Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:36 am

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:24 am
fake is fake. what is wrong with you ?

why not simply report trades that are real without price fixing bitcon monsters ?

you know why but your a yellow bellied coward.

they do it because the scant volume from the real world with real people is gone. you greedy bastards caused this. nobody in their right mind should ever condone faking market so people like you can profit.

listen to that lunatic friend of yours who thinks the pump was from some sort of big china wall of buyers. NO HALFWIT. NO IT WAS MANIPULATED FROM START TO FINISH and many many many many many many people lost a ton ton ton ton ton of money because of you pumpers.

no way jose. never again. the space needs a new leader. this one sucks.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
First of all, I barely do Bitcoin trading. Very rarely, so you talking to me like that, is absolute bullshit. I'm not any "bitcoiner", nor greedy bastard who is profiting from Bitcoin. At the moment I think I have no Bitcoins. All I want to do is fight scams and misinformation, and give people a chance to go read factual sources. Not totally braindead flat earthers conspiracy theories like your bullshit brains produce.

You're completely crazy mental nutcase and a total compulsory liar. Absolutely no hope. Please buy as many OneCoin packages as you possibly can. Then take a loan and buy more OneCoin packages. You deserve it all.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:04 am

well, smartest thing you've done in a long time is to dump fakecoin. nice job.

now your life consists of stalking a ONE forum for someone to talk to. buy a dog man. they love unconditionally even if you are strange.

the landscape is set for you to make a difference and investigate the biggest scam ever. BITCON CON FAKE COIN.

there is so much material. all fake. fake fake fake. :P :P

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 am

Where can we see the latest price Onecoin is trading at?

Can someone tell me HOW a "buyer" from the public would "buy" Onecoin from the Open Exchange?

How are the "PUBLIC" supposed to buy?
  • are they not going to ask how many coins in circulation?
    What the alleged token distribution is (how many does company hold)?
    Where their PRIVATE KEYS are stored?
    Why they can't send peer-to-peer transactions to friends?
    Why would they buy a 100% pre-mined coin?
    When can they sell for gains?
    How many coinsdoes Ruja have?
    What happened to Kari & Igor's coins?
    Can their coins ALSO be confiscated?
    Do merchants still receive priority to sell before them (further trapping anxious long-time investors)?
So many ridiculous unanswered questions, even if it WERE real (which, if course, it isn't).

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 am

Igorkrnic wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 pm
Lillia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:11 pm
@all

This forum is about OneCoin. Whether fraud or not. The discussion about other cryptocurrencies misses the topic. Igor should stop that!
Actually when it comes to double standards when people criticize something in Onecoin ecosystem that is widely accepted in other crypto ecosystems, then it is totally ok to mention it here.
Lillia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 pm
@Abilbek

I read every comment from CryptoXpose! Unlike "flatrate", his comments contain facts, not mental diarrhea!

But those who, like you, do not want to acknowledge the brutal truth, flee into dreams and visions. Can you fill your fridge with dreams and visions? Can you buy a horse with worthless OneCoins? Obviously not! See photo! :mrgreen:
I deleted the picture from your original post that I quoted and here I give you final warning not to make direct insults to people who do not hide behind fake nick and give their own name. I will ban such activity.

T Thanks Igor for finally moderating; "A taste of one's own Medicine" ...... Hyprocrisy at the highest level. "I can ciritize you and in no way you can criticise me." ... Masssive Double Standard ....
- I will give my hats off to flatate for giving the Forum of the Pro & Cons of BitCoin & OneCoin. ( Albeit in a sarcastic manner & well deserved for Haters )

- Unlike OneCoins' Haters/Spammers/etc that do not point/acknowledge BitCoin's fallacy/weaknesses in any form of shape! Talk about massive Cognitive Bias against OneCoin & Massive Cognitive Bias for BitCoin.

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:21 am

Trueadvocate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 am
Igorkrnic wrote:
Lillia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:11 pm
@all

This forum is about OneCoin. Whether fraud or not. The discussion about other cryptocurrencies misses the topic. Igor should stop that!
Actually when it comes to double standards when people criticize something in Onecoin ecosystem that is widely accepted in other crypto ecosystems, then it is totally ok to mention it here.
Lillia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 pm
@Abilbek

I read every comment from CryptoXpose! Unlike "flatrate", his comments contain facts, not mental diarrhea!

But those who, like you, do not want to acknowledge the brutal truth, flee into dreams and visions. Can you fill your fridge with dreams and visions? Can you buy a horse with worthless OneCoins? Obviously not! See photo! :mrgreen:
I deleted the picture from your original post that I quoted and here I give you final warning not to make direct insults to people who do not hide behind fake nick and give their own name. I will ban such activity.

T Thanks Igor for finally moderating; "A taste of one's own Medicine" ...... Hyprocrisy at the highest level. "I can ciritize you and in no way you can criticise me." ... Masssive Double Standard ....
- I will give my hats off to flatate for giving the Forum of the Pro & Cons of BitCoin & OneCoin. ( Albeit in a sarcastic manner & well deserved for Haters )

- Unlike OneCoins' Haters/Spammers/etc that do not point/acknowledge BitCoin's fallacy/weaknesses in any form of shape! Talk about massive Cognitive Bias against OneCoin & Massive Cognitive Bias for BitCoin.
Lol. Only the most indoctorated onecoin belivers would praise the mentally challenged kid who screams scam against legit currency's. While claiming the onecoin proven scam is not a scam.
I would be all for a debate against Bitcoin, if it was something real, like long confirmationrates will be a problem with mass adoption, while there is work in that front with lightning network etc. But no, he scream fake price and scam with no proofs.

You sure are stupid, all of you onecoin belivers (your founders words)

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:29 am

:lol: :lol:
Dummis-1 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:21 am
Trueadvocate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:23 am
Igorkrnic wrote:

Lol. Only the most indoctorated onecoin belivers would praise the mentally challenged kid who screams scam against legit currency's. While claiming the onecoin proven scam is not a scam.
I would be all for a debate against Bitcoin, if it was something real, like long confirmationrates will be a problem with mass adoption, while there is work in that front with lightning network etc. But no, he scream fake price and scam with no proofs.

You sure are stupid, all of you onecoin belivers (your founders words)
Thank u ....Thank u so much ...Lol :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 am

Define: "Haters"

Are haterz the ones demonstrating (with facts and sources) how you f'd up by sending your money to long-time known CRIMINALS?

OR are the real "Haters" the ones who sold you the "magic beans" which were a lie?

PRIORITIES, PEOPLE!!!

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:03 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 am

Are haterz the ones demonstrating (with facts and sources) how you f'd up by sending your money to long-time known CRIMINALS?

OR are the real "Haters" the ones who sold you the "magic beans" which were a lie?

PRIORITIES, PEOPLE!!!
Haha FACTS & SOURCES ...LOL - Distortion fake facts OURIGHT LIES ...More like misrepresentation of FACTS bigtime ..

WHAT Sources BS Sources ....

Can Igorkrnic our Admin confirm the so called FACTS???

Dummis-1

Post by Dummis-1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Trueadvocate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:03 pm
TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:51 am

PRIORITIES, PEOPLE!!!
Haha FACTS & SOURCES ...LOL - Distortion fake facts OURIGHT LIES ...More like misrepresentation of FACTS bigtime ..

WHAT Sources BS Sources ....

Can Igorkrnic our Admin confirm the so called FACTS???
Make a list of what you feel is fake we have linked anywhere in this thread.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:00 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 am
Where can we see the latest price Onecoin is trading at?

Can someone tell me HOW a "buyer" from the public would "buy" Onecoin from the Open Exchange?

How are the "PUBLIC" supposed to buy?
  • are they not going to ask how many coins in circulation?
    What the alleged token distribution is (how many does company hold)?
    Where their PRIVATE KEYS are stored?
    Why they can't send peer-to-peer transactions to friends?
    Why would they buy a 100% pre-mined coin?
    When can they sell for gains?
    How many coinsdoes Ruja have?
    What happened to Kari & Igor's coins?
    Can their coins ALSO be confiscated?
    Do merchants still receive priority to sell before them (further trapping anxious long-time investors)?
So many ridiculous unanswered questions, even if it WERE real (which, if course, it isn't).
tiny timy tim, some questions there i would like answer to, but first.

who is behind the fake bitcon prop trading ?
why don't these price monsters pay commissions like the rest of us ?
why do you shite bombs think its perfectly fine to fake volume ?
will propping up shitcoin make it more appealing to the world when everyone knows its all fake ?
what is the real volume by real people volume ? (which bitwise is interested in not fake price land you idiots condone)
would you buy the NASDAQ if you knew most of trades were fake ?
what is the percentage of the sky pump from last year fake trading related ? link please
do you really think the 1% of real trades caused the pump of 19,000 ? really ? also prove the fake trades did not influence price
if the hidden price fixers are allowed to fake trade what else are they able to do ?
can anyone sue if the price rise was because of price fixing,pumping,faking ? who to call ? ghostbusters ?
why/how did price move up after this horrendous news ? surely its not positive. who is pumping it and why. link please
if price monster predators are running things that means there is a central hub of power
was there a vote for the price fixing and manipulation ?
who was the party that thought it a good idea to prop up a coin and market ?

so, i can go on and on, but after 11 horrible years this fake bullshite coin can't even stand on its own without the power of the hidden, private billionaires propping it up.

keep pumpers scammers. its all you got left. :P :P :P