Randy Gage speaks about Onecoin/Onelife

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Re: Randy Gage speaks about Onecoin/Onelife

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Yes devs are there, sorry to disappoint you

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Sure, nobody has just seen them develope anything. Well, I guess DealShaker is in-house development, considering how bad it is. :mrgreen:

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Sure people saw them, do you think 200 employees would just work with believing there is IT sector.
I am in personal connection with a department that knows people who work for IT.
The fact Onelife network did not see them and the public did not see them is actually normal considering enemies to this project.
Believe me, you are not an enemy.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:55 pm
Sure people saw them, do you think 200 employees would just work with believing there is IT sector.
I am in personal connection with a department that knows people who work for IT.
The fact Onelife network did not see them and the public did not see them is actually normal considering enemies to this project.
Believe me, you are not an enemy.
Of course there's IT section for a company which pretty much functions in internet. But that doesn't mean there are qualified cryptocurrency developers there.

Did you see 'The Wizard Of Lies'? There were 200 people including Bernie Madoff's own sons who believed they made valid trades and good business for 20 years. Only couple of people knew it was all fake.