Randy Gage speaks about Onecoin/Onelife

Here we will post all original accusations and arguments people who hate onecoin wrote all over blogs and comments. We will deeply analyze, dissect and answer everything with objective arguments. People will be left to decide which arguments are more logical and true to them
Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Randy Gage speaks about Onecoin/Onelife

Post by Igorkrnic » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 am

There is an article about certain MLM expert ranting on cryptocurrency MLM projects (I agree with him overall) but in fact, it is nothing more than the same open source geek opinions about Onecoin rehashed to yet another public figure that does not even understand he is parroting all the same arguments that "some people" are promoting against onecoin for a long time. Original article is here: businessforhome.org

In my opinion, based on 2 years following Onecoin, and being in the crypto market since 2010, I can say that this is well-disguised part of anti-Onecoin propaganda although it is not mentioned by the name conveniently.
As usual, all the "scam" arguments are totally the same misleading fake news and lies that we could see everywhere and they have nothing to do with the cryptocurrency company. Author here RIPs MLM because of cryptocurrenciies where the reality that cryptocurrency is being damaged by uneducated scammers from MLM. Most promoters are honest people who are developing their knowledge but scammers are loud enough unfortunately.

So, who is Randy Gage? I am not good networker but I follow industry since 2002 and I had never heard of him but here is what the author says:
Randy Gage is a thought-provoking critical. He is the author of eleven books translated into 25 languages, including the New York Times bestsellers, Risky Is the New Safe and Mad Genius.
He has spoken to more than 2 million people across more than 50 countries, and is a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame.
Randy Gage is an active network marketing distributor.
He seems to be MLM industry critique, but at the same time he is network marketing distributor, I guess working for some or even his own company.
That sounds conflicting to me. But that's just me I guess.

Randy Gage wrote:Probably the worst hustle happening in our space over the last year has been the rip-offs posing as cryptocurrency network marketing companies.
These scams use the publicity and interest about cryptocurrencies, to hijack the credibility these new currencies have. They prey on the multitudes who aren’t that cognizant of developing technologies – and lead them to believe they are investing in the next Amazon, Yahoo or Twitter.
Well, I need to agree with him here. Too many scams are following cryptocurrencies cause they re next dot com bubble. Any company involved with a blochchain word is skyrocketing and collecting millions. China banned ICOs, and all governments and central banks warn people about cryptocurrencies. But desperate desire for fast money is overwhelming most people to invest in cryptocurrencies anyway.
Randy Gage wrote:To set the stage, let’s go over a BASIC overview of what a cryptocurrency is. Cryptocurrencies are “virtual coins” that are “mined” by computers completing complex algorithms.

Cryptocurrencies are called alternate or digital currencies, because they don’t have a physical form like coins and regular currency. They exist on a shared data network (called a blockchain), and are independent of any central bank or government.

Now blockchains are an amazing innovation, one that will have many positive uses across many industries. Blockchains use cryptography to secure transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. But we won’t go into all of that here.
I will also agree with the author here but "mining" is a dinosur, eco-disaster and is dying. Proof of Stake algo does not have mining as we know it, it is way more efficient, and projects sell tokens via ICO and then premines them when mainnet is ready to hit exchanges. Tokens staked by owners in such blockchains are used as gas, instead of sharing CPU power. One transaction today in bitcoin costs as much as one day of electricity for an average home.
Randy Gage wrote:We’re only going to look at their use for “mining” and trading cryptocurrency – and how that has been perverted as a cover to create scams masquerading as MLM or network marketing opportunities.
You can think of cryptocurrencies as a way to store value, similar to how you might hold gold or other precious metals as an investment.

But for it to be a viable currency, it means people have to actually trade it to buy things.

And when was the last time you actually paid for something with bitcoin, or another form of cryptocurrency? This doesn’t mean that bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies won’t actually reach a point where they are freely used as currency, only that it hasn’t happened yet.

And actually, if you did pay for something recently with bitcoin, you probably made a very foolish decision. Because bitcoin has been on a steady rise in value since its inception, breaking $1,000, $3,000 and as I’m writing this, more than $7,000. That’s great if you’re an investor, right? But not very conducive to using it as a currency.

(As a side note, the first documented bitcoin transaction was to pay for a pizza order. According to the bitcoin market value as I write this, that tasty lunch cost more than $7 million. So hopefully they got extra cheese, or a free refill on the soda.) The problem with cryptocurrencies for network marketing…
The main problem why cryptocurrencies are not accepted by merchants is their speculative value creation nature and thus the volatility. Also, government do not accept it cause they can not be regulated since they are anonymous. KYC on the exchanges do not cut it. If those are not accepted by governments then no one can pay tax with it, so banks also will not trade them as money.
So what is the solution? What if some cryptocurrency would be able to control the value by controlling supply to match the demand? Just like central banks do with fiat currencies? What if some cryptocurrency has KYC inside of the blockchain so governments can regulate and accept them? Would merchants accept this kind of cryptocurrency? What if we already have ONE cryptocurrency that is not yet accepted by governments but is accepted by merchants although it is not yet even publicly traded? Will we now go so low to say those merchants are idiots?

Randy Gage wrote:Being a Libertarian who chafes at government meddling and control in my personal life, I’m intrigued by the whole idea of cryptocurrencies. In fact, readers of mine will know that I predicted their emergence years ago in my Risky Is the New Safe book.
Did the author predict it or he only agreed with Mr Milton who "predicted" Bitcoin in 1999?
Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnQJFEVY7s
Randy Gage wrote:My favor towards them is based upon my skepticism to trust the viability of any government currency. After all, government budgets are the biggest Ponzi schemes the world has ever known. Currencies like the dollar, peso and pound do not hold any intrinsic value; they are simply promises to pay. They can be valued and devalued by the whims of a government bureaucrat. (And constantly are.)

So regarding the concept of cryptocurrencies, I’m a big fan. They have the potential to facilitate secure, authenticated transactions between a buyer and seller, without the intervention of a bank or a government.
This is the same story all people who like cryptocurrencies repeat. They like anarchy. We live in a sick world and anarchy cannot exist. The proof is Bitcoin. While useful idiots are buzzing how it is freedom cause governments cannot touch it and it is people's freedom, they do not understand, or they hide to mention that actual handful of people own millions of bitcoins who are sleeping currently and they control all the decisions.
So if I hold my Bitcoins, and someone unknown is controlling its price, and I bought them at $7000 per BTC, am I smart or crazy? Or maybe it would be better to hold cryptocurrency that will be controlled by the company that we know and can visit or sue anytime they break their own rules.
The irony is, although such people like crypto "freedom" China proved that it is not really so free. They banned ICOs cause most of them are scams, until they regulate it. They banned Bitcoin exchanges from trading crypto/fiat. But then the whole market just switched back to other countries. What if those countries follow? And they are slowly. Vietnam and Malaysia are the first to follow, Russia will never accept Bitcoin according to the officials. And crypto community is mocking China as it did not impact Bitcoin? How about their announcement to cut the cheap electricity to mining farms. Do you know that 71% of bitcoin hashing power comes from China in only 5 mining pools (5 people own them)? What would bitcoin transaction fee be if miners do not get cheap electricity? Will they move to other countries? What if they follow?
The solution is to make more efficient cryptocurrency. This man only follows what Bitcoin protagonists preach.

Randy Gage wrote:But to start a network marketing company and build the product line around a cryptocurrency, is simply a laughable idea.
It would be like starting an MLM company and announcing that the product line was the U.S. dollar or the Japanese Yen. What would be the business proposal?

“Buy this $20 bill for $27 and maybe next year it is worth $30.”
I see no point in this example. How can anyone make his product out of fiat currency? To me, this is insulting to people who read and follow this man.
Randy Gage wrote:People who invest in a cryptocurrency today are betting it is going to rise in value. They’re not likely to use it to purchase anything. So it’s not really acting as a currency, but an investment vehicle. So you can make the argument that you are a currency trader.
I totally agree with this as it is the truth. It did not start that way, it was meant to be currency for exchanging goods and services from the start but how did it end up as trading asset only? Because it was not regulated and subjected to speculators who made it like this. It is the open nature of Bitcoin and others. The solution, again, is the central entity that can control and protect the currency from the speculation.
Randy Gage wrote:But cryptocurrencies are certainly not a viable product line for a direct selling or network marketing company.
It is disappointing if I as a "nobody" need to point out how stupid this sounds. The whole marketing science divides roughly into two parts:
1) Classic marketing - the company uses the budget to pay intermediate companies to place its products to end users. A lot of money goes to small group of people owning those marketing companies. You are free to sell anything that is not forbidden by law and people are willing to pay for it.
2) Network marketing - the company does not send huge budget to a small number of people to place their product, instead, they use a large number of people to directly sell their product and spread that money into the network. The same as classic companies, network marketing companies are allowed to sell any legal product that people are willing to pay!
So who are we to decide if some company can promote its cryptocurrency via the classic marketing, and not via network marketing.

Randy Gage wrote:So how do the cryptocurrency companies claim to be viable network marketing opportunities? That’s where ICOs come in…

ICOs (initial coin offerings) are the cryptocurrency equivalent of a stock market IPO. And just as much of a crapshoot. (Actually, probably a lot more.) Here’s how they work.
Usually, an ICO involves a company raising money by selling a new digital currency. If you buy it, you receive a “token” which they assign a value to. But unlike an IPO in the stock market, the token does not give you any ownership rights in the company, or entitle you to any sort of cash flows like dividends.
It is true that right now ICO does not give you the company ownership share cause it is not even regulated nor recognized by governments or any financial regulatory body. ICO, however, does give you share of the market cap of that cryptocurrency but being unregulated, you are not protected from speculators. Maybe some company should conduct their own way of ICO where they regulate everything to protect participants all the way through to the public trading.
It is important to note that the Author is aware that the company is the one to assign the value to ICO tokens

Randy Gage wrote:If that cryptocurrency succeeds and appreciates in value — completely and totally based on speculation — you make a profit. But remember, there is absolutely no regulation or safeguards on this. The company that issues the tokens, can often manipulate the value in a way that benefits them. What do governments think about ICOs? Not much. They are eyeing them with wariness in some cases and outlawing them in others.

Personally, I believe ICOs will be the biggest area of fraud and victimization in the business world over the next couple years. They are ripe for abuse.
And of course, we already have people doing that in our space…
We here see some controversies of the author. He does not seem to like ICOs, he thinks most are a scam, yet he likes cryptocurrencies.
How can he like cryptocurrency and dislike ICOs when every single publicly traded cryptocurrency came here from the whitepaper full of promises through ICO to the public trading and delivering tech. Ethereum started it and the rest followed. ICO popularity brought scammers in too recently.
The only crypto who had "unconventional" ICO was Bitcoin, it took it 4 years from the launch to the proper public trading as we know it today. MtGox in 2010 was only a failed attempt at trading. There is one company that decided to make its own ecosystem with a vision that actually solves all the problems cryptos have and seems like we will soon talk about it since Author is for sure not liking it.

Randy Gage wrote:In the most flagrant example, a company opened by hyping bitcoin, and trying to mislead people like they were an early stage investor in bitcoin. It was presented much like an ICO launch, but wasn’t actually even that.
Since it is clear to me what company Author is referring to, and how misleading it is, I will quote paragraph by paragraph.
First of all, every single cryptocurrency that is trying to make a coin that will be value transfer medium needs to mention Bitcoin to explain to people what they are doing. This is doing more good to Bitcoin than harm so I do not see the problem with that. Onecoin started with that but they stopped long ago since they already have more users than that same Bitcoin according to recent Cambridge University study that showed 3 million people are actively using cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin price might skyrocket but transaction volume remained and it is not just the blockchain limit cause mempool is not going up too. A statement that Onecoin is misleading people that they were early adopters as in the start of Bitcoin is not a lie. At this stage, owning some Onecoin is very early. But the fact is that they might succeed and they might fail. No one can guarantee. But if people all work their job, it should be fine, cause the vision is great.

Randy Gage wrote:That company actually offers “educational packages” at prices from 100 euros to over 100,000 euros, offering tokens with the packages. The educational materials are tepid at best, and plagiarized at worst. And the tokens they come with have no intrinsic value, and are not negotiable for any other currency. They’re only viable in the internal money game of defrauding unsuspecting victims.
This is clear sign that author is only repeating bitcoin community anti-onecoin mantra. All the same crap rehashed from tabloid to tabloid and from one bitcoiner to another (as bitcoiner I refer to people who own bitcoins and made profit from them, such myself). Problem is that I detected a pattern with this propaganda already, seems like all those people who make such slander do not realize they are all hashing the same words that are totally not true and misleading.
Education "is plagiarized" is so cliche invented by real Onecoin haters back in 2015 and refers to several paragraphs from OLD education scripts that can be also found on the internet for free. To say it is plagiarizing is the same as we could accuse Standford or Bradford for having similar material in their books. conveniently, they teach the same science so it is supposed to be similar or the same...But for a long time, education is done in a very professional way, by lecturers from universities. They are video and text materials. I appeal people to update their facts before making fools out of themselves no matter how experienced they are in preaching as this Author. But ok, everyone has an opinion.
Also, tokens actually have no value and they were not supposed to. They are given for free with education product as a way to get Onecoin cryptocurrency.

Randy Gage wrote:At one point, the company claimed their tokens were the first cryptocurrency in Asia. They were touting documentation licensed by the Vietnamese government, with legal rights to be used as a digital currency. However, the Vietnamese government issued a statement that the document they were presenting as proof was actually forged.
Ok now, this here is a total lie but I don't think the author is doing it on purpose. He is probably miseducated.
First of all, there is a difference between One token and Onecoin, and the company never said Onecoin is the first crypto in Asia.
Hm, wait, maybe it came up from MLM THE NETWORK over there?
Vietnam license? Well, I wrote about that in this topic. It is completely produced by bad IMA, not the company, the company even made an official statement. Seems to me that Onecoin is here damaged by MLM, not the other way around as the author is preaching.

Randy Gage wrote:The scam has been operating around most of the world with great hype. But it was noticeable that they never opened in the U.S., probably recognizing that doing so would result in prison sentences for the founders if they did.
Such MLM knowledgeable person should know why Onelife does not operate in USA and not using such amateur words as "probably".
The point of Education packs are to promote Onecoin of course, they offer tokens that might be categorized by SEC as a security and this is why EVERY ICO is avoiding USA and now China. In order to participate, you need to agree that you are not from there.
Also, USA law is too strict and forbids users to have multiple accounts. That would stop users who really want as many ONE as they can have from doing that and the company could not alter the whole system just because USA prison for citizens.
Do you know that USA citizens are also forbidden to buy Bitcoins on non-USA exchanges? Coinbase.com or others have like $2000 per week limit for deposits. Onecoin simply decided not to go into USA cause the rest of the world is more free.

Randy Gage wrote:The company appeared to think they could avoid legal scrutiny by claiming that they weren’t actually selling cryptocurrency, only educational materials. But spend ten minutes reviewing any of their distributor videos or live events, and you’ll see that most of the time they’re talking about investing in cryptocurrency with the educational materials barely even mentioned.
Once again he is reviewing IMA videos and events and he judges the company? WIll we judge Herbalife company for being fined for IMA bad work?
Mr Gage, you know better then hash bitcoiner garbage. It is a disgrace. But then again this undermines the point of his article. Onecoin is being damaged by shady promotion of MLM who do ont follow company's guidelines.
Oneacademy Education is one of the legit products of Onelife network, there is also Tablet and Mobile App builder. We can debate if those are bad products as some debate if Herbalife shakes are crap. For me, both have their value and other people are entitled to their opinions. If they think it is bad, no one can force them to buy it.
Education is meant to bring people closer to the financial world. Some universities also charge $19k-$40k for education. But here you get tokens that bring you Onecoin cryptocurrency that is in the initial stage.
So instead of spending cash on ETH or BTC to participate some ICO, and get useless tokens and hope they will be tradable one day, Onelife sells education that you can actually use in real life, and also you get useless tokens that will get you ONE that you can ALREADY USE ad dealshaker.com to buy goods and services and will be publicly traded on October 08. 2018. Will it succeed? Maybe yes, maybe no. Use your brain before joining.

Randy Gage wrote:In the last few months, they have faced withering legal issues. Italy enacted an interim injunction against them, the Hungarian central bank declared it a pyramid scheme, and company leaders have been arrested in India and China. Among all this disarray, the founder has been missing in action, most likely trying to stay off the grid and avoid being arrested someplace. So you might think this company’s days are numbered, and we could lower our vigilance.
This is my favorite paragraph. Full of stabbing himself in a leg. The author made an article how MLM industry will go RIP because of cryptocurrency companies, while that might be close to the truth as we will see further, Onecoin that he indirectly mentions is the actual victim damaged by the MLM people themselves for not following company's guidelines.
The author mentions Italy legal problems, yet he seems to forget those are only made by IMA working their own marketing scheme misleading people and Onecoin cryptocurrency company is being damaged by Authors precious MLM. I analyzed documents here.
He also mentions Hungaria declaring Onelife as a pyramid? This is outrageous from an MLM industry expert who can clearly see that this can not be a pyramid. But never the less, Hungary did not declare Onelife a pyramid, they only assembled a task force to investigate accusations by some people which is normal. They only mentioned Onelife as "pyramid-like system" referring to MLM.
India topic was also described here. That has nothing to do with the company rules, those are poorly educated IMA that were promising millions of profit. After they were arrested, slander articles were made putting two Bulgarian persons on the charge sheet. Their names were "unintentionally" misspelled and those were the only 2 people who were kinda public, founder dr Ruja (misspelled as Rjua), and Irina from legal department (misspelled as Ereena). That is all just a part of propaganda. Just like this author in my opinion.
China case is even more hilarious as I analized here cause it does not even have anything to do with Onecoin. People were arrested for some other schemes but they happened to sell onecoin too under their own terms, outside of the company's guidelines.
This is classic crap hashed all around by different people not realizing that hey are being useful idiot parrots for some people with agenda.

Randy Gage wrote:Unfortunately, the situation is completely the opposite…
There are literally dozens of network marketing cryptocurrency scams popping up. Most of these are more outrageous than the original.

They are the perfect petri dish for development of the “greater fool theory.” (The premise of the theory is that the price of an object is determined not by any intrinsic value, but instead by irrational beliefs and expectations of market participants. A price can be justified by a rational buyer under the belief that another party is willing to pay an even higher price.)

And these new scams are making the most of this ignorant and irrational greed…
I can agree here. Seeing Onecoin success, many followed the same path they "only" lacked this vision of the cryptocurrency being actually usable at merchants, you know, what Bitcoin was supposed to do. But I would not be so harsh on labeling some project a scam, although I witnessed some real scams disguised behind "fixed" arguments that people used against Onecoin.
Also, the author is here contradictory again. He says mlm cryptocurrency companies use greater fool strategy when Bitcoin itself is full of it. Most people do not even believe in bitcoin but they heard how "some credible person" said it will go to $25000 in 2018 and now they are buying it at $8000 and hope someone will buy them later at higher prices so they can profit. Double standards are being used.

Randy Gage wrote:The scary part is these are getting more sophisticated each time. The original scam never published a white paper or actually offered an ICO. It’s doubtful if they really have a blockchain. But these subsequent scams have built on the duplicity of the original and are taking the hype even higher. They’ve learned all the right buzzwords and woven them into the marketing pitches.
To some people who think it large, what is whitepaper. Seems like it is a popular term for "promise book" for all ICO investment schemes. Seems like ICO is credible if it has a whitepaper that my grandmom can write. Some are classic brochures, some are also technical but mass people do not like technical terms, just give them promises and take their money. Onecoin is still not an investment scheme, like it or not, they sell education, bringing people closer to cryptocurrency and ONE that will one day go live but you can use it even now.
The author should educate that Onecoin is starting actual coin offering via investments companies in 2018. Outside of MLM. And here, they will have whitepaper. If there is or there is not a blockchain, as I do not have proof of one existing, we can believe the company and sane mind will say that if something is not disclosed, maybe there is a reason for that considering so huge propaganda against them, but that is no proof that tech or dev team does not exist.

I would not go into the rest of the article cause it is not related to the "original scam" as he conveniently refers to Onecoin.
For those who follow Onecoin for 2+ years, all the "argument" he put out there are the same propaganda that bitcoin and antimlm people are repeating where they can, yet, that has nothing to do with the rules and work of the company.

As for mlm cryptocurrency scams problem, well, classic ICO are way larger so if we will RIP MLM because of that, we can as well RIP classic business too. It is all a bubble and some people will earn money, some will use, just like in dot com bubble.
As for possible future global cryptocurrency that could be accepted by governments and merchants. "original scam" here is actually the only one that solves all the crypto issues and can do it.

TimTayshun

Re: Randy Gage speaks about Onecoin/Onelife

Post by TimTayshun » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Onecoin (Ruja? [MIA] No one else?):
"Onecoin is a cryptocurrency ...trust us ...we have a blockchain."

Please provide ONE shred of evidence for this statement.

TT: There is ZERO evidence of anything other then an SQL Database COUPON platform which takes a week to settle and which no evidence is provided for transactions being anything more than randomized mimicry.

Besides convicted felon Tom McMurrain, no one in the organization has ever been able to "talk crypto" onstage.

In an interview with Estonian Trader in 2015, Ruja's first, last and only interview with a cryptocurrency media group (I myself was denied an interview with her in March 2016. I specifically stated that I would be submitting an investigative article analyzing Onecoin, to bitcoin.com, and have her the option to contribute. That article now has 1/3 million views and >10K Facebook shares). In the interview Ruja claimed Onecoin "mining" used a POW algorithm. Not only does this make no sense, as Onecoin would "win" 100% of the block rewards 100% of the time, it would be fiscally moronic to waste such electricity (especially for a tight wad company that spent just €79 on a looping video in the back office, which until I published in CoinTelegraph the fact that it was a looping video, they tried to pass it off as their "blockchain"). Note: Onstage in Bangkok (Criminal Mastermind Event) last year, Ignatova CLEARLY identified the video as (the blockchain)

There's 100's of examples of Ruja, the company, and it's leaders caught in crime or outright lies. Do normal companies make it a habit of lying so often?

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:59 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:27 pm
Onecoin (Ruja? [MIA] No one else?):
"Onecoin is a cryptocurrency ...trust us ...we have a blockchain."
Please provide ONE shred of evidence for this statement.
Ruja is on maternity leave for several months now and will still be for some time.
For now, the company is in good hands, there are people over there trying to do their work, I met some of them, and am in direct link with some of them. anyone of them who tries to be public is having hell upon their life fanatics like you. I can imagine what hell would need dev team to endure, when I just look back on how Marcelo passed I kinda agree with hiding them.

There is NO proof of the blockchain other than them stating so. Period. That does not prove that blockchain does not exist. Period.
No point debating here cause both of us have our opinions, not facts, not proofs. If that is a problem for someone, just pass it.

I need to remind you that major buzz projects right now (EOS and Tezos) are not better too. We gave our money there and there is no blockchain. We believe them that there will be. That is fine.

TimTayshun wrote:
Besides convicted felon Tom McMurrain, no one in the organization has ever been able to "talk crypto" onstage.
Point of Onecoin is to serve masses that are not interested in tech. They do not care about crypted 36+ digit addresses, cold storages, blockchain explorers etc. Just give them ALL in 1 easy to use system.
So right now, they are building a userbase and target group is not people who will ask about crypto.

Honestly, I wish they had some tech PR but hell, it is what it is. Why slander them because they keep tech for themselves. They are not open source anyway. It is the same as you would go bash Apple for not disclosing their MacOSx that uses unix.

But maybe something will change now when coin offering starts.

TimTayshun wrote:
In an interview with Estonian Trader in 2015, Ruja's first, last and only interview with a cryptocurrency media group (I myself was denied an interview with her in March 2016. I specifically stated that I would be submitting an investigative article analyzing Onecoin, to bitcoin.com, and have her the option to contribute. That article now has 1/3 million views and >10K Facebook shares).
Well, in my opinion, it is the last crypto media article cause they soon realized will have huge resistance from open source community.
No point giving interviews when every time people will ask "where is your code, where is your explorer" like they did not understand this is closed source. You don't see Apple talking about their OS tech, but Linux sure does have many conventions.

Onecoin is doing their Job. The same as Ripple CEO goes and make deals with banks. He does not care to promote with futile crypto media made of self-proclaimed experts who give themselves that right only because they know a little bit of something about this new industry.

You know that people who used to be mechanical experts when car engines made a new industry, they were presenting themselves as geniuses.
Today, they are no more than just a workers. Mark my words, all those "crypto and blockchain" experts will end up being workers as soon as governments finish regulating the whole market and ICO become conducted as IPO. I am talking about new ones, the ones that made big projects right now and made millions with ICO and trading will sure not be workers.
And I bet Onecoin-like companies will be the ones that will get the green light. Maybe Onecoin will not succeed due to too much propaganda, but similar concept will. I am fan of ONE concept, not on the way they do it. But I think they know better why are they doing it like this.

TimTayshun wrote:
In the interview Ruja claimed Onecoin "mining" used a POW algorithm. Not only does this make no sense, as Onecoin would "win" 100% of the block rewards 100% of the time, it would be fiscally moronic to waste such electricity
They indeed use PoW and I do not see why is this so wrong to you? Yes they collect 100% reward from each block and users exchange tokens for those mined coins and they can for sure pay for the electricity and since they are sole miner, there is not much electricity used anyway.
Bitcoin used to be cheap to mine too when few miners did it.
Onecoin could have went PoS and premine all coins but that would not be ok cause there are still no stakers.

My guess is that on October 08 2018, they will shutdown this blockchain and start new one with PoS and premine all coins. Why then and not at the beginning? Well, by then they would have stakers, ICO is finished, just spread respectable coins to users and lock the rest to control the market and give people possibility to earn new coins by staking their own, not sell them. We shal see that.

TimTayshun wrote:
(especially for a tight wad company that spent just €79 on a looping video in the back office, which until I published in CoinTelegraph the fact that it was a looping video, they tried to pass it off as their "blockchain"). Note: Onstage in Bangkok (Criminal Mastermind Event) last year, Ignatova CLEARLY identified the video as (the blockchain)
I remeber this argument I first ready it on behindMLM :D I didn't know wheather to laugh or to cry.
To laugh for stupidity on actually even considering that someone is presenting that as the actuall blockchain.
To cry to even consider that there are people out there to fall for this nonsense.

When the company saw that it is surrounded by blind dogs, they even added text below that picture:
IMPORTANT: The above graphics is used for pure visual purposes and should not be perceived as a real representation of the blockchain system. The blockchain is based on a pre-programmed mathematical algorithm which allows for finite amount of solutions to occur - also called mining. You can see detailed information on each mined block and performed transactions in the tables above.

TimTayshun wrote:
There's 100's of examples of Ruja, the company, and it's leaders caught in crime or outright lies. Do normal companies make it a habit of lying so often?
First of all, there is no 100's of examples for crime, those might be only your opinions but most of it is fake news when talked about Ruja.
As for leades, I agree with you there, network is a big problem but also a sole and huge driver.
Hopefully coin offering goes well so Onecoin can slowly start its real crypto path.

As for other companies, most big companies today used "fishy" methods and decits in their starts. I just think you have no clue what they are even doing. You are consumed by Onecoin.

Here is the video of Jack Ma describing how they used to put their own deals and buy them them selves, and when people started to put deals, they bought it. Look where Alibaba is today? Wanna bet Amazon and Ebay did the same?

Here is the video

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 pm

RE: " It is the same as you would go bash Apple for not disclosing their MacOSx that uses unix."

Not even remotely close. For one, Apple's proprietary software and code has direct implications to its market share and competition.

Onecoin's alleged closed source code is being claimed to be MONEY. Money which it is alleging to push out for people to use, but whose market value has not been established and for which cannot be exchanged into any other currency. There is not even proof of there being private keys attached to a public key address - and NO, this is NOT exclusive to how "bitcoin does it." It's exclusive to how CRYPTOCURRENCY WORKS.

Block #22431 is a perfect demonstration of this. One which I don't believe you were able to address convincingly: haters/block22431.png

With a higher output than all total coins that would ever allegedly exist, pushed out in one 60second block, if it were a "mistake," such as the 2011 bitcoin block which produced billions of coins, the network would've had to "fork" and a new chain would've rectified/ nullified the block.

Furthermore, can you think of even ONE single reason to disable a blockchain "explorer" feature? Because I can't. If it existed, YOU KNOW that it would not "open source" the project. That's ridiculous. Furthermore, it would not "identify" the user. It would identify a random wallet ONLY, which COULD be used by a user to prove such wallet and transactions if, AND ONLY IF, the user themselves chose to divulge the public key.

Do you have "public keys" on any of your various accounts? Can your up-line/ down-line send coins directly to THAT address? Or do you have to be linked via Username (as in what would take place in an SQL Database environment)?

Onecoin COUPONS on DealShitter do not even work like a cryptocurrency. Please explain the difference between a traditional couponing platform and what is unique or "cryptocurrency-like" in regards to a DealShaker transaction.

If OneCoin is NOT just a coupon, than purpose a scenario in which a member could pay for a soda or candy bar on a vending machine using this so-called "cryptocurrency." With a real cryptocurrency, this is a no-brainer: 1.) candy bar/ soda would have a SKU# attached to a public key address 2.) any member, anywhere, would scan QR Code or enter Public Key into their own wallet (does Onecoin even have a "wallet" after 3years?) 3.) member would send the "push notification" 4.) private key would be identified by the network as legitimate via Merkle Root 5.) transaction would batch and be confirmed (within 60 seconds according to Onecoin claims 6.) candy bar would drop into basin.

Why do DealShaker transactions take a week or more to settle if OneCOUPONzi is a cryptocurrency and has "the fastest blockchain which can process more transactions than Visa/ MasterCard, and faster?"

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm

RE: "(former) looping shutterstock video..."

Borrowing from "Onecoin Countdown's" comment/ quote on BMLM:

"So Ruja Ignatova herself, on stage during the OneLife Mastermind Event on 1 October 2016, shouting:"

“<I>This first block is very special guys. It is called the guh-neh-sys block and all your double coins are mined right now! …

And now it starts blinking! I think it’s done soon! I think we are mining about 2 billion coins now …

Now Go! Go! Go! Mine!

Yes, it’s a slow one, it’s a lot of coins to be mined …
YES, WE DID IT!!! We mined one point nine eight six five hundred eighty thousand coins guys!”'</I>

Ruja is CLEARLY pointing to the looping video and addressing it AS "THE ONECOIN BLOCKCHAIN."

I was present for this event, LIVE, and online. I began linking the looping shutterstock video LIVE in the comments, and also wrote only my second ever article about Onecoin:
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-mon ... blockchain

Is it just a coincidence that the Onecoin disclaimer, which never existed For the previous 19months was added just 3days after this article was published?

Additionally, that still doesn't address Ruja's commitment to it onstage, in front of 8,466 people in Bangkok wherein she identified it as Onecoin's blockchain.

Furthermore, the script which runs Onecoin's blockchain simulator records the transfer of coins from the (non-existent) "blockchain #1" 12hours PRIOR to the event.

Lastly, if blockchain #1 we're a real blockchain, we can both agree that it was abandoned and defunct after October 1st. Is it a.) a sheer coincidence that Bjorn claims to have been contacted by Asenshia around this time? b.) if we know that Marcelo Garcia Casil (who never appeared until well after Bjorn's revelations came out) was successfully reached out to and tasked to perform "Blockchain work" and an alleged "whitepaper," which still alludes us, than how do you reconcile that Bjorn's account of events isn't fact. We know Marcelo's was. C.) Ed Ludbrook was demoted "because he was mislead by the CEO," and d.) if blockchain#1 ever existed, why not publish a blockchain Explorer (and NO!!! NOT THE "OPEN SOURCE/ MORE DEFUNCT *CODE," which you hold so dear)???

This makes absolutely ZERO SENSE!

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:14 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 pm
RE: " It is the same as you would go bash Apple for not disclosing their MacOSx that uses unix."

Not even remotely close. For one, Apple's proprietary software and code has direct implications to its market share and competition.

Onecoin's alleged closed source code is being claimed to be MONEY. Money which it is alleging to push out for people to use, but whose market value has not been established and for which cannot be exchanged into any other currency. There is not even proof of there being private keys attached to a public key address - and NO, this is NOT exclusive to how "bitcoin does it." It's exclusive to how CRYPTOCURRENCY WORKS.
You are missing my point. I am talking when open source lovers come and say Onecoin is not cryptocurrency because it is closed source and centralized. They are referring to Bitcoin but not every cryptocurrency needs to be like Bitcoin. They better NOT because bitcoin is a speculative bubble, a tech failure.
So, I am referring to the closed source critique, it is like Linux people used to bash Apple for using unix for their closed source project. It is easy now to say "aaah no apple is different", but indeed they are now self-evident, but they weren't back then.

As for the "money", if bitcoin can have value, made by people, so can Onecoin, but I will not talk about value before October 8th 2018.
TimTayshun wrote:
Block #22431 is a perfect demonstration of this. One which I don't believe you were able to address convincingly: Image

With a higher output than all total coins that would ever allegedly exist, pushed out in one 60second block, if it were a "mistake," such as the 2011 bitcoin block which produced billions of coins, the network would've had to "fork" and a new chain would've rectified/ nullified the block.
Dude, you are locked down to Bitcoin incapability mud. If bitcoin is unable to output more than 21M coins that is their curse. You have some stock exchanges whos turnovers exceed their market cap.
I had some investigations of my own about this block you mention and this is not the only block, that is not a mistake, that was them testing the blockchain. Go 30+ blocks after that and before that one and you will notice 50-70 tx each 1.98B ONE making output of 70-130B ONE.
They actually managed to validate 129B ONE in 1 minute block and many other blocks with tens of B tx.
They bulk tx into several smaller tx that you can see in the viewer. I say if they can transfer 80-190B ONE per minute, that is good for mass market.

Dude, you can only assume someting that you do not understand. I wrote about this block on this topic.

TimTayshun wrote:
Furthermore, can you think of even ONE single reason to disable a blockchain "explorer" feature? Because I can't. If it existed, YOU KNOW that it would not "open source" the project. That's ridiculous. Furthermore, it would not "identify" the user. It would identify a random wallet ONLY, which COULD be used by a user to prove such wallet and transactions if, AND ONLY IF, the user themselves chose to divulge the public key.
I also would like if there would be an explorer just to shut you guys up but seems they do not care. Onecoin is made for simple non-IT people.
Any such will not use explorer or does not care about private key and 40+ digit crypto address. Do you know that if I give you my address you can track all my transactions in the blockchain? That sucks to many people. Please don't tell me solution is to change wallets or addresses every time.

Onecoin made it simple cause your address is hardcoded to your username that you can not change and people agree that it is better to use username than your complicated address. Also, private key is not needed cause the company is your security, no need to hide your coins on cold wallets to try to be secure. Go help this guy get his BTC back ;) https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin- ... ss-network

TimTayshun wrote:
Do you have "public keys" on any of your various accounts? Can your up-line/ down-line send coins directly to THAT address? Or do you have to be linked via Username (as in what would take place in an SQL Database environment)?
Again, just because you do not understand something and cannot think out of btc box does not give you right to negate something.
Onecoin is obviously very well made hybrid of sql back office and a blockchain. Similar where bitcoin exchanges need to integrate their API to bitcoin blockchain and hope it works smoothly considering bottlenecks, but Onecoin controlls all so problems can be solved easily.

Think of it like this: Android OS is made for various smartphones, different hardware, screens, and resolutions and it works like a crap long-term and slow. iOS is specifically made for Apple hardware and it can not be used on other phones. The result is closed system but works smooth.

TimTayshun wrote:
Onecoin COUPONS on DealShitter do not even work like a cryptocurrency. Please explain the difference between a traditional couponing platform and what is unique or "cryptocurrency-like" in regards to a DealShaker transaction.
No cryptocurrency has any such platform for usability so I guess they are pioneers. That is the difference, merchants can put deals there and accept ONE. No need to overhype "crypto" transaction. It is nothing more than a fast, secure and cheap way of making payments, which we can not say about bitcoin. As for currency. USD value is people's belief, the same for BTC, the same for ONE but let's leave ONE value for after October 8th 2018.
TimTayshun wrote:
If OneCoin is NOT just a coupon, than purpose a scenario in which a member could pay for a soda or candy bar on a vending machine using this so-called "cryptocurrency." With a real cryptocurrency, this is a no-brainer: 1.) candy bar/ soda would have a SKU# attached to a public key address 2.) any member, anywhere, would scan QR Code or enter Public Key into their own wallet (does Onecoin even have a "wallet" after 3years?) 3.) member would send the "push notification" 4.) private key would be identified by the network as legitimate via Merkle Root 5.) transaction would batch and be confirmed (within 60 seconds according to Onecoin claims 6.) candy bar would drop into basin.
I see your point. This is you bashing a project in making and comparing it with almost finished projects in term of software.
Right now, ONE can only be used via coupons on dealshaker. There will be more platforms in the future but I can not say about that cause I do not see into future. One of them is developing as we speak.

You made a good 6 point scenario to mock Onecoin for not having it presently but seems like any other crypto has it?
Or let's see if someone would make it for Bitcoin, I guess we could die of thirst waitinh the dino blockchain to validate my transaction and deliver damn soda to me?

You are really talking nonsense and bashing Onecoin for not being perfect now. Bitcoin begun real trading after 4 years and after 9 years transactions take hours to days.

Sure OC has a wallet it is currently just in a web stage, here is a screenshot of one:

TimTayshun wrote:
Why do DealShaker transactions take a week or more to settle if OneCOUPONzi is a cryptocurrency and has "the fastest blockchain which can process more transactions than Visa/ MasterCard, and faster?"
Dealshaker transactions are not recorded in the blockchain, only ONE. Many of actions are currently done manually there, for scam security reasons.
You might know that there were many scam merchants on DS, but they made the company learn and improve CDD.
For example, each merchant is checked for registration, whereabouts and also tax and financial record. It takes up to 30 min for 1 merchant to be thoroughly checked. There is the bottleneck. There is an idea to make legal contracts with local companies in most countries so they can do this checking in their own countries to speed it up. KYC is also mostly done manually due to globalization and failure of any KYC software to serve for the global purpose. Hopefully, new KYC software that they wait will deliver its promises. In one or two months.
Point is, they want to make dealshaker and Onecoin safe from fraud so they do it thoroughly, with a price of being slow for now.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:13 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 pm
RE: "(former) looping shutterstock video..."

Borrowing from "Onecoin Countdown's" comment/ quote on BMLM:
"So Ruja Ignatova herself, on stage during the OneLife Mastermind Event on 1 October 2016, shouting:"
“<I>This first block is very special guys. It is called the guh-neh-sys block and all your double coins are mined right now! …
And now it starts blinking! I think it’s done soon! I think we are mining about 2 billion coins now …
Now Go! Go! Go! Mine!
Yes, it’s a slow one, it’s a lot of coins to be mined …
YES, WE DID IT!!! We mined one point nine eight six five hundred eighty thousand coins guys!”'</I>
Ruja is CLEARLY pointing to the looping video and addressing it AS "THE ONECOIN BLOCKCHAIN."
For God sake please revaluate your mind. That loop img is only a decoration graphics, they even added a description for delusional people about it.
Here is what matters for that video, it is that line that was added after Genesis block was finished, not the graphics on the right. FFS.

Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO1FyzEf4I

TimTayshun wrote:
I was present for this event, LIVE, and online. I began linking the looping shutterstock video LIVE in the comments, and also wrote only my second ever article about Onecoin:
Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/keep-mon ... blockchain
Yeay thanks for this article so it can show how childish some authors are on this crap news. Although I read it for the rest of market.
Here is the topic where I described how delusional you were about this show: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15

TimTayshun wrote:
Is it just a coincidence that the Onecoin disclaimer, which never existed For the previous 19months was added just 3days after this article was published?
Additionally, that still doesn't address Ruja's commitment to it onstage, in front of 8,466 people in Bangkok wherein she identified it as Onecoin's blockchain.
Of course, cause no one even dreamed that there will be a delusional person who will actually preach that that graph is the actual blockchain I mean I can not believe I am writing this God damn it. And since 80% people do not like to use their brain, they put that disclaimer just in case someone falls for this crap. You disappoint me on this one really. You should know better.
TimTayshun wrote:
Furthermore, the script which runs Onecoin's blockchain simulator records the transfer of coins from the (non-existent) "blockchain #1" 12hours PRIOR to the event.
I wrote about this in this topic.
TimTayshun wrote:
Lastly, if blockchain #1 we're a real blockchain, we can both agree that it was abandoned and defunct after October 1st. Is it
a.) a sheer coincidence that Bjorn claims to have been contacted by Asenshia around this time?
You make no sense. If they contacted Bjorn to make new blockchain to replace #1, they would need to call him way earlier don't you think and not 2 days before launch? Can anyone make a blockchain in 2 days?
But he was not called at all, according to Ashensia and also he had more inconsistencies in his campaign and I wrote about it here on this topic.

TimTayshun wrote:
b.) if we know that Marcelo Garcia Casil (who never appeared until well after Bjorn's revelations came out) was successfully reached out to and tasked to perform "Blockchain work" and an alleged "whitepaper," which still alludes us, than how do you reconcile that Bjorn's account of events isn't fact. We know Marcelo's was.
In my opinion, Marcelo was a test of exposing a developer to the public. Marcelo was literally eaten by the community so he was dismissed so he even regrets to be involved. Just keep those devs in the nuclear shelter until public launch and afterward. Also, IPO and Marcelo were deed of Pierre as CEO. Since it made no sense for a cryptocurrency to go IPO while ICO are more popular and since Marcelo was dead end, we see Pieere leave.
TimTayshun wrote:
C.) Ed Ludbrook was demoted "because he was mislead by the CEO," and
Ed was here to educate network and he did well, I watched him, later he was setup for Asia ambasador responsible for India mainly, after India was fiasko, he was demoted to IMA and seems like he stopped believing the tech, he was consumed by your logic. That is ok. He is happy having ONE in case they go ok.
TimTayshun wrote:
d.) if blockchain#1 ever existed, why not publish a blockchain Explorer (and NO!!! NOT THE "OPEN SOURCE/ MORE DEFUNCT *CODE," which you hold so dear)???
Because they CAN not to publish one ! :D

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:29 pm

They actually managed to validate 129B ONE in 1 minute block and many other blocks with tens of B tx.
They bulk tx into several smaller tx that you can see in the viewer.
As I understand, it shouldn't be possible to transfer coins again until a transaction is confirmed at least once in a block. In all blockchain based cryptocurrencies that I know, you can't transfer coins further, if you have 0 confirmations for the transaction, you need to wait minimum of 1 block confirmation in order to be able to make another valid transaction with the coins. Otherwise the transactions won't be accepted in blockchain.

So how can you have more coins transferred within 1 block (129 billion) than the maximum cap (120 billion) and have this kind of block accepted in blockchain?
That kind of situation fights against blockchain verification principles, no?

There was an overflow issue with Bitcoin, but it wasn't validated in blockchain.

Ah yeah, I checked your answer from the topic dedicated to this issue, and you gave the Russel's teapot answer; we cannot prove that there's no small teapot floating in the space between Earth and Mars..there can be, you can't prove there isn't. So we can't prove there's something wrong here in OneCoin's case, because they might use such tech where this situation is valid (yeah right).

Igorkrnic
Site Admin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:13 pm

I understand your point but it is limited to Bitcoin blockchain and it slowed down cause so many confirmations are needed and not enough nodes do it during single block so we wait for hours.

What you say is "against current blockchain principles" applies on bitcoin and it is bad, devs know it. Lightning network is supposed to be trusted by the blockchain and validate mass number of transactions off chain.
I can not explain how exactly Onecoin managed to tumble 129B coins in 1 minute block, devs know it, and bitcoin needs to figure out how to do that too.
For instance, Bitshares blockchain is capable of doing mass number of transactions too and they are transferring it to EOS too.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:42 pm

Yeah, what devs? We have zero proof there's even any devs working with crypto-tech. Only "proof" is that you think you saw some "nerds" in the office once. :)

You have endless belief in OneCoin tech even though nobody really has seen even a glimpse of it. But here you are assuring "the devs know!".

The excuse that nobody wants to reveal themselves, because they will be slandered could be considered as a proper reason now, but definitely wasn't in the early 2015 for example. On the contrary the total non-transparency of tech-people and tech was one of the many reasons why critique towards OneCoin became bigger in the first place.