RIPPLE

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
flatrate

RIPPLE

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm

People thought i was crazy about this CENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTO a few years ago...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/

Your thoughts IGOR ?

CryptoXpose2

Re: RIPPLE

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:27 pm
People thought i was crazy about this CENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTO a few years ago...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripple_(payment_protocol)
"The network is decentralized and can operate without the Ripple company; it cannot be shut down.[8] Among validators are companies, internet service providers, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[9][10]"

Where as OneCoin is totally centralized and can be shut down...

Abilbek

Post by Abilbek » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:38 pm

But OneCoin can start adding validators from outside so the blockchain can be decentralised. Ripple did it!

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm

There is a plethora of things that can be done to maneuver Onecoin into Decentralized status if that is the plan and I would certainly entertain such an idea, but Onecoin is the company behind the coin and that is what we all latched on to.

Do not for a minute think that Ripple is not run and regulated by a company and devs because they infacticly do. If Onecoin decided to decentralize its block it would not be a huge issue at all. Ripple is mainly a global settlement network and is closer to Onecoin model than Bitcoin.

Just do the math on the RIPPLE price explosion.. astonishing really..

The needs and wants of the world seem to be hinged around the digital currency concept as evidence of the price sky rocket in all sectors and the company Onecoin has does everything it could to do to be in compliance world wide.

IMHO, Onecoin is closer to a real currency than all of them at the moment.. Does any crypto coin have an e-commerce site that accepts their coin ? Our damn coin is not even traded yet and many people want Onecoin regardless..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIhs4vN7uo

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm

flatrate wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm
IMHO, Onecoin is closer to a real currency than all of them at the moment.. Does any crypto coin have an e-commerce site that accepts their coin ?
Real currency has exchangeability between currencies. OneCoin has zero exchangeability between currencies.

Yes there's OpenBazaar market place which is a real crypto based market place. You can pay there with 50+ real cryptocurrencies.
Problem with Bitcoin is now the crazy transaction costs. At the moment Bitcoin is not really usable for small payments at all, or it's usable, but what's the point to pay $20 worth of bitcoins if transactions cost adds another $20 for base level transaction cost. Also payment verifications take a long time to process.

Fortunately Lightning Network protocol version 1 was finalized about a week ago:
https://lightning.network/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/de ... ity-tests/

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 pm

Ripple is the centralized company who is making an alternative to SWIFT, a USA Based Cross border payment company that all the bank use to send money. We know it is slow and expensive.
Ripple makes payment gateways between banks. Recently they made usa-uk payment channel with amex and also in south Korea with their main bank.
This is why price increases so much, S Koreans dump korean into xrp on their biggest exchange making a third of daily xrp volume. Of course the rest of the world follow for FOMO

1 Bithumb XRP/KRW $1,063,890,000 $0.786057 28.27%
2 Poloniex XRP/BTC $483,881,000 $0.745226 12.86%
3 Bittrex XRP/BTC $448,336,000 $0.746114 11.91%
4 Bitfinex XRP/USD $337,049,000 $0.743910 8.96%

Their blockchain is decentralized in terms of nodes around the world but they control it, not some Chinese miners.
The same can and will be done with onecoin. When ripple was at ICO and first few years they had only one node and location.
Bit each bank you work with requires you to have node in their data center cause government laws requires banks to store data within that country borders. So of course network channel can work without ripple cause hardware runs in banks data centers but software can not.

Onecoin can have more nodes globally after public trading and I believe they will make something like this cause they do not invest too much into some auditing or compliance cause it will not be needed. kyc will be automatic soon. But besides blockchain based kyc the most important thing Onecoin has that will give a green flag is the power to transfer coin from one account to another. So if you get hacked, the company will help. That is called user security. No other blockchain has that so it can not really be freedom for people. It is too risky.

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm
Real currency has exchangeability between currencies. OneCoin has zero exchangeability between currencies.
This is crap invented by bitcoiners cause their flagship steered way too much from its own whitepaper.
Currency is mainly supposed to be used in the economy (exchange for goods and services). Some are issued by govs (fiat) some are not (crypto).
Some can also be exchanged with others on forex but not all. So USD can be exchanged for anything, but not all currencies can be also exchanged for everything so what, they are not currencies? They are cause the are used in their country in the economy.
Exchangeability is only the secondary property to currencies. The main one is to be used in the economy.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/currency.asp

Vision od Onecoin is to be used for goods and services in the economy, and we can see on dealshaker that is already happening at some extent so it is a currency, and after Oct 08 2018 ONE will also be able to be traded for other currencies on the forex market. They don't even consider bitcoin unregulated exchanged that just stop trading or go in maintenance mode for some coins if volume is too high.
Who needs to be on that circus. Forex is enough ;)
Maybe they will add Bitcoin to their exchange though, I heard Ruja bought 35000 BTC 2 years ago and who knows how many they received for packages (I can confirm I alone sent 55 BTC in May 2016 :D )

CryptoXpose2 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 pm
Problem with Bitcoin is now the crazy transaction costs. At the moment Bitcoin is not really usable for small payments at all, or it's usable, but what's the point to pay $20 worth of bitcoins if transactions cost adds another $20 for base level transaction cost. Also payment verifications take a long time to process.

Fortunately Lightning Network protocol version 1 was finalized about a week ago:
https://lightning.network/
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/de ... ity-tests/
Now read this and try to see double standards.
It is a fact that Bitcoin is complete failure and yet you will find the way to apologize it to say "there will be a solution".
On the other side, you find every single fault in onecoin or dealshaker not realizing it is baby project yet and will be improved.

Btw, lightning tx will be performed offchain. If you want fast tx onchain you will still need to pay high fee. So what is the point of having blockchain trustless technology when majority of tx will be validated on some offchain network trueted by the blockchain. Who decides that?
Handfull of people of course. I am fine by this solution, don't get me wrong, but cut the double standards.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:49 pm

A closed membership economy is not any general economy which would make OneCoin a currency. OneCoin has extremely limited use, only in DealShaker, only on specific deals, most of which are useless china shit, and I think most deals are hybrid euro+ONE deals. That kind of system doesn't establish any real currency.

Tell me which major currency has no exchangeability?
Last edited by CryptoXpose2 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CryptoXpose2

Post by CryptoXpose2 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm

Igorkrnic wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:23 pm
Now read this and try to see double standards.
It is a fact that Bitcoin is complete failure and yet you will find the way to apologize it to say "there will be a solution".
On the other side, you find every single fault in onecoin or dealshaker not realizing it is baby project yet and will be improved.
I think you have some attitude problem now. Show me where I have praised Bitcoin anywhere, and said that it's the greatest and best, and will be the biggest and most used cryptocurrency in the future. Nowhere. I'm not like you OneCoiners who hype and believe that OneCoin will be the global currency the world and merchants will use WHOOP WHOOP, even though there's nothing to show tech wise and the ever increasing internal value comes from Ruja's handbag.

Only reason I usually mention Bitcoin is because it works (not so well unless serious updates like LN are incorporated, but anyway), it has established tech, unlike OneCoin. And I refer to Bitcoin in that sense. You could go through all my messages in internet, and you will not find any blind Bitcoin praise from me. I have very pragmatic attitude towards cryptos.

Btw. 3-4 year project shouldn't be any "baby project" anymore. In this industry it's a life time.

Btw, lightning tx will be performed offchain. If you want fast tx onchain you will still need to pay high fee. So what is the point of having blockchain trustless technology when majority of tx will be validated on some offchain network trueted by the blockchain. Who decides that?
Handfull of people of course. I am fine by this solution, don't get me wrong, but cut the double standards.

About Lightning Network:
How it Works

The Lightning Network is dependent upon the underlying technology of the blockchain. By using real Bitcoin/blockchain transactions and using its native smart-contract scripting language, it is possible to create a secure network of participants which are able to transact at high volume and high speed.

Bidirectional Payment Channels. Two participants create a ledger entry on the blockchain which requires both participants to sign off on any spending of funds. Both parties create transactions which refund the ledger entry to their individual allocation, but do not broadcast them to the blockchain. They can update their individual allocations for the ledger entry by creating many transactions spending from the current ledger entry output. Only the most recent version is valid, which is enforced by blockchain-parsable smart-contract scripting. This entry can be closed out at any time by either party without any trust or custodianship by broadcasting the most recent version to the blockchain.

Lightning Network. By creating a network of these two-party ledger entries, it is possible to find a path across the network similar to routing packets on the internet. The nodes along the path are not trusted, as the payment is enforced using a script which enforces the atomicity (either the entire payment succeeds or fails) via decrementing time-locks.

Blockchain as Arbiter. As a result, it is possible to conduct transactions off-blockchain without limitations. Transactions can be made off-chain with confidence of on-blockchain enforceability. This is similar to how one makes many legal contracts with others, but one does not go to court every time a contract is made. By making the transactions and scripts parsable, the smart-contract can be enforced on-blockchain. Only in the event of non-cooperation is the court involved – but with the blockchain, the result is deterministic.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am

thanks igor !

when will the new cryptoxpose be axed ? might have to clean him out via IP..

he/she/it can not live one second without bashing Onecoin in some fashion.. real sad chap..

I have used some coins several times purchasing a variety of things on Dealshaker... tons of merchants who want want want Onecoin..

Seems like more of a currency than all the digital asset units being traded on coinmarketcrap...

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:22 am

flatrate wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:05 am
thanks igor !

when will the new cryptoxpose be axed ? might have to clean him out via IP..

he/she/it can not live one second without bashing Onecoin in some fashion.. real sad chap..

I have used some coins several times purchasing a variety of things on Dealshaker... tons of merchants who want want want Onecoin..

Seems like more of a currency than all the digital asset units being traded on coinmarketcrap...
I told him he will be banned if he continues to act like a judge and messiah with that "onecoin is a scam made by criminals".
Let's be better. I want this to be a debate. I like to see what people have to critique agains Onecoin. People from the company also read this forum, if we find something viable, it will be used and critique won't even know he actually helped :)

If you find him annoying, please do not hate this forum for that, just skip and don't read but I would appreciate if we all would have a healthy conversation :)