How credible BITCOIN's "value" is

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
makesense

Re: How credible BITCOIN's "value" is

Post by makesense » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:06 pm

Sorry Igor!

I'm not an expert, obviously :lol: just trying to understand Bitcoin blockchain.
Can anybody follow any transaction? If so, what information is to see in those transactions? How many coins of course but what else?
Is it possible to see account number..?

Hope I made me little bit clearer :roll:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Sorry, this is not a forum to educate people about Bitcoin :)
But I will answer you. You can see bitcoin blockchain on www.blockchain.info
You can see blocks created and each transaction that is written in the block. You only see the amount and encrypted addresses so it is unknown who sent to whom cause it is anonymous.
If you know the specific address, you can paste it into the search field and you will see all of its transactions.

Is this useful to common people? not at all. It is encrypted anyway. I personally use bitcoin blockchain to see when my transaction gets confirmed so I kinda know when to expect arrival on the other end, usually when I send BTC from exchange to exchange, kinda when you travel and turn on navigation route just to see when will you arrive at your destination.

makesense

Post by makesense » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Thanks Igor!!!

I really appreciated your information.

Let us then talk little about Onecoin Blockchain.
If Onecoin Blockchain would have been open like Bitcoin Blockchain then everybody could see personel information course KYC is implemented in Blockchain. That would be very scary...don't you think? But if someone is using ONE in a illegal way then authorities have possibility to follow money flow all the way from first sender to reciver. That is good i think :D

Thanks for your very helpful information!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:53 pm

KYC info in Onecoin blockchain is also encrypted so if they make blockchain explorer to be used after public trading, we could see kyc data but we would not be able to understand it so there is no danger of data abuse ;)
But I think they can make permission based explorer so authorities would be able to see the actual data. Imagine how easy would that be for the authorities to make tax audits without need of inspector visits to individuals or companies, they simply browse their account on the explore ;)
Talk about Onecoin being whitelisted by authorities as opposed to anonymous headache making anonymous decentralized cryptos ;)
But they need to survive this tough times now.