Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
Dummis-1

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Dummis-1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:51 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 am
Where can we see the latest price Onecoin is trading at?

Can someone tell me HOW a "buyer" from the public would "buy" Onecoin from the Open Exchange?

How are the "PUBLIC" supposed to buy?
  • are they not going to ask how many coins in circulation?
    What the alleged token distribution is (how many does company hold)?
    Where their PRIVATE KEYS are stored?
    Why they can't send peer-to-peer transactions to friends?
    Why would they buy a 100% pre-mined coin?
    When can they sell for gains?
    How many coinsdoes Ruja have?
    What happened to Kari & Igor's coins?
    Can their coins ALSO be confiscated?
    Do merchants still receive priority to sell before them (further trapping anxious long-time investors)?
So many ridiculous unanswered questions, even if it WERE real (which, if course, it isn't).
tiny timy tim, some questions there i would like answer to, but first.

who is behind the fake bitcon prop trading ?
Exchanges. Anyone.

why don't these price monsters pay commissions like the rest of us ?
Exchanges don't pay themselves.

why do you shite bombs think its perfectly fine to fake volume ?
Answer:
Nobody has said it's fine. We have said it's good this has gotten spotlight.

will propping up shitcoin make it more appealing to the world when everyone knows its all fake ?
Answer:
More trading volume = looks more active than it is.

what is the real volume by real people volume ? (which bitwise is interested in not fake price land you idiots condone)
Answer:
opemarketcap.com

would you buy the NASDAQ if you knew most of trades were fake ?
Answer:
Personally I wouldn't be bothered, if it looked like 100 million were trading or 100 thousands.

what is the percentage of the sky pump from last year fake trading related ? link please.
Answer:
you just don't get it. Fake trading dosent affect price. It affects volume activity. Please read financial 101 for dummy's.

do you really think the 1% of real trades caused the pump of 19,000 ? really ? also prove the fake trades did not influence price.
Answer:
No. It did not affect price, fake trading = more activity. Not higher price. How stupid can you be?

if the hidden price fixers are allowed to fake trade what else are they able to do ?
Answer:
It's not fake trade, it's real trade made fast often by scripts the exchanges run to buy and sell fast, buy for x, sell for x.

can anyone sue if the price rise was because of price fixing,pumping,faking ? who to call ? ghostbusters ?
Answer:
Why would they Sue because the activity was high?????, You are so uneducated and dumb.

why/how did price move up after this horrendous news ? surely its not positive. who is pumping it and why. link please
Answer:
because like everyone knows this dosent affect price, it's a good thing they caught fake activity.

if price monster predators are running things that means there is a central hub of power
Answer:
there is no hub of power. It's decentralized.

was there a vote for the price fixing and manipulation ?
Answer:
OMG. You really don't understand anything cryptocurrency.

who was the party that thought it a good idea to prop up a coin and market ? ??????
Answer:
How can you be so stupid.

so, i can go on and on, but after 11 horrible years this fake bullshite coin can't even stand on its own without the power of the hidden, private billionaires propping it up.

keep pumpers scammers. its all you got left. :P :P :P
This is so stupid.
Every single of these questions has been answered before but I did it again.
You are the most uneducated dumb and mentally challenged idiot I've ever seen online.

Let me show you how bitcoin works.
1. Set up a wallet.
2. Give me your wallet address.
3. I'll send you 100usd worth of Bitcoin.
4. Make account on any exchange you want
5A. Sell it for usd/eur/any fiat for the MARKET PRICE and get it in money within minutes.
5B. Keep it, sell it if it goes up by market and make a profit, or for a loss if it goes down by market.
6. Trade it for any other cryptocurrency out there you find interesting.
Or 7. Spend it on more onecoin education (onecoin accepts Bitcoin) <- it would be sad if you did this, but I guess you are that stupid.

Only catch is you have to report back here, what you did with your FREE MONEY made from cryptocurrency

This is a real proposal, you have nothing to lose from accepting it.

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 pm

there have been long, successful, long-lasting bubbles, such as gold, "whose value far exceeds the price that would be obtained if it were treated as raw material and used for industrial or decorative purposes. "
On the issue of sustainability, bitcoin is a pure bubble, an asset with no intrinsic value - its price will drop to zero if confidence disappears, the scandals around the BTC continue to ignite this forum especially after the report of Bitwise, which informs about the extent of manipulation of volumes for the sole purpose of misleading traders on trade in order to simulate a great interest BTC assets accompanied by advertising propaganda on social networks and in the media to attract the largest number of victims (liquidity) and take their money and run.

Technological advances should not lead us to abstract ourselves from economic fundamentals. Governments that still give favourable attention to bitcoin and ICO would be well advised to protect their citizens and financial institutions from risky and socially damaging developments.

Bitcoin may be a libertarian dream, but it is a real headache for anyone who views public policy as a necessary complement to market economies. It is still too often used for tax evasion or money laundering. And how would central banks lead contra-cyclical policies in a world of décentralised crypto-currencies?

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:30 pm

@Detroyer - if this is YOUR original comment (and not just an un-cited copy/ paste job), than I salute you for actually establishing a fairly well thought out and articulate argument/ rebuttal (regardless of the extent of which I may disagree with it).

Maybe @FlatEarth can learn something from your example.

Nevertheless, I think it's pretty clear at this point that real cryptocurrency issues in real technologies and markets have nothing to do with Onecoin invisible (non-existent BY DEFINITION) blockchain, criminal history, non-wallet, invented price and other fundamental ponzi-related problems.

So, in what scenario, or HOW, do Onecoinists propose that their project can possibly move forward?

Do you attempt to do what Ruja and Sebastian's previous scam victims of BigCoin did, by taking it upon themselves to finally create a real crypto with a real blockchain AFTER they'd already collapsed?

What exactly is the plan, and who will lead the new development to make it REAL and create a real cryptocurrency (5 years later)? Who will lead the charge? Who will be fired (criminal scammers like: Simon Le[? Jose Gordo? And others who are 100% aware that Onecoin is a fraud network with no product?)?

Do you change the name (Onecoin name is FINISHED and is a known scam already)

How do you "re-brand?"

Will you recruit/ hire someone/ Team who actually knows, understands something (ANYTHING?!?) about cryptocurrency, and can build a 1st real coin for the network?

Is 120 billion (to the 8th decimal point) waaaaaay to many coins (see Ripple [XRP] price and accomplishments)?

...and have you FINALLY learned your lesson yet about "centralized" cryptocurrency theory (ie., single-point-of- failure)!?!?
Last edited by TimTayshun on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:57 pm

dum dum.

please provide link or some proof that fake volume does not affect price ?
if volume is virtually all fake as everyone now knows us critics need proof.

what your saying, and i want the forum to hear it loud and clear, is that you think in that feeble little spoon fed baby brain of yours that 99% of all trading in fake prop coin is documented fake, but none of that 99% fake volume affects price at all. the only thing that affects price is the 1% who buy and sell 0.000000000048 blocks back and forth all day. this is silly and anyone who thinks that is even more silly.

CAN YOU SEE WHY US CRITICS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS ? ONLY A BITCON TERRORIST WOULD BELIEVE THIS AS POSITIVE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

question for dumby dum. if the exchange your trading with owns almost all the big bitcon address and all the liquidity fake or otherwise, does that sound very decentralized to you ?

you could take a crack at that question wittle tiny tim bitcon terrorist monkey. have at it but make it sure clown prince.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:50 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:57 pm

please provide link or some proof that fake volume does not affect price ?
Are you mentally retarded?
(Serious question)

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:56 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 am
Where can we see the latest price Onecoin is trading at?

Can someone tell me HOW a "buyer" from the public would "buy" Onecoin from the Open Exchange?

• How are the "PUBLIC" supposed to buy?
  • are they not going to ask how many coins in circulation?
    (This is something absolutely CRITICAL to any investor understanding the "economics" of the market and what they're investing in)
  • What the alleged token distribution is (how many does company hold)?
  • Where their PRIVATE KEYS are stored?
  • Why they can't send peer-to-peer transactions to friends?
  • Why would they buy a 100% pre-mined coin?
  • When can they sell for gains?
  • How many "coins" does Ruja (and the company) have?
  • What happened to Kari & Igor's coins?
    (over €3 billion euros worth. Lol )
  • Can ANYONE and EVERYONE'S (ie., "Buyers")coins ALSO be confiscated? And what mechanisms are in place to guarantee this?
  • Do merchants still receive priority to sell before them (further trapping anxious long-time investors)?
BONUS: How do you convict investors that the Onecoins currently in circulation are worth over $1,700,000,000,000?$?$?$?! Hahahaha

So many ridiculous unanswered questions, even if it WERE real (which, if course, it isn't).

YOUR TURN, MANIPULATOR

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm

just as i figured. the bozo circus show has nothing but deranged copy/paste scripts.

listen timy kim, you and cryptoscammer claim to be stewards of fartfakecoin. why dont' you do real work not fake work.

ready, let me try again for you children. i made it huge so you bitcon terrorist pumper fake coiners can understand.

if the exchange your trading with owns almost all the big bitcon address and all the liquidity fake or otherwise, does that sound very decentralized to you ?

i don't really need your answer because your a lost cause bitcon terrorist, but my point is that dum dum claimed that bim bong coin was decentralized but i'm sure you know its really not. far from it actually.

try buying your flop coin on coinbase. they just about take blood and your anonymity when you enter the scam arena. yoyo's all of ya. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:39 pm

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm

if the exchange your trading with owns almost all the big bitcon address and all the liquidity fake or otherwise, does that sound very decentralized to you ?
Holy hell. You're actually dumber than a door nail.

The REASON that Exchanges hold the largest BTC addresses is because they're the custodian of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF TRADERS AND MARKET PARTICIPANTS!!!

Go do something useful and stick your head in an oven, or something.

Ps. I'm at the EOS World Crypto Summit, San Francisco, even as I write this.
No-coiners need to open their eyes.
I don't believe that ANY of your critics are bitcoin "maximalists."
And most of us have higher holdings in other cryptos other than BTC.
I know I do.

CryptoXpose

Post by CryptoXpose » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:04 am

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:57 pm
what your saying, and i want the forum to hear it loud and clear, is that you think in that feeble little spoon fed baby brain of yours that 99% of all trading in fake prop coin is documented fake, but none of that 99% fake volume affects price at all.
Why you ask Tim?
This is Matthew Hougan, Global Head of Research from Bitwise who made the study which revealed the 95% fake volume, saying it doesn't impact price, and the reason why:
https://youtu.be/bPA79Swcz7k?t=460
the only thing that affects price is the 1% who buy and sell 0.000000000048 blocks back and forth all day. this is silly and anyone who thinks that is even more silly.
This is simply not a true claim. 10 Exchanges have provably very solid market.
https://static.bitwiseinvestments.com/R ... Volume.pdf
CAN YOU SEE WHY US CRITICS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS ? ONLY A BITCON TERRORIST WOULD BELIEVE THIS AS POSITIVE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The "positive" comes from the fact that real markets are now known even better, and all the analysis by professionals show that real bitcoin markets function very well and solid way.

Are you saying that Bitwise who actually revealed the 95% fake volume is a "bitcoin terrorist"?
How stupid are you? They made the study for SEC for the purpose of their Bitcoin ETF apllication.
Do you even undersand what that means? No, because you are a braindead IQ60 idiot.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:12 am

thanks. short and sweet. progress man. progress.

just gets me goat when people try and tell me bitty coin is decentralized.. makes me crazy because i do have several cryptos as well and my anonymity which i desire most has vanished with these exchanges. in fact, some are more evasive than IB.

right on you. timy. there is hope for you yet. :P :P