Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:20 pm

Lillia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:11 pm
@all

This forum is about OneCoin. Whether fraud or not. The discussion about other cryptocurrencies misses the topic. Igor should stop that!

The biggest IDIOT in this forum, which calls itself "flatrate", can found its own forum - as a bitcoin-debate or something similar. Of course, his inadequate intelligence is not enough for that. His "intelligence" is enough to set as many smilies as possible. :evil:

By this I realize immediately that here an uneducated and primitive man tries to profile himself. Vain! Such types can not write meaningful comments.
Yes, and I have pointed flatrate to https://bitcointalk.org/ where he could discuss about Bitcoin as much as he wants.

But his main motive seems to be derailing the discussion away from OneCoin and spread false and misleading information about real cryptos to OneCoin members.

There's not much what can be done if Igor doesn't want to intervene. Ignoring flatrate when he spreads his bullshit about real cryptos to OneCoin members is not good either. So I don't know. I guess flatrate's purpose is that less and less members would read this forum now that OneCoin critics are able to write here.

TimTayshun
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Here is the most perfect interpretation of a Onecoin Event:

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqYs564KFQ
[/size]

Have a looksie!

Dummis-1
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Dummis-1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:26 pm

Flatrate belives the Earth is flat.
Flatrate belives the moonlanding is a hoax.
Flatrate belives onecoin isnt a scam.
Flatrate belives Bitcoin is a scam.
This is what I've found during this thread, seems intelligent eh?

This is an outstanding mentally challenged chap that tries to get ahead in life by investing into scams and believing in conspiracy theories.

Let me guess flatrate:
You believe vaccines is just big pharma trying to sell meds?
You believe In the chemtrail-mindcontrol thing?
You believe in aliens?

No matter what you believe, believing in onecoin scam is the biggest laugh.

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Abilbek wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 pm
At least I am open and not hidding my identity under fake names with no pics. Flatrate is providing the facts. So why don't u go and ... yourself, Lillia!
Are you talking about flatrate who is hiding his identity and no pic?

Tim and several other critics know who I am and probably agree with almost everything what I say here. But I'm not even trying to be any kind of professional authority with a name myself. Instead I provide reference sources to real factual information, real professionals and authorities.

What comes to you saying flatrate provides facts.. Well, just no. But I'm not surprised you say that. Typical onecoiner who rather listens to fellow Onecoin idiots than real sources. This is the exact reason scams never end from this world.

Igorkrnic
Site Admin
Posts: 1807
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Igorkrnic » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 pm

Lillia wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:11 pm
@all

This forum is about OneCoin. Whether fraud or not. The discussion about other cryptocurrencies misses the topic. Igor should stop that!
Actually when it comes to double standards when people criticize something in Onecoin ecosystem that is widely accepted in other crypto ecosystems, then it is totally ok to mention it here.
Lillia wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 pm
@Abilbek

I read every comment from CryptoXpose! Unlike "flatrate", his comments contain facts, not mental diarrhea!

But those who, like you, do not want to acknowledge the brutal truth, flee into dreams and visions. Can you fill your fridge with dreams and visions? Can you buy a horse with worthless OneCoins? Obviously not! See photo! :mrgreen:
I deleted the picture from your original post that I quoted and here I give you final warning not to make direct insults to people who do not hide behind fake nick and give their own name. I will ban such activity.

Abilbek
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:13 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by Abilbek » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 pm

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm
Abilbek wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 pm
At least I am open and not hidding my identity under fake names with no pics. Flatrate is providing the facts. So why don't u go and ... yourself, Lillia!
Are you talking about flatrate who is hiding his identity and no pic?

Tim and several other critics know who I am and probably agree with almost everything what I say here. But I'm not even trying to be any kind of professional authority with a name myself. Instead I provide reference sources to real factual information, real professionals and authorities.

What comes to you saying flatrate provides facts.. Well, just no. But I'm not surprised you say that. Typical onecoiner who rather listens to fellow Onecoin idiots than real sources. This is the exact reason scams never end from this world.
Don't be calling names... my last warning!

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:28 am

CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm
Typical onecoiner who rather listens to fellow Onecoin idiots than real sources.
And this is why Onecoiners feel the need to go along with the bullshit coming from inside their own group/network, instead of choosing the logical options like professional and experienced sources and studies:
Enter the Asch Experiment. "Group dynamics is one of the most powerful forces in human psychology."
This is in works in every scheme/cult having a tight member "family".

2 minute video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA-gbpt7Ts8
Last edited by CryptoXpose on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am

Abilbek wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 pm
CryptoXpose wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:46 pm
Abilbek wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:30 pm
At least I am open and not hidding my identity under fake names with no pics. Flatrate is providing the facts. So why don't u go and ... yourself, Lillia!
Are you talking about flatrate who is hiding his identity and no pic?

Tim and several other critics know who I am and probably agree with almost everything what I say here. But I'm not even trying to be any kind of professional authority with a name myself. Instead I provide reference sources to real factual information, real professionals and authorities.

What comes to you saying flatrate provides facts.. Well, just no. But I'm not surprised you say that. Typical onecoiner who rather listens to fellow Onecoin idiots than real sources. This is the exact reason scams never end from this world.
Don't be calling names... my last warning!
abilbek, they are just all butt hurt because I'm stinging the half wits. kind of like ALI he stung like a bee..a bunch of jobless bitcon prop coin advocate extremists. basically crypto terrorists who only want themselves to win and everyone to lose..

no worries friend. the power price monsters can't fake volume and price forever. they are going to need more suckers to enter the fray at some point to keep this pump/dump scam going. i hope and pray people don't fall for their lies this time and get wiped out.

notice how not one of these deceitful horrible people even weighed in against this fake volume practice to prop up shitcon coin ?? these stains on humanity actually condone this nightmare manipulation. at this point, even though i have my concerns about ONE price, they better not ever bring up ONE price again because everyone on this forum should bury these half wits if they do.

nobody knows who is doing the fake trades. all we know that 95-99% is fake. meaning not real buyer and seller.

they have lost the argument big time so now they attack me for speaking truth. its ok. not my first rodeo mate.

cheers. be well :)

CryptoXpose
Posts: 594
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by CryptoXpose » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:00 am

flatrate wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am
these stains on humanity actually condone this nightmare manipulation.
Jeez, you are a psycho. :lol:

Nobody condones fake volume. That's why we have time and time again given links to sites which don't list fake volume, like:
https://www.bitcointradevolume.com/
https://openmarketcap.com/
https://www.bti.live/currencies/

Why do you need to be this lying psycho message after message? You just straight up lie here. WTF..?
nobody knows who is doing the fake trades. all we know that 95-99% is fake. meaning not real buyer and seller.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? Why don't you read the study where you take these number in the first place.
https://static.bitwiseinvestments.com/R ... Volume.pdf
Image
they have lost the argument big time so now they attack me for speaking truth. its ok. not my first rodeo mate.
We have lost the fight against your psychosis. Why you want and have the need to write for the 100th time the exact same bullshit like a psycho, I have no idea, but you need medical help.

flatrate
Posts: 606
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by flatrate » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:24 am

We have lost the fight against your psychosis. Why you want and have the need to write for the 100th time the exact same bullshit like a psycho, I have no idea, but you need medical help.
fake is fake. what is wrong with you ?

why not simply report trades that are real without price fixing bitcon monsters ?

you know why but your a yellow bellied coward.

they do it because the scant volume from the real world with real people is gone. you greedy bastards caused this. nobody in their right mind should ever condone faking market so people like you can profit.

listen to that lunatic friend of yours who thinks the pump was from some sort of big china wall of buyers. NO HALFWIT. NO IT WAS MANIPULATED FROM START TO FINISH and many many many many many many people lost a ton ton ton ton ton of money because of you pumpers.

no way jose. never again. the space needs a new leader. this one sucks.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AloneONE, Bing [Bot] and 2 guests