Real value of onecoin

Here everyone can state their opinions on Onecoin/Onelife ecosystem. You are free to critique flaws or praise the good sides of the vision. Any hatred will be removed.
TimTayshun

Re: Real value of onecoin

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:16 pm

I know you're not AVOIDING addressing issues.
Onecoinists would never do that, RIGHT?

So what do you have to say about Ruja's presentation here??

CENTRALIZED v. DECENTRALIZED

STOP AVOIDING THE ISSUE, SCAMMERS!

You got #ScRuja'd !

Moonmoon

Post by Moonmoon » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 pm

It's crazy how victims see the people who try to inform them with real non-bias FACTS, evidence and proof as the bad guys?

I mean, the chosen few igor allows to write here (you have to be approved by him in the first place and before that every comment has to be approved manually)
Is here for two reasons and two reasons only:

Group 1 "critics/haters"
They provide non-bias facts and evidence for every post they do, anything you wouldn't be able to read if the group 2 people was the only ones here. Then it would just be everything is fine in ponzi-lala-land.
Have never posted any lies or fake news,
Always post with links and pictures so you can check their sources.

Group 2 "the scammers"
They add nothing other than trying to change the subject.
Never post anything of substance, never post any proof or evidence, just ignore/excuse every evidence posted by Group 1 And everything they post is always full of sarcasm, claiming what group 1 is posting is fake etc..
-they have never been able to point out even one thing posted by group 1 to be a lie. Never once. They just keep posting hate to keep the Ponzi going. And one of them is spamming about the fleamarket dealshaker.

It's crazy at this point.
I applaud the critics for their work and I know for a fact they have made a difference in the OneCoin believers reading here.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:18 pm

If you feel like a victim go to DealShaker.EU right now. we are open for business. many thousands use it every single day for long time. use your coins to purchase goods, services and even land. etc..

see. no more victim.

case closed.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:45 pm

flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:18 pm
If you feel like a victim go to DealShaker.EU right now. we are open for business. many thousands use it every single day for long time. use your coins to purchase goods, services and even land. etc..

see. no more victim.

case closed.
CASE RE-OPENED:

So, you are suggesting passing on YOUR problem of having worthless coins (which don't even exist on the blockchain) to Merchants even more naive than yourself eliminates victimization???

If you and 10 of your buddies each have 10 units of "your-screwed-points",
than you collectively have 110 "your-screwed-points", all together.

If one of those buddies with 10 "your-screwed-points" decides to start accepting more "your-screwed-points" by becoming a "Merchant," and if each of the buddies trades 1 "your-screwed-point" to the "Merchant" for product, than your buddy now has 20 total "your-screwed-points", making him twice as screwed as each of you were (while you are each only 10% less screwed).

Passing along YOUR problems to "The Greater Fool" does NOT simply make the inherent problem just "go away !"

It just creates an even bigger liability and problem for the sucker who accepted them,
because he can't do anything with them, other than find a new victim, himself.

.............................................................................................
@FactRape, @FalseAdvocate, @CurlyFries, and the rest of the propagandists:

I know you're not AVOIDING addressing REAL ISSUES AGAIN.
Onecoinists would never do that, RIGHT?

So what do you have to say about Ruja's presentation here??

detroyer

Post by detroyer » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Moonmoon wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 pm
It's crazy how victims see the people who try to inform them with real non-bias FACTS, evidence and proof as the bad guys?

Group 1 "critics/haters"
They provide non-bias facts and evidence for every post they do, anything you wouldn't be able to read if the group 2 people was the only ones here. Then it would just be everything is fine in ponzi-lala-land.
Have never posted any lies or fake news,
Always post with links and pictures so you can check their sources.
- Haters and trolls spam for 5 years and produce allegations not based on a scam that only they have imagined and wished, the only feeling they have for OC members is to see them one day lose their money and they wish also the collapse of the company and its closure, their dream will become a nightmare at the opening of the OC's exchange, look at their behavior here and you will discover that it gives off a bad aura, they all have a reason to criticize OC, Tim, Eagl, Crypto because they are cryptography prsessionals and they were paid to spam 24/24 and 7/7, moon2 is afraid of the success of the project because she will have to explain to her cousin who lives in far-west, why she has prevented from becoming a member of the OC community and be able to one day quit his lost hole and leave his cows, to live in New York like everyone else, moon2 will have to flee his cousin if the OC project will succeed, Dum and other spammers also have their reasons to live with us the OC adventure, they are real clowns who will disappear like rats in their holes after the opening of the exchange.

- Why are they here spamming, while the DOJ and the FBI are looking for proof against konstantin to fill their empty file. Even though DOJ and the FBI have clear evidence they can reinforce it with other facts??
(No, they can't do it, because they have Nada, nothing, rien, niente, only allegations).

- Why they do not file their evidence rag at the prosecutor's office to constitute a civil party against OC??
(because they know they have only allegations and they risk a defamation lawsuit in several countries)

- Why do they beg you to file your consolidated complaint against OC??
(because they think you're stupid and they want it to be you who risk defamation, they do not want to take the risk)

- Why moon2 did not file his complaint at the sheriff's office against the OC promoter of his county. instead of telling us fairy tales and saying that I got my cousin's money back before it was too late??
'' LOL another clown here, who makes me laugh'', it's like saying, a thief stole my car, and I run to his home and I found my car in his garage and I asked him for the keys to my car, I was able to get my car back before it was too late. LOL to believe that she doesn't live in the USA but lives in the jungle with her cousin Tarzan Ohohohoooo. :o .

- What do they think (OC's ennemies) of a government regulated exchange and fund remittance service and risk insurance by a central bank, which isn't the case for unregulated exchanges of decentralized cryptos??
It risks ruining their business, which is not always legal and which is for the most part, not all, money laundering, tax leaks of trafficking of any kind and others).

- Why do our members and OC only trust governments to conduct free and independent investigations??
(Because the company has always said it and is willing to work with the government, as it does now with the government and central banks for licensing and opening the exchange and fund remittance service)

- Why investigations of several European countries such as Sweden, Germarny, UK, Italia and others have found nothing illegal after months of investigations with the company and its partners, which would justify its closure and liquidation??
(Because, no infringement of European laws has been found by these governments)

- I can fill this forum evidence that these haters, you want to hurt, they want your bankruptcy, they are stupid mental patients without greed, and are opportunists but I like their side clown that makes me laugh a lot. :D ;)
Last edited by detroyer on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:08 am, edited 8 times in total.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:54 pm

detroyer wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 am
(SPAM!)
EagleOne wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 am
I thought all you believer's would enjoy seeing Ruja and Sebastian at their best:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=d5hP5RjvRrs
@FactRape (AKA: Ken Labine?/ Jose Gordo?)
So what do you have to say about Ruja's presentation here?? (@11:20 mark)

Justice4all

Post by Justice4all » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:34 am

TimTayshun wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm
flatrate wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:18 pm
(Spam)
+
If you feel like you've been cheated or are a victim of something simply go to www.dealshaker.eu and stop being a victim and use your coins for a vacation, teeth work, hobbies, foods, hotels, land, etc..
...and the merchants? Must they then use their Onecoins to BUY from yet other (newer) merchants order to "use their coins?"

Hahahahaha

That's exactly OC is designed to do: to be used like a traditional currency to pay for everything. Unlike Bitcoin and other cryptos which needs to convert to the fiats first before being able to transact. Members and merchants believe in the value of the coin and accept it. Small group at the beginning, but will grow over time and the community will become bigger and bigger, just like no one believe Bitcoin at the beginning and now everyone acknowledges it worldwide. It's a matter of time, OC will be the same.

EagleOne

Post by EagleOne » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:00 am

detroyer you are too funny for words. First, if you had any evidence to prove any of our facts wrong you would have presented it. Instead all you can do is try to discredit us and impugn us with your lies. And yes you are lying claiming we are all paid to post 24/24, 7/7 (your figures).

Since you have forgotten, let me remind you that Moonmoon's cousin lives in the US and according to Ruja and OC US citizens were barred from participating in OC, unless of course they lied about where they lived, used a VPN to disguise they were in the US and used an offshore bank account to lie they weren't US citizens. So his cousin isn't supposed to be a member of OC in the first place. To do so the cousin had to lie to join. All real company's require their members to lie about where they live. Real company my assets.

Let's get real, you all are scared crapless that Konstantin is going to be found guilty or he reaches a plea deal with the Feds. You hate us more than you do Ruja and company who stole your money. The mere thought we could be right sends chills down your spine. The mere thought we are right makes you sick at your stomach and will be a bitter pill you will have to swallow.

You all put your faith in a convicted criminal who pled guilty to 23 fraud charges before she lied and conned you with OC. She and Sebastian go way back long before Big Coin, and they have been joined at the hip until his extradition and arrest. He knows where the bodies are buried and he is singing like a canary. He alone Is Ruja' worse nightmare come to life.

The US doesn't have anything? Not that's just way too funny. This means that for this to be true, Konstantin's attorney has to be the dumbest and most inept attorney ever to let his client sit in jail when he would be a free man according to you.

You also conveniently forget that the US is part of the multi-national criminal task force that is investigating Ruja and OC led by the German prosecutor. Ruja and company's legal problems are going to be multiplying once this criminal task force is done.

And if OC was so clean and Konstantin and Ruja have done nothing wrong, Ruja wouldn't be in hiding and a fugitive from justice and Konstantin wouldn't be sitting in a jail in NYC. Sucks seeing the truth doesn't it.

flatrate

Post by flatrate » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 am

Since you have forgotten, let me remind you that Moonmoon's cousin lives in the US and according to Ruja and OC US citizens were barred from participating in OC, unless of course they lied about where they lived, used a VPN to disguise they were in the US and used an offshore bank account to lie they weren't US citizens. So his cousin isn't supposed to be a member of OC in the first place. To do so the cousin had to lie to join. All real company's require their members to lie about where they live. Real company my assets.
your slipping and sliding again old man. hang in there please.

since you have forgotten, LET US REMIND YOU gramps, the US was open for months before it was shut down to US residents, so it is indeed possible moonglows fake cousin joined legitimately. MORE LIES GRANDPA. ITS GETTING TRULY PATHETIC.

NO CRIME - NO VICTIM = CASE CLOSED.

TimTayshun

Post by TimTayshun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:42 am

flatrate wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:39 am

NO CRIME - NO VICTIM = CASE CLOSED.
ANYONE left holding "ONE's" is a VICTIM.
Pushing, selling, or trading them with anyone else or any DealShitter club member "Merchant" just makes you a little bit less of a victim, them a little more of a victim, and you a little more corrupted for perpetuating the counterfeiting fraud.

Ruja: (it's a scam)
Sebastian: (let's do this)
Konstantin: (you're all idiots)
95% of leaders (gone)

...still not even a FREAKING WALLET or block explorer!

DAMN, you're a lunatic!
Unbelievable.

COMING SOON:

"404"

THANKS FOR PLAY'N!