Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
EagleOne

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:51 am

flatrate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 am
Since you have forgotten, let me remind you that Moonmoon's cousin lives in the US and according to Ruja and OC US citizens were barred from participating in OC, unless of course they lied about where they lived, used a VPN to disguise they were in the US and used an offshore bank account to lie they weren't US citizens. So his cousin isn't supposed to be a member of OC in the first place. To do so the cousin had to lie to join. All real company's require their members to lie about where they live. Real company my assets.
your slipping and sliding again old man. hang in there please.

since you have forgotten, LET US REMIND YOU gramps, the US was open for months before it was shut down to US residents, so it is indeed possible moonglows fake cousin joined legitimately. MORE LIES GRANDPA. ITS GETTING TRULY PATHETIC.

NO CRIME - NO VICTIM = CASE CLOSED.
Ruja stated that they were not going to launch in the U.S. until they were fully legal. Then she announced that OneCoin was going to launch in the U.S. on July 4 at a big event in Las Vegas, but instead a webcast was done on July 6 with other launch parties in other cities in the month of July. Only one problem. OneCoin was not registered or licensed to do business in the US as stated by Ruja would happen before they launched in the U.S. By September OC announced US citizens would no longer be allowed to join OC, wink-wink; unless of course you used a VPN, setup an offshore bank account and claimed you were from another country.

In late September 2015 Ruja announced OC was going to be opening banks in 180 countries where they do business. Ruja said they were filing with the U.S. SEC to form its U.S. bank, and when the SEC approved them it would prove that OneCoin was legal. Rather a surprising claim from Ruja since she says she is an international lawyer, has a degree in finance, and is claimed to be a world class economist. You don’t file to open a bank in the U.S. with the SEC, and the SEC does not confirm a company is legal. It only approves registration filings for a company to offer securities for sale.

What does the SEC know about filing to open a bank in the US any way when you have a person with a reported IQ above 200, an international lawyer, degree in finance, and a world class economist says they do?

But please prove that members from the US have bought anything on DealShaker, and name all the US Merchants on DealShaker.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:03 am

NEWEST ONECOIN NEWS!

Irina Andreeva Dilkinska , AKA: OC/ OLN "Head of Legal & Compliance", identified as 'CO-CONSPIRATOR #3' in USA Criminal Cases against Company and Founders!
QUOTE:
"Information publicly available online identifies CC-3 as the head of OneCoin Ltd's Legal and Compliance Department"

SOURCE: Case 1:17-cr-00630-ER Document 71-1 Filed 05/14/19 Page 18 of 58
$4,600,000,000 GONE!

SUMMARY
HERE'S ALL THE PEOPLE IN REALLY DEEP SHIT, SO FAR:

FOUNDER / "Visionary"
Co-founder/ Master Distributor #001
CEO/ Head of GLG/ Sibling of FOUNDER
HEAD OF (IL)LEGAL & (NON)COMPLIANCE
CORPORATE ATTORNEY

GREAT FREAKING COMPANY, YOU PIECES OF EXCREMENT STILL DEFENDING THIS INDEFENSIBLE NO-COIN JOKE!
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

"....but ...but ...but they're holding Konstantin without any evidence"
Say THE #IDIOTS!

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:20 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:03 am
NEWEST ONECOIN NEWS!

Irina Andreeva Dilkinska , AKA: OC/ OLN "Head of Legal & Compliance", identified as 'CO-CONSPIRATOR #3' in USA Criminal Cases against Company and Founders!
QUOTE:
"Information publicly available online identifies CC-3 as the head of OneCoin Ltd's Legal and Compliance Department"

SOURCE: Case 1:17-cr-00630-ER Document 71-1 Filed 05/14/19 Page 18 of 58
$4,600,000,000 GONE!

SUMMARY
HERE'S ALL THE PEOPLE IN REALLY DEEP SHIT, SO FAR:

FOUNDER / "Visionary"
Co-founder/ Master Distributor #001
CEO/ Head of GLG/ Sibling of FOUNDER
HEAD OF (IL)LEGAL & (NON)COMPLIANCE
CORPORATE ATTORNEY

GREAT FREAKING COMPANY, YOU PIECES OF EXCREMENT STILL DEFENDING THIS INDEFENSIBLE NO-COIN JOKE!
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

"....but ...but ...but they're holding Konstantin without any evidence"
Say THE #IDIOTS!
The Judge The Jury & The Executioner
( The most powerful man in the Universe ) Even The DOJ, FBI, CIA or the Highest Court will abide by that .... Lol
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 am

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm
(spam).
I know you're not AVOIDING addressing issues.
Onecoinists would never do that, RIGHT?

So what do you have to say about Ruja's presentation here??

I almost forgot that Onecoin was backed by GOLD.hidden in vaults in Dubai "deep under the sea," like the Little Mermaid & shit!

Does Onecoin have $2.1 TRILLION in Gold Reserves there?

Why does she say that theproblem with Mina coin was CENTRALIZATION and lack of LICENSING and REGULATION??? - ISN'T THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 5 YEARS ALSO?

@CurlyFries, @Maroc - ISN'T THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 5 YEARS ALSO?

Why in this presentation did Ruja say:
DECENTRALIZATION (is better) in order to decrease the risk of shut down
PLEASE DISCUSS

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm

TimTayshun wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:47 am
flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:56 pm
(spam).
I know you're not AVOIDING addressing issues.
Onecoinists would never do that, RIGHT?

So what do you have to say about Ruja's presentation here??

I almost forgot that Onecoin was backed by GOLD.hidden in vaults in Dubai "deep under the sea," like the Little Mermaid & shit!

Does Onecoin have $2.1 TRILLION in Gold Reserves there?

Why does she say that theproblem with Mina coin was CENTRALIZATION and lack of LICENSING and REGULATION??? - ISN'T THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 5 YEARS ALSO?

@CurlyFries, @Maroc - ISN'T THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 5 YEARS ALSO?

Why in this presentation did Ruja say:
DECENTRALIZATION (is better) in order to decrease the risk of shut down
PLEASE DISCUSS
Why do you ask me while I’m busy?
I wasn’t interested in AGC, so I don’t know.
But since it’s written “Decentralization in order to decrease the risk of shut down”, it seems that she’s not talking about full decentralization. Because, as you know, full decentralization prevents completely the risk of shut down.
Therefore, I suppose she was meaning to have several mining farms in different places, all controlled by the same company in a centralized system.

Moonmoon

Post by Moonmoon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Curry Hater wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:04 pm
Why do you ask me while I’m busy?
I wasn’t interested in AGC, so I don’t know.
But since it’s written “Decentralization in order to decrease the risk of shut down”, it seems that she’s not talking about full decentralization. Because, as you know, full decentralization prevents completely the risk of shut down.
Therefore, I suppose she was meaning to have several mining farms in different places, all controlled by the same company in a centralized system.
^^ HAHA. This guy gets it. Not..
The decentralized nature of blockchain technology means that it doesn't rely on a central point of control. A lack of a single authority makes the system fairer and considerably more secure. The way in which data is recorded onto a blockchain epitomizes its most revolutionary quality: its value of decentralization.
It dosent matter if they had BILLIONS of "miningfarms" in every country in the world, it's still not decentralized..
How can you debate cryptocurrency if you don't understand the basics?
Now, who else of the onecoiners wants to give it a go?

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:06 pm

Moonmoon wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 pm
It's crazy how victims see the people who try to inform them with real non-bias FACTS, evidence and proof as the bad guys?

Group 1 "critics/haters"
They provide non-bias facts and evidence for every post they do, anything you wouldn't be able to read if the group 2 people was the only ones here. Then it would just be everything is fine in ponzi-lala-land.
Have never posted any lies or fake news,
Always post with links and pictures so you can check their sources.
EagleOne wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:00 am
Since you have forgotten, let me remind you that Moonmoon's cousin lives in the US and according to Ruja and OC US citizens were barred from participating in OC, unless of course they lied about where they lived, used a VPN to disguise they were in the US and used an offshore bank account to lie they weren't US citizens. So his cousin isn't supposed to be a member of OC in the first place. To do so the cousin had to lie to join. All real company's require their members to lie about where they live. Real company my assets.

ok Eagl, I'll bring an update to my last post ''in black'' trying to satisfy your objection.
if I understand correctly we have to give evidence that your spams are allegations and assumptions but are not proofs, LOL on topic I think we all agree that DOJ and the FBI are on the file to affirm or not your allegations what is not on track for you, now we know, Konstantin pleaded not guilty that's what you do not admit and you can not stand and you hope that konstantin pleads guilty, even if he pleads guilty to the ''Count one '', after negotiations he will get away with a fine, that's all.

Tim mentioned the subject of the traitor Irina Andreeva Dilkinska, know that she was fired in October 2018 because she was paid to delay the exchange and put legal obstacles but at the end of October and after her dismissal Vaselina took the Exchange file in charge and she was able to do a good job until today.

- Is it true, that Sebstian and Irina cooperate with DOJ and FBI ?? have evidence of what you are announcing and saving us from giving us, as ''founder2 and founder3'' or ''witness1, witness2 and witness3'' it's absurd as evidence as long as the DOJ didn't give their name and present them as a prosecution witness when the judge will open a lawsuit in the case of USA V Konstantin.

- Haters and trolls spam for 5 years and produce allegations not based on a scam that only they have imagined and wished, the only feeling they have for OC members is to see them one day lose their money and they wish also the collapse of the company and its closure, their dream will become a nightmare at the opening of the OC's exchange, look at their behavior here and you will discover that it gives off a bad aura, they all have a reason to criticize OC, Tim, Eagl, Crypto because they are cryptography prsessionals and they were probably paid to spam 24/24 and 7/7, moon2 is afraid of the success of the project because she will have to explain to her cousin who lives in far-west, why she has prevented from becoming a member of the OC community and be able to one day quit his lost hole and leave his cows, to live in New York like everyone else, moon2 will have to flee his cousin if the OC project will succeed, Dum and other spammers also have their reasons to live with us the OC adventure, they are real clowns who will disappear like rats in their holes after the opening of the exchange.

- Why are they here spamming, while the DOJ and the FBI are looking for proof against konstantin to fill their empty file. Even though DOJ and the FBI have clear evidence they can reinforce it with other facts??
(No, they can't do it, because they have Nada, nothing, rien, niente, only allegations).

- Why they do not file their evidence rag at the prosecutor's office to constitute a civil party against OC??
(because they know they have only allegations and they risk a defamation lawsuit in several countries)

- Why do they beg you to file your consolidated complaint against OC??
(because they think you're stupid and they want it to be you who risk defamation, they do not want to take the risk)

- Why moon2 did not file his complaint at the sheriff's office against the OC promoter of his county. instead of telling us fairy tales and saying that I got my cousin's money back before it was too late??
'' LOL another clown here, who makes me laugh'', it's like saying, a thief stole my car, and I run to his home and I found my car in his garage and I asked him for the keys to my car, I was able to get my car back before it was too late. LOL to believe that she doesn't live in the USA but lives in the jungle with her cousin Tarzan Ohohohoooo. :o
- Second theory that makes 2moon a criminal is:
- If 2moon's cousin broke the US laws and participated in a ponzi scheme using the VPN and opened an offshor bank account to withdraw earnings from his scam as you said, that means 2moon's cousin is also a criminal and 2moon did not want to warn the county sheriff because she was afraid that her cousin would be declared an accomplice to an organized crime and imprisoned by DOJ, in which case 2moon is also a criminal for failing to report and reported his cousin and his upline and the whole organization to the authorities.

- Do you believe that 2moon is clean enough to debate from OC and Konstantin's accusation here on this forum ?? me, I answer no because if she thinks that OC is a schema of ponzi and a fraud like the haters said, it makes her a criminal that must be banished, you know the quote that says "we can not order a criminal to fight crime "may be in the USA this is possible

- What do they think (OC's ennemies) of a government regulated exchange and fund remittance service and risk insurance by a central bank, which isn't the case for unregulated exchanges of decentralized cryptos??
It risks ruining their business, which is not always legal and which is for the most part, not all, money laundering, tax leaks of trafficking of any kind and others).

- Why do our members and OC only trust governments to conduct free and independent investigations??
(Because the company has always said it and is willing to work with the government, as it does now with the government and central banks for licensing and opening the exchange and fund remittance service)

- Why investigations of several European countries such as Sweden, Germarny, UK, Italia and others have found nothing illegal after months of investigations with the company and its partners, which would justify its closure and liquidation??
(Because, no infringement of European laws has been found by these governments)

- I can fill this forum evidence that these haters, you want to hurt, they want your bankruptcy, they are stupid mental patients without greed, and are opportunists but I like their side clown that makes me laugh a lot. :D ;)
Last edited by detroyer on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Curry Hater

Post by Curry Hater » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:33 pm

Moonmoon = Dummis-1 ?
Same stupid talking.
You’re going to be banned again.

Trueadvocate

Post by Trueadvocate » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:41 pm

THIS IS WHAT I CALLED A GEM ( IN FACT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GEM I EVER COME ACROSS RE ONECOIN )CONSPIRACY THEORIES AS SOME MIGHT CALLED BUT TO A LOT OF PEOPLE THIS IS THE CLOSEST TO THE TRUTH AS IT GETS .......WORTH REPEATING :D :D :D

ok Eagl, I'll bring an update to my last post ''in black'' trying to satisfy your objection.
if I understand correctly we have to give evidence that your spams are allegations and assumptions but are not proofs, LOL on topic I think we all agree that DOJ and the FBI are on the file to affirm or not your allegations what is not on track for you, konstantin pleaded not guilty that's what you do not admit and you can not stand and you hope that konstantin pleads guilty, even if he pleads guilty to the '' Count one '' box after negotiations he will get away with a fine that's all.

Tim mentioned the subject of the traitor Irina Adreeva Dilkinska, know that she was fired in October 2018 because she was paid to delay the exchange and put legal obstacles but at the end of October and after her dismissal Vaselina took the Exchange file in charge and she was able to do a good job until today.

- Is it true, that Sebstian and Irina cooperate with DOJ and FBI ?? have evidence of what you are announcing and saving us from giving us as ''founder2 and founder3'' or ''witness1, witness2 and witness3'' as it is absurd as evidence as long as the DOJ did not present them as a prosecution witness when the judge will open a lawsuit in the case of USA V Konstantin.

- Haters and trolls spam for 5 years and produce allegations not based on a scam that only they have imagined and wished, the only feeling they have for OC members is to see them one day lose their money and they wish also the collapse of the company and its closure, their dream will become a nightmare at the opening of the OC's exchange, look at their behavior here and you will discover that it gives off a bad aura, they all have a reason to criticize OC, Tim, Eagl, Crypto because they are cryptography prsessionals and they were probably paid to spam 24/24 and 7/7, moon2 is afraid of the success of the project because she will have to explain to her cousin who lives in far-west, why she has prevented from becoming a member of the OC community and be able to one day quit his lost hole and leave his cows, to live in New York like everyone else, moon2 will have to flee his cousin if the OC project will succeed, Dum and other spammers also have their reasons to live with us the OC adventure, they are real clowns who will disappear like rats in their holes after the opening of the exchange.

- Why are they here spamming, while the DOJ and the FBI are looking for proof against konstantin to fill their empty file. Even though DOJ and the FBI have clear evidence they can reinforce it with other facts??
(No, they can't do it, because they have Nada, nothing, rien, niente, only allegations).

- Why they do not file their evidence rag at the prosecutor's office to constitute a civil party against OC??
(because they know they have only allegations and they risk a defamation lawsuit in several countries)

- Why do they beg you to file your consolidated complaint against OC??
(because they think you're stupid and they want it to be you who risk defamation, they do not want to take the risk)

- Why moon2 did not file his complaint at the sheriff's office against the OC promoter of his county. instead of telling us fairy tales and saying that I got my cousin's money back before it was too late??
'' LOL another clown here, who makes me laugh'', it's like saying, a thief stole my car, and I run to his home and I found my car in his garage and I asked him for the keys to my car, I was able to get my car back before it was too late. LOL to believe that she doesn't live in the USA but lives in the jungle with her cousin Tarzan Ohohohoooo. :o
- Second theory that makes 2moon a criminal is
if 2moon's cousin broke the US laws and participated in a ponzi scheme using the VPN and opened an offshor bank account to withdraw earnings from his scam as you said, that means 2moon's cousin is also a criminal and 2moon did not want to warn the county sheriff because she was afraid that her cousin would be declared an accomplice to an organized crime and imprisoned by DOJ, in which case 2moon is also a criminal for failing to report and reported his cousin and his upline and the whole organization to the authorities..

- What do they think (OC's ennemies) of a government regulated exchange and fund remittance service and risk insurance by a central bank, which isn't the case for unregulated exchanges of decentralized cryptos??
It risks ruining their business, which is not always legal and which is for the most part, not all, money laundering, tax leaks of trafficking of any kind and others).

- Why do our members and OC only trust governments to conduct free and independent investigations??
(Because the company has always said it and is willing to work with the government, as it does now with the government and central banks for licensing and opening the exchange and fund remittance service)

- Why investigations of several European countries such as Sweden, Germarny, UK, Italia and others have found nothing illegal after months of investigations with the company and its partners, which would justify its closure and liquidation??
(Because, no infringement of European laws has been found by these governments)

- I can fill this forum evidence that these haters, you want to hurt, they want your bankruptcy, they are stupid mental patients without greed, and are opportunists but I like their side clown that makes me laugh a lot. :D ;)

Last edited by Trueadvocate on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moonmoon

Post by Moonmoon » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Oh my goodness.
The level of stupid in above post is scary.
Everything is just his own opinions, no proof or evidence.
1. Show us proof of Irina being fire for delaying exchange..
2. Why would we disappear if the so called exchange were to come? That's the best outcome. It proves nothing for onecoin to be on their own internal exchange, it's still a scam. It would only prove to the members how markets works(only sellers and no buyers).
3. They have no evidence against konstantin? Are you really this ignorant? They have written confessions.
4.my cousin bought when they sold unregistered securities without education. They were selling openly in US without permission.
5. We did report it to the authorities like many others did, which is why they took US market off.
6. Every exchange are regulated. Wtf? They have audits and registered everywhere they do business.
7. Is the company REALLY working with government on opening their own exchange? Is it not a shell company? Laughable. Onecoin is banned in the banking world.
8. Germany is still conducting investigation, Sweden consider it an illegal pyramidescheme,italy haven't lifted it's ban, just the fine.

9. That post was probably one of the dumbest yet.
Provided nothing but low effort writing.