RIPPLE

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

Re: RIPPLE

Post by flatrate » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:28 am

fair enough IGOR.. Just wish he had some real material we can debate outside of all the hearsay flowing from his keyboard.

I love a good joust mate and as you can tell I am NO ONECOIN PUMPER... If I see something very off i call it..

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:01 am

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:49 pm
A closed membership economy is not any general economy which would make OneCoin a currency. OneCoin has extremely limited use, only in DealShaker, only on specific deals, most of which are useless china shit, and I think most deals are hybrid euro+ONE deals. That kind of system doesn't establish any real currency.

Tell me which major currency has no exchangeability?
Nevertheless, limited it is now, but it will be open later but people spend it for viable goods or services. If I have pizza for ONE, it is currency.
Any local currency is not usable outside its own country, I can not exchange my RSDinars it even on Forex I think.

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm
I think you have some attitude problem now. Show me where I have praised Bitcoin anywhere, and said that it's the greatest and best, and will be the biggest and most used cryptocurrency in the future. Nowhere. I'm not like you OneCoiners who hype and believe that OneCoin will be the global currency the world and merchants will use WHOOP WHOOP, even though there's nothing to show tech wise and the ever increasing internal value comes from Ruja's handbag.
I never called you Bitcoin evangelist, my point was that you defend Bitcoin when someone bashes its fee or slow tech and it is 8 years old, but you find it a hobby to detect flaws in Onecoin ecosystem yet it is only 3 years old, or should I say 1 year old cause first 2 years had a different goal in my opinion.
And I would rather say you have an attitude problem when you keep generalizing "funny" IMA actions that were not so good with the whole concept.
No one says it will be global reserve crypto, but we will try. The same as many Bitcoin people say that bitcoin will be mainstream adopted and accepted, well, maybe it will. We shall see. So far, Onecoin has more odds than Bitcoin and I hope I do not need to repeat reasons why (there are also reasons against)

CryptoXpose wrote:Only reason I usually mention Bitcoin is because it works (not so well unless serious updates like LN are incorporated, but anyway), it has established tech, unlike OneCoin
Bitcoin has open source tech but it does not work what is written in whitepaper. It is only traded publicly cause people think they will make a profit of it. No one uses it almost cause no merchants will accept it. Even Steam stopped accepting it.
But you probably refer that every exchange is centered about it and you can change it to FIAT in several exchanges. If that is "it works" for you than damn it... Or you mean it has an explorer ? :)
Either way, you are comparing public crypto to private crypto. I don't see you compare Bitcoin to eos or cardano? Both are several years old.
All in its time dude.
You think Onecoin has no tech cause it is closed source. Same was said to Apple by Linux community long ago but reality ended up differently.
If you can not see it, that does not mean it does not exist. Although I give you full right not to believe in it, but not to judge, cause your disbelief is not a proof, just like my belief is not.

CryptoXpose wrote:Btw. 3-4 year project shouldn't be any "baby project" anymore. In this industry it's a life time.
I was referring to dealshaker. It is 10 months old and you do not know the progress of full version. As for Ecosystem, new platforms are developing, Onecoin is fine, it functions perfectly, it is just still closed.
And again, I think current story actually started October 2016 so not so 3 years. But that is me

CryptoXpose wrote:About Lightning Network:
How it Works
Instead of pasting what says some FAQ section or whatever, I try to write simple words so people can understand. What you wrote there is a long version that I wrote. Let me widen my words a bit:

The lightning network is made of nodes connected and started by people and in order to start you need to broadcast to chain. This alone brings spam and ddos attack possibility with fake LN node start signaling but I guess they will figure out how to filter it, but in my experience with DDoS attacks, they can only limit the rate of signals which means limitation and those are bad.

Also, LN is depended on chain only cause it needs to make smart contract in chain between two participants and need to signal channel creation, so if no chain there are no tx in LN. But then again, we all depend on third persons. Cause if I own LN node and I want to send fund to my friend, we might not be connected directly but rather via third or more persons. So in order my funds to get to my man, it has to go through several persons. What if those persons want to keep that fund? It can not happen, of course but if a receiver does not receive funds in some time, those are refunded to me. That is not so good in my opinion. This works similar to internet routers. They forward packets from A to B, they do not care about the start and ending point. They forward to next point but it is possible to make ACL on router to reject some packets. It is questionable.

But my point is, all this will be nodes run by people, and tx will be made OFF CHAIN, and of course, it will be written in the chain when participants receive money. If BTC has thousands of tps in LN, how much time we will then wait for all of them to be written on a chain?

Also, btc will need to implement smart contracts first and they can not even agree with segwit.

I could probably write more but I did not research LN too much cause BTC do not interest me. But I see one major flaw with LN. Nodes are supposed to be run by millions of people, each user makes channel. Well, the same states in Bitcoin whitepaper, every BTC user is validation node.
Do we see that now? Nope, maybe 10k nodes who work for tx fee and like 20 mining pools (6 hold 80% hashing power)
I have no doubt LN will also endup in centralized hands.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:53 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:01 am
If I have pizza for ONE, it is currency.
So if I get a paper coupon which gives me a pizza from a supermarket, you call the paper coupon a currency???
Of course not. Just as OneCoin is not a currency as its economy is surely not big and general enough for that, and the coin is totally non-exchangeable. Also a currency has a certain value within the economy. In DealShaker we can see that people value the coin differently, depending on merchant.
Ok, I understand if OneCoin enthusiasts want to see OneCoin as a currency, but I think I'm not wrong if I guess that pretty much nobody else thinks that way.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:02 am

flatrate wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am
thanks igor !

when will the new cryptoxpose be axed ? might have to clean him out via IP..
This forum software makes it possible to "add foe", and you won't see my messages.
If you don't want to see my messages, just click my name, and select "add foe" in the profile view.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:04 am

I agree that anyone outside Onelife thinks Onecoin is currency. Those people will think so after public trading starts right?
For now, it is closed ecosystem and it is not a secret.
Let's call it an internal currency with internal price and that will be opened for the public after October 08 2018.

Question is, what are you doing? Wasting your time bashing this as "no project will not succeed because the company is a lie and does not even want to succeed"? Revaluate what you are doing.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:18 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:04 am

Question is, what are you doing? Wasting your time bashing this as "no project will not succeed because the company is a lie and does not even want to succeed"? Revaluate what you are doing.
I want to give people who are not completely brainwashed by the hype another side of the picture to think about.
The company (OneCoin) does not seem professional to me at all, never has. The internal economics (value formation of the coin) does not seem sustainable or believable. There's no facts available about coin circulation. CEO or the Founder doesn't really answer any questions the critics have, and now the CEO is gone and Founder is "not available". Too many red flags, too little real information.
This is not how a serious company does things, and I'm definitely not alone with this view.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:25 am

Red flags are nothing but obstacles for scared people. Anyone can investigate those red flags.
What you said here is one thing, I am also proposing that Onelife does not steer people away from red flags (although I disagree with you for many red flags).
But what you are doing is completely different. You propose that onecoin is a scam, that it was constructed as a scam, being blind to see how many people see that it is being developed toward the end goal. it takes time and people. I hope you will begin to correct your position.
Onecoin need people like you maybe if the proper buzz is done, they would fix those red flags. But if you call someone an intentional scammer, you are not likely to get his respect and attention.

Berg

Post by Berg » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:51 am

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm
People thought i was crazy about this CENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTO a few years ago...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

Your thoughts IGOR ?
I think that for now, RIPPLE is stable, but we will see :)

I do not know to what extent this RIPPLE is dependent by Ripple Consortium, but maybe that this is important...

Ripple Consortium maybe supports the technology of Ripple and that makes it more stable...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:55 pm

All this (de)centralized mumbo jumbo will be more clear soon cause more and more centralized cryptos will emerge and take over decentralized.
All they have now is delusion how Bitcoin is decentralized but it is not, it is pretty centrally governed by few people who pull the strings and earn all the money from fees. Ripple and Onecoin will be pretty much similar in term of tech decentralization only Onecoin is not there yet so they deny it...

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Do you think centralization and decentralization are important to currency security?

I think that there is no matter, but I’m not sure. Because the decisions are taken in different way.