal price of ONE and how it might stand up when exchange opens, but as you stated clearly, the market cap jump in Ripple (XRP) is basically insane. ETH has been supplanted by XRP and even after the run-up there appears to be plenty of juice behind it. Got to take some off the table at this price however.. Can not let greed dictate anything just price.. I hope the fear/greed thing is front and center in the OneForex education.. ;) ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HS1M0hKItM

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:16 pm

If that means RIPPLE is some kind of competitive of banks? And of the othe currency?..
XRP enables faster, cheaper and more reliable cross-border payments.

Otherwise there is always some kind of risk and you have to be careful.
It is better to invest in the currency that is being tested. And your opinion is very helpful :)

Thanks,

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Ripple offers cheaper alternative to swift nostro payments for cross border.
I dont think they will just sit and watch ripple eats them :)
They wave tentacles in all banks so they can implement blockchain and token as value transfer too :)

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:07 pm

I understand :) then really all banks will have an interest in paying blockchain and tokens :D
But lets see when, because I think it won’t be soon...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:40 am

Rip Ripple...

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/active_accounts

$125 Billion market cap and 90% of money came from 20 addresses ;)

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:10 am

Hmmm, why I think that this is not many adresses...?

I hope that this is temporary, untill the price of ripple is still low